Has anyone heard of 6 figure Income School or Passport To Prosperity

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Casper, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Casper

Casper New Member

Hey everyone I have been doing some more research on home based business & I came across this opportunity I was just wanting to know if anyone has heard of this:

The login password is income if you need to get in & find out more information I have looked at the products & they sound very interesting as they promoting 9 courses in the one multimedia suite, The best thing I like about this product is that it covers a lot of areas that consumers would actually be able to use in everyday life so I wanted you opinions on what you think of this program.
  2. cupbucket

cupbucket New Member

Try it and find out
  3. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

There seems to be so much negative information about Passport to Prosperity out there.

I would stay away from them.

There is always going to be negative things out there about even the very best companies and programs etc. because marketers like to try to get customers from other companies and programs by saying some negative things that may not really be true.

But with Passport to Prosperity, I have only seen negative information and haven't really read or seen anything positive.

So you probably want to stay away or really do some incredible research on them before hand.
  4. SuperMonsterDes

SuperMonsterDes New Member

The Six Figure Income School is Emerald Passport and Emerald Passport is a foreign corporation hiding Panama with ties to the Ku Klux Klan.

This story was picked up by the National Post in Canada. You can read about it online by clicking the following link;

James Alexander McQuirter, the Grand Wizard of the Canadian KKK was arrested and convicted for conspiracy to overthrow a foreign government and conspiracy to commit murder. You can watch actual footage of this guy trying to hire an undercover operator to kill one of his fellow Klansman on the following link (please note that the McQuirter story starts about 2 and a hlf minutes into the prestentation:

After this story broke, Emerald Passport got caught lying about their involvement with McQuirter. You can read about that by clicking the following link:

I don't know about you, but any company that hides in Panama and associates themselves with a known international criminal, is probably not worth doing business with.
  5. koolhof

koolhof New Member

I would not recommend this company because you have no recourse if you have complaints or seek a refund since the company is in Panama. I would never again be involved with a company that is not in the US. This company has many negative comments posted on the internet. It warns people not to get involved with this company. It ends up being just another opportunity where many people buy in and do not get a return on the money they invested.
    Today, with the lack of jobs and people losing their homes the average person does not have the $1,295 or $6000 or the $15,000 to buy the 3 Phases of Products. The rich do not need this product and the poor can't afford it.
    I started with this company in 2008 and paid $1295 for the Phase 1 product. Phase 1 is nine one line educational modules. The one that sells you Phase 1 makes $1,000 and then sends $295 to the company.They give you a limited time to buy Phase 2 or the profit made from selling a Phase 2 product goes to your sponsor/trainer/mentor. I even paid $1,000 toward the cost of Phase 2. I never even sold even one (1) Phase 1 product so I do not make any money after many hours of work. They will tell you that if you do not make any money it is because you are not doing it right. I did the business just like I was taught by my mentor.
    They have you listen to and invite people to a live recuitment call and it is always the same people talking each time. I had asked if so many people are making money why do I hear the same people talking on the call month after month.
    I asked for the money back that I had spent on Phase 2. My trainer that marketed himself as Christian Business man refused to refund my money. He said that I did not do what he told me to do. He said he would not be responding to any more of my emails. After a time of not using the modules I was not able to log into the system. When I asked him how to log back into the modules I had paid the $1,295 for, I got no response.
    I could not find anyone to talk to with the Company to get a refund or file a complaint because the company is in Panama. I had spent money and had put in the effort but I could not get anyone to buy the product. If you coud get the facts it would show that many people signed up but few even made one sale after much effort and expense.