Has anyone heard of Ambit Energy?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by LauraLicata, Feb 19, 2008.

1. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

Hi all,

I've been having some success with the programs I am involved in and just wanted one more big one to take me closer to my dream of having a full time online business.

I kept reading about Ambit Energy. I won't take too long to explain but since deregulation of energy municipalities has occurred, there are other companies you can use for your electricity provider at more competitive rates.

That's where Ambit comes in. No matter what state you are in you can become a consultant and make tons of residual income from a product that everyone needs....electricity.

I think its pretty exciting and if you want to know more you can PM me! Luckily enough, aside from being a math teacher I also worked in the energy field for a couple of years so I know something about it. That is why I am so excited!

Take care,

Laura

2. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

Hi all,

I thought this post was deleted and was happy to find it today! I wanted to give an update because this is just such an awesome opportunity because the deregulation of energy will only happen once.

This is a $400 billion industry and now there are officially 3 states open with Ambit Energy. There will be 6 more opening by the end of the summer. New York, Texas and Illinois are currently live.

My consultants in my downline are not from any of these states but are gathering customers left and right. Its so easy because we are saving people money on their energy bills and its free to switch.

All of the people on our team have been making leadership and customer bonuses ($100 each time).

The beauty of this business is that we sell something that everyone in the country uses...electricity! There is no other company like it and we are in on it from the very beginning!

Take care,

Laura

[Post edited - Admin]

3. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

4. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

getagrip: Promoting energy? That's a new one!

That's why its so awesome! Its not that new though....remember when the telecomm industry deregulated? Who uses ATT now?

This business is the most exciting thing to happen to this industry in a long time. I have people emailing and calling constantly to find out more....some people just "see the light" LOL

Take care,

Laura

5. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

Just to keep my favorite thread going....LOL

MY downline who all live in states that cannot yet get Ambit Energy have been making bonuses ($100 each time) for getting more customers and I know this because I'm their upline and I get the same when they do!

Ambit is spreading out on the East coast by the end of this summer and fall so there will be plenty of live states to work from!

Its a pretty exciting time for Ambit!

Take care,

Laura

6. cricfan

cricfan New Member

I almost joined until I read up on it...some people had not so good opinions on it...

Plus you have to invest 400 bucks up front...way too much for me...

7. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

I read everything before I joined and contacted a ton of people. I met people at a conference also who were from all over country who were having a great success.

You can't believe everything you read, especially on the internet. A company that has to be scrutinized in every state its supplying energy has to be legit through and through.

Realistically, we are providing electricity and natural gas, not selling cosmetics or vitamins. That's why it takes such a long time to get Ambit live in a state. There's a ton of bureaucracy the company goes through.

The $400 up front is no big deal because you make that up in bonuses in a month or 2. After that its $25 a month for the websites. Pretty inexpensive considering the return and most companies cost way more than that over a year's time!

Take care,

Laura

8. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

Just to add to my last post....Ambit will be opening up (for customers) in about 6 more states on the east coast by the end of the summer!

Its a great time to be a consultant.

Take care,

Laura

9. kevcraw

kevcraw New Member

Here was/is my concern with Ambit...

First off, I remember the buzz/hype when ACN was involved in energy...at that time they were also saying 2 states now, more to come...that was 7-8 years ago... and they got our of energy. This statement reminds me of PPL's whole we have 2% market saturation...they have been quoting that for at least 10 years.

You asked, who still uses AT&T... still a GREAT number as that whole break-up of Ma Bell was essentially temporary.

My concern with all of the service MLM's (Ambit, Ignite, etc) is the whole switch me and I'll switch you back thing that happens. People switch, receive an offer/incentive to switch back...repeat process over and over.

Additionally, joining a company that cannot do business in my state and is limited in where I can do business doesn't speak well for me.

One of my rules of any company that I take a look at, is that it must be international, or at least headed that way. I want to be able to do business anywhere... that is how you make money while you sleep.

But, good luck and hope it works well for you...

Success and Blessings,
    Kevin

10. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

I'd love to give you a little more insight into Ambit Energy Kevin.

I get the feeling you were really trying to promote Traverus rather then debating Ambit. Ambit sells energy. Everyone uses it. Its rather simple.

Illinois was just approved and will go live in a couple of weeks. There are 6 more states that will be live in a few more months. That is a fact.

A company does not need to be international in order to make the big bucks. The top earners in the company are making over $1,000,000 a month and that is after only 1 year with Ambit in Texas. To be fair though, these guys came in from another company and all ready had a huge downline and built in customers.

I met someone from Washington state at an Ambit conference who is a senior consultant and making about $20,000 a month and has not been in the program for a year. He's been doing everything by phone. That is in response to you not being in a state that Ambit is live. None of my consultants live in Texas, NY, or Illinois and my upline does not either.

And lastly Kevin, with the economy in a downturn, more people are looking for ways to save money and that is the way Ambit will continue to be successful. We offer cheaper rates (just lowered in Texas yesterday, again) and free travel incentives for staying as loyal customers!

Take care,

Laura

11. kevcraw

kevcraw New Member

So, because I have a differing opinion, my intent was to advertise Traverus? WOW!

No where except in my signature did I even mention Traverus. I simply expressed my concerns about Ambit, much like some one else in this post.

Again, success to you. Not here for an argument just providing my opinion in a forum.

12. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

Sorry Kevin, you absolutely do have the right to express your opinion.

I've just seen too many times when people are trying to promote themselves in other threads....maybe not so much on this forum.

Take care,

Laura

13. nuwave06

nuwave06 New Member

I am familiar with Ambit and Ignite, and seriously considered both businesses before joining Affordable Energy. The start-up fee with AE was much more affordable and the pay plan is very impressive, not to mention that there is now an energy-saving product line available in all 50 states.

14. AmbitDiva

AmbitDiva New Member

Well I have to join in on the discussion and correct some information. The top income earners are earning over 100k per month not 1 mil (sorry Laura) and this is still the best thing that I have come across in years.

What I do like is that in these hard times it is a pleasure that I can help someone SAVE money, instead of spend extra money on a product they may or may not need.
    I don't have to educate a customer on the benefits of using energy, and I don't have to convince them to spend less on it.

When telecom deregulated no one presented me with the opportunity. Thousands of millionaires and tens of thousands 100K income earners were created as well as several multi-billion dollar telecom companies came out of that industry.

Energy is 4 - 10 times greater so what do you think is going to happen with this industry.

You can either watch it happen, make it happen or sit on the sidelines and say "what happened"?

The SC from Washington is on our team and he is making it happen from acroos the nation in a state that will probably never deregulate in the near future.

Energy deregulation is happening now and 500 billion dollars a year is going to change hands, I am claiming my share and will be able to do all the good works that my heart desires with it.

15. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

AmbitDiva:
    Well I have to join in on the discussion and correct some information. The top income earners are earning over 100k per month not 1 mil (sorry Laura) and this is still the best thing that I have come across in years.

Hi Ambitdiva!

I really thought I heard that Carlos and Brian were earning that kind of money at the power training in Queens. But hey, maybe I just wanted to hear that. I don't mind being corrected when I make a mistake.

I really do think Ambit is a great opportunity but I have to admit that I have been slacking lately with my promotions for Ambit.

They have a weekly meeting in my area...I think I'll go to get more info and become re-inspired!

Take care,

Laura

16. AmbitDiva

AmbitDiva New Member

Hey Laura,

I speak at the Monday presentation in Flushing and the Manhattan presentation on Tuesdays. I guess you go to the Yonkers or Mt Kisco presentation, I am building a new team there so I hope to see you on a Wednesday in Yonkers.

Don't be one of the people just watching it happen all around you. Claim your success.

Power and Positivity!
    All the best,

17. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

Hi Diva,

I actually live in Mt. Kisco but where it the meeting in Yonkers?

Laura

18. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

I recently came across someone promoting Ambit Energy online. He signed up for one of my biz opps. and thought I might be interested in Ambit. Since he did join my biz, I thought the least I could do was hear him out. He went on and on about how great Ambit was, all the money people were making and the bright future the company has.

Well apparently something has changed within the company here recently and now he is at the complete opposite end of the spectrum. In my most recent conversation with him, it almost sounds as if he feels Ambit leadership has betrayed him in some way. Don't know exactly what the issue is but I know it must be serious because just 2 weeks ago he was promoting Ambit as the best money making opportunity in the history of mankind.

Needless to say, I'm glad I didn't fork over $329 bucks just to have my sponsor come back a couple weeks later telling me he's lost all faith in the business.

19. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

seeyalater72: Well apparently something has changed within the company here recently and now he is at the complete opposite end of the spectrum. In my most recent conversation with him, it almost sounds as if he feels Ambit leadership has betrayed him in some way. Don't know exactly what the issue is but I know it must be serious because just 2 weeks ago he was promoting Ambit as the best money making opportunity in the history of mankind.

If you can find out I would definitely be interested in hearing more. I've been focusing on my other business lately and have let Ambit drop off a bit.

I haven't personally heard about any changes but that does not mean there haven't been any!

Thanks.

Laura

20. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

Laura,

The next time I speak with him i'll try to get the exact details but from what I gathered he feels those above him didn't give him the whole picture. The words he used were "those guys didn't really tell me everything about the company". Kinda cryptic I know but like I said i'll try to get the whole story.