Has anyone heard of Ambit Energy?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by LauraLicata, Feb 19, 2008.

1. energypays

energypays New Member

A round of applause for Ambit and Ignite for paving the way and proving that the deregulation of energy coupled with the network marketing industry works beyond a shadow of a doubt. However there are some limitations. It takes years to get licensed in multiple states not to mention back office systems to allow growth into new markets, hence the reason Laura was talking about six other states by the end of the summer and still no new states.
    What if you had an opportunity to market value added products that people want and need in all fifty states (no inventory to buy and sell)? What if you had an energy company already licensed in 14 states, 39 territories and 2 Canadian provinces? What if you could market natural gas and electricity in TX, GA, OH, MI, and NY (not just the city, the entire state gas and electric) today? What if you had a chance to get involved in a company like that before anyone else knew about it?
    I was and Executive Director with Ignite and built a team of over 7,000 associates and thousands of customers in just 8 months. I walked away from a multiple six figure income and moved from Atlanta to New York because the answer to those questions? I am not knocking those other companies, I am truly thankful for them. I just found a faster vehicle. After all, if they did all that in 2 or 3 states, what do you think will happen with a nation wide opportunity??????????

Denny
    [Link removed - Admin]

2. brentw

brentw New Member

Denny, I agree. =)

On another forum, a lady is with another energy company that is not open in her state....but we have it. I have to scratch my head and wonder.

I think what the previous two companies has done is great, and it has opened the door for massive success for future companies.

Brent

3. Hecta G

Hecta G New Member

wow, looks like a very energetic discussion on a not-so-sexy biz...Energy.

Nice to see interaction between from what it looks like to be three different companies represented here.

Oh, by the way I'm new here and just thought I'd say HI and jump in the hot tub with everyone!!

4. michelevalenti

michelevalenti New Member

LauraLicata
    It is a great business. I have been with Ambit Energy for a little over a year and it has been really incredible. I am part of Ray Montie's team in upstate NY.

Our team is doing some great stuff if you are ever interested in building it online.

Have a great day!

5. JHandy

JHandy New Member

A few individuals were promoting it in my area a short while ago. As I've expressed to so many people, traditional networkers have always tried to lead with a high dollar item and end up failing in less than 90 days. The biggest piece of the puzzle is to learn to market primarily first and then you can pick and choose whatever opportunity you want.

Jerry

6. dangrimes

dangrimes New Member

Deregulation of energy is a great concept, but it is harder than you think to build. You would be amazed to find out how hard it is to get people to switch their service.

I was involved with ignite and Zurvita. As far as I know, Ambit is
    only in 3 or 4 states. I'm not talking bad about Ambit, I just don't think they are in many states.

7. drvinnycalderon

drvinnycalderon New Member

Wow.. my first visit to this forum.. and I realize how much MLM'ers just don't get it!

I am a senior consultant with ambit energy... but my success has nothing to do with ambit energy!

The problem with 90% of network marketers which this forum makes blatantly obvious is that most MLM'ers still think anyone cares about there product or service... which could not be further from the truth.

Since I've started marketing online I see why so many people fail in Network marketing.

Do I think Ambit Energy is a good company of course.. but it does have its limitations... and only being in 5 states is one of them... unless of course you know how to attract leads, target your market with laser targeted online marketing.

And if your building properly your not having trouble retaining or gathering customers... that part is a no brainer.

8. energyambit74

energyambit74 New Member

Does anyone have suggestions as to how to promote ambit online?

9. keenyth

keenyth New Member

LauraLicata

Hello,
    Id like to know more about joining Ambit Energy as a Consultant

Akeen

10. JohnDoyle

JohnDoyle New Member

I am familiar with Ambit... what questions do you have?

11. MaryinRed

MaryinRed New Member

Hi Akeen,

I am an Ambit Energy Consultant. Ambit Energy has expanded to 9 states and D.C.
    To become a consultant, another consultant sponsors you. Right now it is inexpensive to become one and the upfront fee is paid back to you in bonuses very quickly. You need to be coachable and follow their system to be successful . The system is easy to follow! Since everyone uses electricity, it is simply a matter of talking to everyone you know. Ambit does not want people to start telemarketing to strangers and emailing the world. It is RELATIONSHIP marketing, so you should have a relationship with the people you talk to. All they want you to do, it so talk to a few friends, who then talk to a few friends...who talk to a few friends.... that is how it grows. They offer great bonuses, great training...and the team helps each other win bonuses. Everyone who is a consultant get bonuses for gathering 20 customers...and EACH of those customers has a lot of incentives to also gather customers... so the business grows. You get residuals on all the customers in your downline...so that is the main reason to join it. Let me know if you want more info!

Mary

12. JTGMarketing

JTGMarketing Member

I personally have never worked with Ambit, but I have seen their billboards pop up on occasion, mostly when I'm in the Dallas area. I have to admit that an energy-based MLM does sound intriguing, but the startup cost for Ambit seems a little steep.

13. CCollins

CCollins New Member

For those of you that had the opportunity to get involved with Ambit Energy back in 2008 mad a very big mistake by not doing so. In 2010 they were awarded he fastest growing privately owned company in the USA. Ambit now has 1.3 million customers and over a billion dollars in revenue and has created over 25 millionaire consultants. All of that and only in 14 states. That is amazing. Ambit plans of being in all 50 states, Canada & Australia. Even with all the growth over the years, this is still a ground floor opportunity. A remarkable company with exceptional leadership.

Don't give up, never quit.

14. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Interesting,

In all these years from 2008 and they only are in 14 states, I wonder why? Granted, others are in other states, so it is almost like you have to represent more than one company to have better coverage and returns on effort. I went with North American Power for they were in NY and no distributor fees to represent them, but like Ambit, they too are not in every state.

Success to all,