Has anyone heard of kate aspen shops

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by aworkathomemom, Sep 9, 2008.

1. aworkathomemom

aworkathomemom New Member

I just opened a shop with them but would like to have some input if anyone has some.I have just joined this group I am a mother of 5 grls and work f/t as well I am looking for a legit way to make a few extra dollars.Thanks

2. gurliegurl7

gurliegurl7 New Member

I am a mother of 3 with ft job as well and was looking into this business. How's it working for you so far? Thanks

3. gthimme

gthimme New Member

Are you still running your Kate Aspen site? What has been your experience with it??
    Thank you

4. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

5. mommomdonna

mommomdonna New Member

aworkathomemom
    how is your shop working out. Thinking about opening one. I have sold thier favors for a while but want to expand .

6. Elur MLM

Elur MLM New Member

Please explain a little more how does it works?

7. sanok2

sanok2 New Member

Hi, Just wondering if you still have this shop and how it's working out? Do you make any money, would you recommend it? Is this a legit company?

Any and all information would be helpful.

Thanks.

8. stayathomemommy

stayathomemommy New Member

I was wondering if anyone has had any luck? I just heard of the shops tonight and thought i would research reviews and came across this site. Any help would be much appreciated!!!
    Thanks!

9. jenni2010

jenni2010 New Member

I never heard of it until now but everyone seems so interested that I'm kind of interested now myself!

10. wrkathomeunited

wrkathomeunited New Member

hmmmm.... sounds to good to be true... which probably means it is.

11. thelittlesandmo

thelittlesandmo New Member

I too would like input about the store. I am the mother of five sons and need income because I am a single Mother not by choice if you know what I mean.[​IMG]

12. gchoiwdg

gchoiwdg New Member

I have been running this store for about 2 months now...but no income at all. I advertised it on facebook for about a month, but I only paid them $200 and still no one bought any. It's such a small store that no one seems to be interested and I tried putting things in the checkout basket and was surprised at how much they charge for shipping. Nowadays a lot of websites have a free shipping on orders over $50 or $100 or something. But there's nothing like this about this company and people just don't like that and walk away from it. I, too, would not order wedding favors from them unless there's a huge discount and free shipping, too. The products are OK and the selections to choose from aren't that much, either. I understand why I ony spent couple hundred bucks and did not get anything in return. Don't do this business..unless you wanna go out there and advertise yourself like crazy and you'll only make so much then.

13. happywife

happywife Gold Member

gchoiwdg: I have been running this store for about 2 months now...but no income at all. I advertised it on facebook for about a month, but I only paid them $200 and still no one bought any. It's such a small store that no one seems to be interested and I tried putting things in the checkout basket and was surprised at how much they charge for shipping. Nowadays a lot of websites have a free shipping on orders over $50 or $100 or something. But there's nothing like this about this company and people just don't like that and walk away from it. I, too, would not order wedding favors from them unless there's a huge discount and free shipping, too. The products are OK and the selections to choose from aren't that much, either. I understand why I ony spent couple hundred bucks and did not get anything in return. Don't do this business..unless you wanna go out there and advertise yourself like crazy and you'll only make so much then.
    Ouch! That's tough, isn't it. You can do something similar for a lot less money and with greater success.

If you are particularly interested in party favors, you could create your own party favor website and then promote affiliate products. I promote a few party favors through affiliate programs on my chocolate candy site and there are some good options available for that.

I don't spend any money on advertising. When you build your own site correctly, you will get free search engine traffic so that you don't have to go to the expense of "advertising yourself like crazy."

Just something to think about. [​IMG]

Blessings,
    Angie

14. kailo

kailo New Member

A close friend of mine had tried this and not much luck too. She spent lots of time marketing on Twitter and Facebook. I even taught her article marketing. Still.. no luck!