Has anyone heard of Pill Gate Profit Principles

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by ssamekul, Nov 1, 2007.

1. ssamekul

ssamekul New Member

I got a few e-mails about this, has anynone heard of it. It seems like a good idea.

And it's not one of those expensive $197 ebooks. - I like stuff that work but especially if i can get it for a reasonable price.

has anyone here ever bought this product, does it work?

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Never heard of it until now. The earnings screenshots look like pretty rediculous amounts to me - like over $400,000 in ONE DAY. There is almost no way you are going to be able to duplicate those amounts - very unrealistic. Ironically, if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, there are screenshots of a bunch of $1.95 sales - kind of inconsistent with $400,000 a day if you ask me. Very strange sales page...but I guess $9.95 is a pretty cheap price to pay for whatever he is trying to sell you.

3. ssamekul

ssamekul New Member

well actually it's $400,000 in a 15 day period. But I get your point.

Quoting: getagrip$9.95 is a pretty cheap price to pay for whatever he is trying to sell you.

Yeah maybe that's why it works, people tend to pay without thinking when it's a smaller amount than they are used to seeing like $97 or $197.

If you know what I mean