Has anyone heard of the European company called Lyoness?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Shelterman, Jun 8, 2012.

1. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

Yes it does. Between the options for people to use this just for cashback when shopping and a .5% referral bonus two levels down for folks they mention this to, and then the business side as well, there is something for everyone. That is what I like. Lyoness has been in business 9.5 years too which is important to me .

2. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

3. CatherineK

CatherineK Member

I was also interested in Lyoness, but the last I heard was that Woolworths had pulled the plug on them here in Australia, so that was the end of that....for now at least anyway. Lyoness definitely need a major Supermarket to be in the mix as this is the backbone in my opinion as many people need to shop to get groceries and fuel.

4. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

Depending on the country you are in, and how long Lyoness has been there makes a difference on the available merchants. They have a number of gas stations in the USA and Walmart/Sam's for a big vendor for groceries. There are smaller food stores as well. Lyoness is looking at expanding the grocery market, I am not sure where they are in Australia, but Australia is a newer country for Lyoness so give it some time. Remember that there are many online merchants. These typically have a higher cash back as well. I've done shopping often both online and always buy giftcards from Walmart (which is good at Sam's Club for both food, liquor and gas)Lowes, Sears (accumulating for new kitchen appliances), Exon/Mobil, BP, Chevron and Outback Steakhouse (which is also good at Bonefish, Carraba's, Roys and Flemings).

5. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I thought this was pretty neat. Lyoness hosted an after party at the Oscar's Academy Awards benefitting St. Judes. Lyoness has now been in business for 10 years. There will always be shoppers. I get asked about the business side and encourage people to first join to shop where they get cash back, a friendship bonus if they refer other shoppers and possibly a loyalty bonus. There are no monthly requirements, you just have to make a minimal purchase within 30 days of being signed up by someone to have a lifetime Lyoness membership. I have friends and family that love the online shopping with numerous merchants because they can use one of their debit or charge cards that also may have cash back or other bonus benefits. You can get both. Anyway, here is the link regarding the oscar party:

http://www.newschannel6now.com/stor...ognized-at-hollywood-oscar-awards-after-party

6. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

Lyoness now accepts two additional forms of payment when funding your purchase account for gift cards or to sign up new customers or by Lyoness Flyers. I just now set up the Chase Quick pay. I do not bank there. It does not matter, it was very easy to set up and is free.

One of my bank accounts with Bank of America will take the new ACH option Lyoness now offers for transferring from your bank with no charge.

Both methods above are easier than what we did previously, which was scanning the front and back of a check and submitting it to Lyoness.

If you are already in Lyoness you received an email on this with step by step instructions. I am not putting them here, for obvious reasons since it includes Lyoness banking information. When people join new they will see these options for funding too.

7. Richard Paul

Richard Paul Guest

You seem to have a good grasp of all of this. I became a premium member while living in US and since moved to China. My sponsor is no longer regularly involved in Lyoness, so I would like to see if you can answer some things for me:

Is the Asian version of Lyoness launched yet?
    If so, does it have its own website?
    If one became a member in the US, is there a separate Lyoness account for Asia, or is that just an extension of the original US Lyoness account?
    I recall Sams and Walmart dropping out of merchant program before I moved from US. Going to the Lyoness site they don't show up in a search. Question - are they going to become merchants in US again, and are they going to be merchants in Asian Lyoness program

Thanks VERY much for help.

8. The Beast

The Beast New Member

Lyoness hasn't launched in China yet, but it is available in Hong Kong, Phillipines, Macau and a few more South Asian countries.

Lyoness has a version of the same website for each country, you simply click on the country to go to the relevant website.

If you become a member in the US or anywhere in the world, you don't need another account if you move to another country. One account is useable in all countries where Lyoness is available.

Merchants come and go, as for merchants in Asia you'll have to wait and check the website.

9. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Interesting,

No updates from AnnaDenise who was the most active poster on Lyoness, and as I always do, revisit company launches to see how they are doing, I see a new launch date of next month comes up on their site, so I wondered what happened, anyone know?

Success to all,