Has anyone heard of the PowerBarClub?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by TJamMoneyMan, Sep 25, 2009.

1. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

Maybe those who know more about getting paid to view ads can offer some insight.
    It seems to be a workable idea.
    In any event it really is free!

Looks like an ez way to make money.
    Does something like this really work?

Of course enough people in your downline will have to actually look at a few ads periodically enough, I would think...

powerbarclub.com

2. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

I at a lost to see how this isn't going to go the way of all the other paid to surf programs. Way more people wanting to click for pay than advertiser want to pay to advertise.

Plus this is one of those business that requires an ocean of people to really make some serious money.

The first ones to $43K in 30 days let us all know.

3. WARRANTIES4LESS

WARRANTIES4LESS New Member

Interesting,

I agree, none have lasted, and even fewer paid off before they were attacked by regulators, so get in and get your money out if you are going to play any of these games.

Success to all,

4. BobFirestone

BobFirestone New Member

I have seen a couple of these programs and none really seem to get up and running.

You make a fraction of a penny on each click so you need a lot of people clicking every day to make any money. There need to be 250-350 clicks to make $1.

To make $100/day you need 6,000 people clicking 5 times a day.

5. TJamMoneyMan

Well,
    Thanx for your input folx!

FreeCashMan: I at a lost to see how this isn't going to go the way of all the other paid to surf programs. Way more people wanting to click for pay than advertiser want to pay to advertise.
    I have been reviewing this site, and can't find any bad info on the company.
    It doesn't seem to be the same as 'all the other paid to surf programs'.
    I can't see where there's sooo much that the advertiser has to pay, since the payout is so small.

I always say, 'don't believe tha hype', so I am not expecting $43K come next month (!), but the idea is to have a huge downline, if you want to really get paid!

So far, the powerbarclub seems legit.
    I can't find any bad information on it from google.
    And it costs absolutely NOTHING, so what is the risk?
    The idea is to view 5 ads per day, and get 5 people in your downline to do the same, who also get 5 people etc.
    You know the story!

I know of some people getting paid doing this so I'll continue to investigate.
    And view 5 ads.
    And tell my WAHF peeps how it works for me (nothing like a forum to REALLY get some input on a plan!).

There really seems to be a lot of people out there doing this particular plan, from my google search.
    Nothing in the way of valid opposition posted so far.
    Should they zap ME, I'll tell the world!!

Anyway, it's free.
    So we'll see!

good luck 2 all!

6. FreeCashMan

I here you man. Go for it...that Million Man Downline [​IMG]

If it's not a wicked ad surf program then it's a Paid To Click for pennies site, now known as a Power Bar.

But most business work if you work them!

7. TJamMoneyMan

FreeCashMan: I here you man. Go for it...that Million Man Downline
    Well axually, (MATH 101) the $43K comes with only 78,125 members!
    (5 people getting 5 people each for 7 levels)

OK, maybe the less than intrepid marketer will quake with fear, but u gotta admit, that's a long way from a million!

And yes, each of those 78,125 members will need 78,125 members below them too!!
    (hopefully new folx will be joining the internet like all HELL soon!!)

But on the real, this is why it pays to get in on these things in the BEGINING!
    And this is just the basis for the $43K figure.
    I'd be happy with a few hundred bux or so, myself!

Perhaps those less successful and/or near the bottom will at least have a kikass LIST as a result of promoting this FREE plan.
    (and a few hundred bux to show for their efforts)

just sayin'...

8. Andy3568

Andy3568 New Member

This actually looks like a potentially profitable opportunity. Whether it will last or not remains to be seen.

I believe they pay $0.004 per click, and right now it is in pre-launch, and you're allowed 10 clicks per day. That's $0.04 per day for your clicks and those of everyone in your downline.

Two comments:

(1) The low cost per click is what I believe will keep this program around. These advertisers know that this is low quality traffic, but $0.004 per click is pretty darn cheap to get an ad in front of someone.

(2) This is not a get rich quick scheme. It will take you awhile to build up your team. It's not that easy to build up to 78,000 members, and even if you do get there, it may take months or even years.

(3) Even with only a few referrals, you still can earn a couple hundred extra a month with very little effort.

And since it's free, you really don't have anything to lose. That's why I decided to give it a try.

9. FreeCashMan

All this is Powerbar, at best, is just an ingenious way to get a bunch of paid to click for penny users, and some leads....for the owners and the ones at the top.

The capture page is beyond HYPE, close to misleading and misrepresentation of the intentional kind, because there aren't going to be any $43K cash flow winners in 30 days, or close to it. It's no joke building a database of 78K people for the company itself let alone an individual, or continuous group of individuals. And I doubt that there will be many pocketing an extra $100 a month, if $50.

To the extent that it will last it would be no more than another traffic exchange surfing website. They'll end up lowering the cost per click as the advertising drys up (cause traffic exchange advertising isn't worth all that, and PTC traffic is only worth a little more for your money) causing more people to move closer to not wanting to click for pennies, as the dream of even pulling a $100 or so month from it becomes a shinning non-reality.

Bottom-line, put your energies it to something more viable with greater future promise. Stop settling for less, and put in work to get more. Success is NOT an event, it IS a process.

10. Samsar

Samsar New Member

I signed up the other day and its actually fun checking out these ads. I have no referrals yet but have sent some out. Why not try something when its free, have nothing to lose but maybe a few minutes a day. Im online most of the day anyway! I also signed up with a social network (Perpetual Income Programs) that helps in the downline too. And they offer other free money making opportunities. Best of Luck to ALL!

11. TJamMoneyMan

Samsar: I signed up the other day and its actually fun checking out these ads. I have no referrals yet but have sent some out. Why not try something when its free, have nothing to lose but maybe a few minutes a day.
    If it's something you enjoy, and would actually be doing anyway(!), I'd say go for it.
    Just remember to get that $43K in a month (or any portion thereof), your entire (78,125 member) downline will have to be doing that also!

Then, there's the time spent actually promoting PBC.

I know I started this thread, and I am a PB downline member.
    But, well I'm just sayin'!

good luck PBC folx!

12. rickcast66

rickcast66 New Member

I've joined the past week, and I'm pretty sure there are people making more than $10.

The Powerbar club marketing would like you to think that you can build this in 30-90 days. While that would be great, I like to think more a long the lines of filling out a level a month. Even that seems a little optimistic to me, only because all of this internet marketing is so new to me. I'd be OK with getting my first 5 in two months. If every one can do even that, you'd be into your 5th or 6th level in a years time. That would be some good moeny.

13. Three months and counting, come on, someone has got to have hit $10. a month by now? Amazing no one has posted given this deal is now over six months old, and in scanning many forums, I have yet to hear anyone who is making money.

Success to all,

14. TJamMoneyMan

Well, I haven't been clicking on those ads so MY upline is earning that much LESS!

15. rickcast66

rickcast66 New Member

FREEBUSINESSES

The person above me has a good downline. I'm sure he's collecting a few hundred a month

16. TJamMoneyMan

rickcast66: I'm sure he's collecting a few hundred a month

Ok, how could you possibly be so sure how much money he is making?

17. rickcast66

rickcast66 New Member

TJamMoneyMan: Ok, how could you possibly be so sure how much money he is making?
    I feel very strongly that they do.

Check out the bottom link, freepowerbarincome, in my signature. They have been at this since September as well. People are coming on board just through that site everyday. Let me know what you think.

18. TJamMoneyMan

rickcast66: Let me know what you think.

I started this thread, I know about powerbar!

I thought it was a good idea at first as well.

Do it if it works for you.
    But there's no way you know what someone else is earning!

Good luck 2u with it though...

19. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I am working with the PowerBar Club and Invite 5 and having great success building a team.

And, and close to enrolling a few massive non profit organizations.

I was skeptical until I had a look myself.

The Boloto Group has spent millions of dollars, 10 years on this technology, and own, I believe 55 patents on it.

This will spread to wireless phones which is brilliant.
    3X more people have cell phones than a computer.

Just an extraordinary opportunity.

I am working with this full time and loving life,
    Victoria