Has anyone heard of this guy and his mail order business?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by archermd, Jul 20, 2007.

1. archermd

archermd New Member

it is:

www.123powersystem.com

I was wondering if anyone could do a check up on him i forgot how to?

he says he makes $10,000 to $16,000 with only 6 to 8 hours a week.

you can call him on the phone and talk to him and all.

could i get some feed back?

thanks for the responses

Michael

2. archermd

archermd New Member

He says you can Do this business in canada, USA, Mexico, and the bahamas

michael

3. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

I'm pretty sure someone already posted about this and people said it was a scam.

4. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Hi Michael,

This looks legitimate to me he if offers a 30 days money back guarantee then I think that you can five it a try.

Tal

5. RQCash

RQCash New Member

Hey Fellow WAHForumers,

The 123 Power System is definitely NOT a SCAM and in fact it's one of the MOST profitable businesses I've worked in the last 5 years!

It's over 3 years running now mostly offline, but has also moved online now too...

It's a very affordable course on how to make money from home with everything you need to succeed and I mean everything without breaking the bank!

Talk soon,

RQ

6. paulk

paulk New Member

I have to agree with RQ.
    123 Power System is not a scam.

I ordered it and received my package within 3 days.
    I was very impressed with the simple system and
    find it to be highly profitable.

7. garygoh

garygoh New Member

paulk: I ordered it and received my package within 3 days.
    I was very impressed with the simple system and
    find it to be highly profitable.
    What kind system is it? Do you mind to give more details about the program or system so that other members know more about it.

Thanks

8. Dessie

Dessie New Member

Sounds interesting, I would love more info on this.

Is this program something that can be successful in the UK too?

Dessie.[​IMG]

9. plcbase

plcbase New Member

This should very interesting to me also.

Would love so more info if anyone has any.

Paul[​IMG]

10. healthguy

healthguy New Member

Seems everyone is interest!! So how about that info!!!

11. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

Why don't you (who are experinced system) share your

ideas, or about products? You are here not only to know is it

GOOD or BAD, but also what are they? and what they are providing

for us?

These questions are our demand.

Please anyone can explain detail about product?

I have been researching about internet business for long time

I really hope I can learn abou this product as well[​IMG]

Thank you

Happy day~^^[​IMG]

12. ginnyd

ginnyd New Member

What you're getting here is a marketing system developed over the years to promote just about any money-making product, program, MLM, or service using several unique marketing methods.

It has been operating very successfully in the offline marketing world for a number of years and now is getting its attention online.

When you purchase the product, you get the resell rights.

Hope this helps.

13. fbivens

fbivens New Member

jaesun16: Why don't you (who are experinced system) share your

ideas, or about products? You are here not only to know is it

GOOD or BAD, but also what are they? and what they are providing

for us?

These questions are our demand.

Please anyone can explain detail about product?

I have been researching about internet business
    for long time

I really hope I can learn about this product as well
    I hear you on that. I'll share my personal experience, which has a slight twist to it.

I started with it back about mid- Feb 09 under cover. Meaning I didn't want my name splattered over the net w/ piece of crap.
    So I tested all the offline methods that the 150 page manual suggests. I was fairly impressed at all the resources they list for guerrilla mkting & direct response (a metric ton of resources) mkting, all offline. To date, I've seen damn good results...enough of which that it's caused me to change primary business direction. I've been an internet network marketer for some time and was doing well by any standards.

What I see in it is a way to do less hand holding (network marketing) and more life-living ...period. I love my NM peeps, but the goal was always to have a scalable business that allows more time away from work than NM allows.

So there you have it. I'm putting the finishing touches on bringing it online, as it is fairly wide open for it. It's associated keywords are el-cheapo and getting fairly decent impressions, but I'll not limit to the obvious keywords. It's beauty is the low entry fee/start-up costs (mass appeal), graduated step-up offline marketing methods all spelled out (1-2-3 steps), and near zero online competition in the niche. I've chatted extensively w/ others marketing it (few/far between) online and the same feelings are generally held.

Watch my posts for more breadcrumbs as I launch online in the next few days....maybe a week-10 days?

14. mellin

mellin Member

It's been a few months since anyone has posted about this. Are there any recent reports that people would like to add about their success or lack there of? I am not doing this system, but really like how it is step by step and when all the steps are implemented, you have different streams of income from different forms of marketing. My husband would like to help in my business ventures and I think that this system may be the perfect way for him to learn. Any opinions??

Melissa

15. gowriter

gowriter Member

You can never make that kind of money in that little time without either having already been established for years or braking some major rules.