Has Anyone heard of Thrive Learning Institute

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Websahoy, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Taken4aride

Taken4aride New Member

Dar cmlny.

Sign the petition at

http://www.gopetition.com/online/27433/signatures-page1.html

Keep passing this website along the way. Encourage everyone to sign the petition! It will help somewhere along the line. Thrive must be stopped!!

I signed up wit5h IIS/Thrive a year ago today. I have made zero money with my website using all their so called "trade secrets"!!!

You are correct about their so called "copy-written" educational material being available on the internet for free. All the plagiarizing has been done by them but they will accuse you of doing this. This is what Internet Income Solutions/Thrive has done to me!

Beware of Imax. Did you sign anything? Did you email any forms back to them? Check this out first. Then ask about a refund or what the cancellation fees are. I did not have a contract so they sent me one after I complained I got taken for another fee. They could have stuck me for over $200 but took only $45 instead. Generous!! What I did not do was to stop payment BEFORE I cancelled. I was using my checking account. It would have been cheaper to do that.

Live and Learn. Take heart and keep going for your refund! It will take time. They are not going to give up without a fight! Don't get discouraged. Do what has been avised by Mychagrin. Also keep organized and thorough records.

Go luck to you! We are all here for you!

2. James Peter

James Peter New Member

No matter what path "you" decide to take, realize that if the promises in the sales copy sound to good to be true, then hey, they probably are. What ever you choose, make sure that you are offering a product or service that overdelivers. Give people awesome value and they keep coming back!!

3. ambermom

ambermom New Member

who paid you off!!!![​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]this is so sad to see you say that if your website is so profitable then why dont you post whta the domain of your website is so all of the people who have not been taken yet can see if its legit.

4. ambermom

ambermom New Member

I have built 2 websites and neither succeeded so i did the work twice. So not everyone has joined and been lazy that is so rude of you to say when real people have been ripped of hard earned $ and all they valuable time they spent trying. Were you paid off I tried to pull up your website and could not pull it up in the address bar, any body reading try and let me know if I was doing something wrong. I typed it in Google and no direct links came up just other sites stating your website link if they really helped you why would you not pop up first since that's what they supposedly teach is search engine optimization for your site. You site wont even appear how could you be "sucessfull'' there if you cant even find it when your trying hard to.

5. ambermom

ambermom New Member

They do care if you take your site elsewhere. You don't seem very informed when I told them I could not afford the 49.95 a month hosting fee since i was just losing $ every single month and on the verge of bankruptcy they said " go ahead and cancel your lightwave builder account and that will void your contract we will no longer coach you." So phooey on that remark!!!

6. ambermom

ambermom New Member

hello did you not read this whole thing if your going to praise them we want to see your website link so we can see if your for real.

7. Taken4aride

Taken4aride New Member

Dear ambermom

Have you Signed the petition at

http://www.gopetition.com/online/27433/signatures-page1.html

If not - do so today.

We got charged 39.95 a month for our "privilege" to be coached by Thrive. Sorry you got taken for more. I tried to tell them I could not afford that either but what do they care - right?

Keep moving forward. Are you processing for a refund?

8. cmlny

cmlny New Member

[Post deleted on user request - Admin]

9. Saundrak

Saundrak New Member

[Post removed on request - Admin]

10. cmlny

cmlny New Member

11. knotalone

knotalone New Member

Saundrak Thank you for all your hard work I would like to share something here from the FTC web site hopefully the BLOG will let it stay on it is so truly powerful in helping those of us that might be ashamed and feeling really down on ourselves guess what you are not alone here is the website address for the FTC just copy and paste it into your browser
    http://ftc.gov/multimedia/video/scam-watch/fraud-inside-look.shtm

Do yourself the biggest favor and watch the video! I will attempt to attach the video too

[Video code removed - Admin]

12. knotalone

knotalone New Member

OK clearly I'm not a computer nerd [​IMG] if there is anyone that can't get to the video send me a private message or E-Mail and I will try to help you get to the video another way it is powerful and can help you understand clearer what has happened to you

[Videos cannot be included - Admin]

13. Saundrak

Saundrak New Member

[Post removed on request - Admin]

14. cmlny

cmlny New Member

15. Saundrak

Saundrak New Member

cmlny
    You should make a blog about your story. Thrive doesn't like it when people make blogs and tell the world about the scams, and they will pay you off. They are paying people off everyday to take their blogs down. It makes them lose business and they don't like people telling the truth about what kind of business they are(scam). Blogs are very easy to do. I use wordpress and blogger. I like blogger the best because it is run by google and is easier to understand. The search engines will pick it up fast with blogger.
    If you get a blog just go to one of my blogs and let me know and I will put a link to your blog, so people will see it.
    Don't let them get you down because that is what they want. They want you to give up and not fight back so they can keep your money. That is what scammers do. They try and make you feel that you did something wrong. Their services are way over priced and do not give you no support for people that purchase it.
    Hope this helps. Just don't give up keep fight if you want your money back.

16. cmlny

cmlny New Member

17. cmlny

cmlny New Member

18. cmlny

cmlny New Member

19. takentoo

takentoo New Member

Hello fellow scamee's - I have found comfort in this forum knowing that I'm not the only one that has been scammed or that I am such an idiot for believing something that seemed so promising. I have a long sob story too but I will save that for my blog that I will be writing (thanks for the advice). I am just beginning the process for getting my over $8000 back... however, I am from Canada and was wondering if this will affect any of the processes? I will also be signing the petition and doing everything I can to stop this from happening to anyone else. Thanks to everyone who has done this already and given me the hope and motivation to get my money back.

20. cmlny

cmlny New Member