Has anyone heard or tried the Adrian Morrison system

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Tina19, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Tina19

Tina19 New Member

I bought this system after seeing him on TV saying you could easily make money from home. When I got the books, they were confusing. You have to sit through a 2 hour webinar and that is where they hit you with the bomb shell of spending $900+ on a system that will help you succeed. That is not all that you have to spend, they were constantly asking for more money. So I quit the program and got my money back.
    So, did anyone have success with it?

Joel Ortiz likes this.
  2. Coach Kip

Coach Kip New Member

I am not sure what program you are talking about but I know that there are a lot of them out there similar to what you had experience with. I have found that there are two types of marketers out there. One is the marketer that will give you a little information to hook you and then continually offer more information at a higher and higher price. The Real Estate gurus are notorious for this.
    Then there is the marketer who really wants to teach you something. They will be happy to give you a little information for free and then offer a program that really works and makes a difference. These are harder to find because the person presenting the information has to be very confident that 1) there are plenty of people out there who want what they have to offer 2) that the success of their students will create more customers in the future 3) they have to be truly interested in helping people and get joy from the success of their students.
    Sorry for your bad experience but at least they gave you your money back.

Joel Ortiz and Tina19 like this.
  3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

The one thing that they did in my view is sell you an UPSELL which is very OK to do and many companies do business this way.

Some courses online, which are total winners, work this way.

They sell you an upfront product that costs you $10 and then offer you more products on the backend for more profits.

Some products on the backend, that can cost $200-$2000 to join, give you a lot of great value at the end of the day.

Joel Ortiz likes this.
  4. freebird658

freebird658 Member

Yeah Adrian and his brother Anthony Morrison are huge believers in "stepping in front of the traffic" which is a concept that makes sense. But First Anthony sells his system, then brother Adrian comes back a few months later promoting his own system which is practically identical to Anthony's. Same software, same training and resources, just a different name. They're also both Big promoters of all the Clicksure's identical "push button, get rich quick junk software launches" too.

Joel Ortiz likes this.
  5. GEM

GEM New Member

This way of marketing isn't for me. Sign up for a free gift then up-sell at enormously, overpriced information and courses, still without giving you all the details you need. There is only one genuine marketer I found that delivers what he says, and I'm a member of his site for that reason, and will probably continue because of the great content.

Joel Ortiz likes this.