Has anyone made money with average-joe-income-package.com??

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by sallyrue, Mar 6, 2007.

1. sallyrue

sallyrue New Member

Hi guys I am so glad i found this forum I was doing some searching for a money making package and I found the average joe income package has anyone had any success with it or know about it? i cant find much info but it seems to offer video tutorials and i havent seen anything like that yet. Thanks all[​IMG]
  2. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Sorry, I don't know anything about it. If you find anything out, please post it.
  3. sallyrue

sallyrue New Member

Ok I bought the averge joe income package and I am getting started on it tonight. It looks pretty nice with videos and all. Ill let you all know
  4. makemoneyonline

Yes please keep us updated!
  5. Bucky

Bucky New Member

I am curious to know how it goes. It looks like its legit...but I have found that with those smaller programs the only people making real good money are the ones who created it.
  6. sallyrue

sallyrue New Member

Wow you guys this package is great and creator seems really nice. I made $26.58 from using one of his tactics and I just started last night. If someone else makes some money let me know. I know 26 bucks isnt much but it's more than I made with the ultimate wealth package
  7. makemoneyonline

Im glad you are having success with it. It looks like its worth trying. Keep updating us so we know if its really worth it. [​IMG]
  8. sallyrue

sallyrue New Member

Alright you guys 62 bucks today all from free trafic with the Average joe package. God Bless this guy!
  9. reach4yrdream

reach4yrdream New Member

Hello! Is this the project payday program?
  10. makemoneyonline

What methods are you using to make money? Are you promoting the product itself ?
  11. sallyrue

sallyrue New Member

No I dont even know if you can promote it. I am promoting a health and fitness product with a technique called turbo blogging as described in the Average joe..very good stuff
  12. makemoneyonline

oh, well congrats on your success [​IMG]
  13. sallyrue

sallyrue New Member

Yes I once bought the ultimate wealth package and immediately returned it, once pay $47 for it you are asked to pay even more money. I am very satisfied with the Average Joe package. You only pay the 67 dollars and your off. I have recovered my money twice already from the techniques in this package..
  14. makemoneyonline

I know, I HATE when you pay all that money for something, and are asked to pay more for something after you buy it! Annoying!
  15. sallyrue

sallyrue New Member

K all. To date I have made $436 roughly and I hands down will never buy anyone elses product unless it's Kris McCarty's. He is very sincere and helps me with any questions very promtly. This is without a doubt a life changing income for me.. Good luck to all of you and god bless
  16. makemoneyonline

I know, I've purchased this product now and have been making insane money from it! Go average Joe![​IMG]
  17. JaY o

JaY o New Member

I think i'm gonna buy it this friday. Now is this like the profit lance program where they give u web sites and you need to advertise them. Or do you have to buy your own web site? or promote some1 elses?? thx 4 the help
  18. sallyrue

sallyrue New Member

You can actually start doing some stuff for free without buying a website
  19. JaY o

JaY o New Member

aight sounds pretty good, i'm gonna have 2 check it out
  20. JaY o

JaY o New Member

Ye well i got the Program and i have been doin everything But im not doing so well [​IMG] It has only been a few days though so imma give it some time and keep on trying.