Has anyone made money with average-joe-income-package.com??

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by sallyrue, Mar 6, 2007.

1. melony43

melony43 New Member

if you guys cant login you must not be on the customer mailing list either way contact [email protected] so you can get back in
  2. acts1010

acts1010 New Member

Thanks for the email. I got an Automated response telling me they would get back with me with in 24 hours. At least its a start.
  3. tiffieee

tiffieee New Member

Hi Guys,
    I am from Singapore.
    I am very interested to join up the
    Average Joe Income Package.
    How does it really work actually?
    i checked up click bank's website.
    so u promote for click bank?
    I am very keen but still quite unsure abt the programme.
  4. tiffieee

tiffieee New Member

Which is better Average Joe Income package or Profit Lance?
    and anyone tried InternetMillionDollars? [​IMG]
  5. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

profit lance is better.
    internet million dollars is a scam so I've heard.
  6. makemoneyonline

Quoting: tiffieeeHi Guys,
    I am from Singapore.
    I am very interested to join up the
    Average Joe Income Package.
    How does it really work actually?
    i checked up click bank's website.
    so u promote for click bank?
    I am very keen but still quite unsure abt the programme.

It teaches you how to make money online by setting up blogs mostly, and promoting clickbank products.
  7. sallyrue

sallyrue New Member

Quoting: acts1010Thanks for the email. I got an Automated response telling me they would get back with me with in 24 hours. At least its a start.

Kris will get back to you believe me this is from someone who has likely sent him 100's of emails. When I first started I barely knew how to send an email so Kris had his work cut out with me.
  8. acts1010

acts1010 New Member

sallyrue, How did you start, and how long did it take you to see any money? I am trying every thing except e-bay and having my own site (which I am looking into), but so far nothing.
  9. tiffieee

tiffieee New Member

thanks for the reply makemoneyonline.
    i am very new to this.
    i am only 19, and dont want to be cheated of my money.
    nevertheless i am very excited to work on a programme that really works.
  10. makemoneyonline

Quoting: tiffieeethanks for the reply makemoneyonline.
    i am very new to this.
    i am only 19, and dont want to be cheated of my money.
    nevertheless i am very excited to work on a programme that really works.
    Trust me, I've been cheated out of a LOT of money on these stupid scams!
  11. ru4sail2

ru4sail2 New Member

I bought the average joe package and I got a refund asap. It is not all is says it is as far as im concerned. I was glad to get my money back. [​IMG]
  12. cgamard

cgamard New Member

Can anyone tell me if you can really make money with these programs.
  13. blackhawk12

blackhawk12 New Member

Hi guys I'm 18yrs old and currently go to school. I'm trying to make some money but don't have much time for a job. I have a part time job at Taco Bell and have a hard time doing homework and going to school. At Taco Bell I make roughly 1,000 dollars a month and was wondering if Its possible to make that using Average Joe Income Package. After reading so much good things about this Im very excited.
  14. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Quoting: aholzbauerDo you all agree that the average Joe is the best of all products to use for making money online?

Nope - not all all. Way over priced for what you receive. I think Kris is a good guy and all, and that his material is helpful for newbies, but there are a lot of better products out there - Wealthy Affiliate and Honest Riches, in my opinion, are better places to start out with better info.
  15. blackhawk12

blackhawk12 New Member

Can anyone here coach me through this? I would really appriciate it. I'm just lookin to make 1,000 dollars a month.
  16. makemoneyonline

Ok well I agree with getagrip. Holly Mann's ebook called Honest Riches, is REALLY good for newbies. I'd go with Holly Mann's ebook. I do recommend average joe also, but if I had to pick between the 2, I'd say honest riches.
  17. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

blackhawk12,
    iam sure if you have any problems or need questions asked then the people in this forum will be glad to help[​IMG]
  18. Market123

Market123 New Member

Hi guys, I've read 10 pages of this thread !
    I'm interesting in buying the Average Joe Income System.

There are few members like Sallyrue & Makemoneyonline who seem to do really well with it and others are struggling ! And just when I was falling in love with Joe's system, then some people are suggesting that there are better products out there such as Wealthy Affiliate and Honest Riches !

Needless to say that I'm comfused & skeptical. I am a newbie in internet marketing though I have a basic idea. I'm an insurance broker right now but I won't mind making some extra cash.

So here are my questions (pretty sure some of you have heard them like 1 Million times):

-Is this product real ? Did it get sold or something ? How is the online support ?
    -Any additionnal cost (other than web hosting & stuff) ?
    -How long does it take to make cash (with 1 hr/day) & realistically how much can you expect ?

Sorry for the long post and thanks for you help !
  19. makemoneyonline

The online support is pretty good. I find Kris will reply within a few hours after emailing him and he is willing to help anyone. No, I can't think of any additional costs other than hosting and domain names ( you can always just use blogs which are free!).
    I'm not sure exactly how long it will take you to make money because its different for everyone.
  20. nickv_uk

nickv_uk New Member

Hi,

Because of various posts about the status of Average Joe, I emailed them asking what the current situtation is. This is their reply.

".....We only have one version of our product. We don't have a Pro package.

The ad you may have seen is someone selling our product as an
    affiliate . We don't have a Pro package or a "version 2.0". If you
    order through them, you will get the only package we have. If you
    already have our product, don't order through them as you will not get anything new.

I look forward to helping you make money online.

Thanks
    Average Joe Support

--
    www.Average-Joe-Income-Package.com "

So basically he is saying that I cannot trust one of his own affiliates and I should not buy from them.

Bizarre or what, I guess all is not happy in AJ land.

Nickv