Has anyone made money with average-joe-income-package.com??

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by sallyrue, Mar 6, 2007.

1. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

thanks for the heads up
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Quoting: nickv_ukSo basically he is saying that I cannot trust one of his own affiliates and I should not buy from them.

Just for the record, merchants like Average Joe have very little control about what their affiliates do. Give him some credit - he told the truth - a lot of merchants wouldn't even give a reply.
  3. nickv_uk

nickv_uk New Member

Quoting: getagriphe told the truth - a lot of merchants wouldn't even give a reply

Oh I agree absolutely, it just seemed a liitle weird all the same.
  4. Eddie58R

Eddie58R New Member

Iknow for a fact that that the V2.0 is an affiliate.
  5. PeterB

PeterB New Member

Sure, there are some opportunities out there where money is to be made, easy, affordable and with not too much effort. You just have to be teachable and ready to learn from others [​IMG]

Regards, Peter
  6. jonnap

jonnap New Member

The simplest is Average Joe and for me it is the first program that ever got me in to profits.
    It is the easiest and has loads of ebooks in it, but the main area has much less info, than for example Wealthy affliate or profit Lance.
    For a complete newbie those two can be rather confusing at first. I know they were to me.
    After i learned average joe I got the hang of Profit Lance and Wealthy Affiliate. And now I'm moving on to more advanced challenges. [​IMG] Reverse Funnel System is my latest project as well as a couple of products of my own.
    I am proud to finally say I make my living online. I'm happier than I can ever remember being. [​IMG]
    I wish you all the best of luck! This forum is great! [​IMG]
  7. BC2001

BC2001 New Member

I'm close to pulling the trigger, but I'm still hesitant. It SEEMS that all I'd be selling is this same system to others. Every google search I do to find some negative info just leads me to another blog or review that is obviously slanted toward getting me to purchase this. Frankly, if I could find some negative info, I'd be less hesitant.

Is the main purpose of the program to sell the program?

Also, the same program is on Ebay. Is this actually the same? And is the original owner still involved? Earlier posts raved about his help, but the more recent ones have not...

Thanks for the help. As I said, I'm CLOSE to pulling the trigger.
  8. BC2001

BC2001 New Member

Just signed up with AJIP...no forum?
  9. makemoneyonline

AJIP has no forum
  10. BC2001

BC2001 New Member

Question...seems that USFreeads costs $9 per month. As do websites and Google Adwords. What's the easiest to start without spending more? Blogs? Articles? I'd like to see myself make SOMETHING before spending more money.
  11. makemoneyonline

Blogs and articles are the easiest.
  12. yelper1

yelper1 New Member

Hi all! I am researching online business opportunities for my father. He has recently had to resign from his job due to the fact that he is losing his vision fairly rapidly. I have been looking at several these systems and AJIP seems to stand out. Can anyone give me any suggestions on which system would be the most user friendly to someone who is less than computer literate and struggles with reading a lot of small print? I apologize for the long post and want to thank you in advance for any suggestions you may have!
  13. webpro626

webpro626 New Member

hey, ive been reading this forum for about 3 hours. i purchased the average joe income, im eager to start. i finished the first video and am very excited. i was very skeptical about this average joe thing but after so many people said they were making money i had to try. I will try to post as frequently as i can, as long as i have usefull information. so if you are thinking about average joe, follow my story and we will see if it is a scam or if it is for real.
  14. TheMatler

TheMatler New Member

Holy Freakin Cow...I'm a complete newbie, I just joined today (tonight) and I just read all 10 pages plus a few of the other AJIP forums here and I think I confused the heck outta myself!

1) So do you all think AJIP is worth purchasing?
    2) Is there money to be made with this program?
    3) What happen to sallyrue and JaY o are you still working with the program and making money?
    4) Finally, what should a newbie such as myself purchase as a first program if AJIP is not all it's cracked up to be.

I can put some time into something and I'm a quick learner if that helps.

Thanks to all ahead of time!
  15. LuckyRon

LuckyRon New Member

I used the proram on my LuckyRon website to get started. It was real easy and the cheapest one I could find. I've been using the money I made to purchase other products. I know it is confusing. I haven't figured out which one is best. You have so many choices. Some get you a website, some an ebook and others are affiliate programs that pay you a percentage of the profits you generate for them. I decided not to take money out of my pocket so I searched a long time untill I found the LuckyRon program. Now i'm trying to take things to next level. Average Joe looks very interesting. I'm not quitting my day job yet but I hope to soon.
  16. LeyDin

LeyDin New Member

how much is total cost to buy this package?
  17. EEK

EEK New Member

Hi all,
    I'm a complete uber newbie, and 80% skeptical and 20% hopeful. I really appreciate everyones input. I've decided to buy the Average Joe Income system, and I'll post in regularly to keep you guys updated for those who are in my situation. Sorry for the wordiness. God Bless, and good luck[​IMG]
  18. EEK

EEK New Member

Hey,
    I just tried to email lildlege and see how she's doing with the system, but the email was undeliverable. Is she legit? She was having problems a few months back, and wanted to know what happened. Oh yeah, and why doesn't Sallyrue ever respond to questions on the forum now. People ask her a direct question, and she never answers. Are you real?
  19. mummala

mummala New Member

I just bought the package. I am a full time college student, and am hoping this will work out for me. I have read most of the reviews on it and it seems like it could be a good product![​IMG]
  20. federline

federline New Member

EEK

You about some it up 80% sceptical 20% hopeful.

Unfortunately in desparation we hold on to hope far longer than our common sense tells us we should do.

By which time some conman has emptied our pockets.

These system are all the same, trying to get you to sign up to market some one else product.

The only person who makes money is the guy at the top of the pyramid.

They rely on a percentage turnover of chumps like us signing up believing we can make some money.

Once we realise we can't (see lack of response from those who apparently were) we give up only to be replaced buy another bunch of newbies willing to shell out cash in an attempt to get rich.

Unless you invent the system you can't win. You can never beat the system

Its the same as the street the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Its a mugs game; listen to your 80% and get out while you are ahead.

I am.