Has anyone made money with average-joe-income-package.com??

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by sallyrue, Mar 6, 2007.

1. lildlege

lildlege New Member

Hi EEK,
    I am real and had major setbacks that is why I havent been on in an while. My husband was in an offshore accident on a rig and had to have surgery, major surgery. It will take until March of next year before he will be able to go back to work so we are strugling with the morgage and all the bills , then Friday my youngest daughter was in a cvar accident , a lady ran the stop sign and hit her on her side. The vechicle she was in almost flipped so I keep praying for the best and I am sorry its taking me so long to get on the computer, Sorry. Yall are all wonderful people and I thank yall for being here on this forum so I can vent maybe it will help with yall positive attitudes and good friends like everyone here.

As for AVJ I havent had any success, I guess its because I have so much goin on. Again thanks in advance and thanks for the support . If I can help anyone let me know. I will try to check my email daily. Thnaks Again,
    lildlege
    [email protected]
    P.S. If anyone knows of something that I could do at home , anything please let me know , I really need the extra cash now.
    THANKS TO ALL
  2. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

lildlege, im so sorry to hear about your daughter and husband. I hope everything is ok.
  3. mustang

mustang New Member

HOW ARE YOU DOING NOW?
  4. mustang

mustang New Member

WHERE ARE ALL THE ORIGINAL BLOGGERS??????????
  5. ghall45

ghall45 New Member

I think I will give it a try. The average joe system may work if I apply myself it seems. I have read more positive feedback than negative. I use to sell weight loss cookies online and I made over 10,000.00 in about 8 months. It was hard getting it up and running, but when I did, boy did the money come. Unfortunately the company went out of business. Lets see what happens with the AJIP. FOLLOW MY STORY. Weight loss products sale. I can contest to that.
  6. scottb992000

scottb992000 New Member

I have been doing the Average Joe package for about a week now. I have articles, ads, blogs...have not seen squat as far as returns. This doesn't mean it won't work, it could possibly be me and my lack of creativity.
  7. mustang

mustang New Member

DID YOU PURCHASE A WEB SITE, DOMAIN NAME, OR ADWORDS?
  8. moneymakingwiz

moneymakingwiz New Member

Guys, I just signed up for the AJIP. I'll let you know how it works for me. It seems interesting for now.
  9. lildlege

lildlege New Member

Hi, Both my daughters was in the hospital at the same time and one was in a car accident, this time it was my youngest. Well I'll keep praying and still looking for work. I have had too many set backs I just hope God hears my prayers. Thaks to all that is concerened I really have had so much bad luck this year I hope next year will be better. Still looking for an at home job any help would be appreciated. One more thing I lost my average joe income package that I printed out and all of the stuff that came along with it . My computer went out and I had to get another one, so I lost all my average joe stuff, does anyone know how I can get it back without paying again. Any respose would be apprecited very much . Thanks in Advance
  10. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

So what's the verdict with AJIP?
    I see where a lot of people joined up, promised to share there experiences and now NADA!

Even the latest post is nearly a month old!

Seems like AJIP is bogus.
  11. lildlege

lildlege New Member

I tried it and it didnt work for me. maybe its because i have other major things going on , but it didnt deliver. I guess I would have to put more work into it.
  12. fonebone10

fonebone10 New Member

10 Jan 2008 00:02 - Attached on merging:
    average joe income package help

i heard from this forum that this package is very good, but set up 6 blogs according to his information, but haven't made a single dollar!!! I bought it a week ago. HELP!!!!
  13. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

I don't think you can earn money overnight.

It might take some time.
  14. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

In my experience, Kris isn't nearly as supportive as he once was with Average Joe since he started getting into other things. Average Joe is actually very basic - it teaches some good things, but you would be much better off going with Wealthy Affiliate.
  15. sallyrue

sallyrue New Member

The Average Joe is the reason I am JOB free today-Since July 2007 I have made $30,000+ online-not huge income but enough for me to be at home!

[​IMG]
  16. bandruss

bandruss New Member

Hi,

I bought the AJIP about a wek ago. I am in the process of setting up my website. I have received a call yesterday from a person from the AJIP corporate office. He indicated that somebody from the company will 'partner up' with me and walk me thro' the process and stay as my mentor. However, I was told I need to spend about 5000 - 7000 $. The phrase he often repeated is that it takes money to make money. He almost sounded like I will fail with the basic package if I do not sign up for this extended package. I am quite disappointed because I have read more positive reviews about AJIP than negative. I am not asking whether I should go with the extended package or if I would make money with the basic package because the former is my personal decision and the latter depends on how well I utilize the package. The questions I do want to ask are as follows:

- Did anybody have a similar 'offer' for a mentor and if so how did it work out?
    - Did anybody make their money using just the basic $47 package?

Many thanks in advance,
    Bill.

[ Discussion continued at: Average Joe Income Package continued... ]