Has anyone made money with average-joe-income-package.com??

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by sallyrue, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Chaz T

Chaz T New Member

Quoting: jamaalHey guys, am very new to his whole forum thing and have been following this forums discussions for a couple of days now and seen some positivecomments on Average Joe I would like to know is it worth it and if so can I turn to you guys for advice when I buy this programme

Hi there,

Not quite sure about the average joe package as I haven't purchased it. But you're always welcome to ask for any help with any questions you may have about working from home. That's why we're here.[​IMG]

Chaz
  2. jk152005

jk152005 New Member

im thinkin about getting this but i dont know what its really about what do u do to make money just premote the package? some plz help
  3. jonnap

jonnap New Member

I've a review of Average Joe, you're welcome to visit my site. The address is at the bottom of this message. There you will find lot of info about the package. And no, it is not necessarily at all about promoting the package.
    The creator of the package is very helpful and you can turn to him for help. He answers very fast to the mails he receives. [​IMG]
  4. jk152005

jk152005 New Member

how much have u guys made and which method is the most effective?
  5. JaY o

JaY o New Member

The average joe program teaches you how to be a affilate for a company called Click banks. They offer thousands of products to sell. All you gotta do is create a acc then you get a Hoplink with your acc name in it. Then you have to decide how you want to Sell the products, Either a blog or a web site. A blog is Free but takes longer to make sales. A web site cost money, especially if you dont know how or have the time to make a web site. I'm trying to make my own web site but its hard to find a good template, Kris the creator of the avg joe sys told me he is makin templates for us to use, but when i asked him about it again he sent me to some pro-sites.com or sumthing and you had to buy the templates for like 90 bucks.. soo that is really disappointing.
  6. netjunkie

netjunkie Guest

Maybe those are the same templates that he's using and he is
    referring you to whatever he's using at the moment? [​IMG] [​IMG]
  7. jonnap

jonnap New Member

The Average Joe Teaches how to make money using adwords, blogging and ebay. The instructions are good and clear.
    Kris updates it and adds material whenever he gets more done.
  8. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

The blogging section of the package is awesome. That is where I think most people are making their money.
  9. sallyrue

sallyrue New Member

Yes the blogging is good stuff but if you have money for PPC it is also good!

[​IMG]
  10. netjunkie

netjunkie Guest

PPC can be expensive and put you in the hole if you're not careful though.

Blogging is a great free way to get traffic and generate income. [​IMG]
  11. Mkresge17

Mkresge17 New Member

17 Apr 2007 08:20 - Attached on merging:
    Average Joe Income Package

I jsut bought the Average Joe Income Package and Im pleased to say that I like it. I am curious to what techniques are y'alls personal favorite.
  12. jk152005

jk152005 New Member

sallyrue may i ask how ur doing with this pakage how much money have u made to date?
  13. Mkresge17

Mkresge17 New Member

Hey, I just bought the package yesterday and am setting everything up! It looks like a good package so far...I just dont know which blog site I want to use whether is blogger.com or wordpress.com
  14. fishfighter

fishfighter New Member

wordpress is the way to go!
  15. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Blogging section!
  16. ebay_addict

ebay_addict New Member

blogging
  17. ebay_addict

ebay_addict New Member

I'd suggest blogger.
  18. JaY o

JaY o New Member

Use wordpress, its much better. You can trace all your Blog stats, You can see your Unique Views, you can also see which words brought you traffic from search engines, And you can see which site people clicked on your Backlinks from. I have tryed both and i can tell you i like wordpress alot better.
  19. Mkresge17

Mkresge17 New Member

Thanks! Thats what I thought too! I havent started making any money yet though... But patience is good
  20. jonnap

jonnap New Member

I've made cash with adwords, too. [​IMG]