Has anyone tried the Cash Leveraging System?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by hsimpsonjr, Aug 5, 2008.

1. newpage

newpage New Member

Great news! I'm happy to report that it does work. At first I was highly skeptical but I've made back the money I put and then some. cash leveraging systems work! [​IMG]
  2. newpage

newpage New Member

Mycats,

You're not understanding the steps. You should go back and review the instructions. There is no extra $20 or wondering where it goes to. You're not just going to get back $25, you get more. Good luck.
  3. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

Mycats, the one time fee of $25 refers to the fact that that's all it will cost you. You actually send 5 $5 payments through alertpay or moneybookers to 5 different emails. That's where the $25 goes. There is no admin fee, monthly fee, and if you get connected with someone that knows what there doing in terms of free advertising, you'll be on your way[​IMG] The thing is this, if you can't find 10 people to join a $25 program, how will you find people to join a more expensive one? Get in and get your feet wet, learn from a good sponsor, and make some money, ALL for just $25. That's pretty cool
    Jason
    636-978-7089
  4. paulk

paulk New Member

I have found that the best part of the cash
    leveraging system is that there are lots of ways
    to advertise it for free and the advertising works.
    I guess because it's only $25 to join. Once people
    understand that you can turn $25 into thousands
    of dollars, they sign up right away. It's also a very
    fun program and nobody can ever get hurt with
    this one so you can feel free to share it with
    family and friends or just market it over the internet.
  5. judyp

judyp New Member

I've got to ask this question. WHERE do you advertise that you find people who are so willing to spend $25? I can't get people to sign up for something that costs $5 let alone $25. I've looked at this program and thought, "Sure I could pay the $25, but I'd never find anyone else who is willing to." What is the secret to this? Is it where you advertise? Or is there some magic to that word "gifting"? Or is it because this is relatively simple, and the stuff I promote involves matrixes and steps and people get turned off because it's too complicated?
  6. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

What advertising techinques have you tried JudyP?

WHAT have you been advertising that you "can't get people to sign up for...that costs $5"?

I don't believe in magic, but I'd seriously consider restraining your self from uttering phrases like "I'd never find anyone..." to buy your promotional offer.

Anyway, for now, I'd say investigate the many advertising options and tools that are out there.

Get a product to sell that is good quality, that people should want.

And learn how to advertise, it's that simple.

You can learn a lot about advertising from websites that offer advertising tools.

Don't forget to GOOGLE your selections for effectiveness, scam potential, and other possible undesirable qualities!
  7. jltp18

jltp18 New Member

The concept itself is reasonable to work. Many people still have doubts about this type of things. you can focus on different niches, some people are willing to pay more, less etc. For me it is not scam because I have a clear idea of whats about and I have previous knowledge about cash gifting. Although this type of gifting is not that common among the niche, I still identify the basic idea.
  8. serious

serious New Member

Hi,

I really like the concept of the Cash Leveraging System. It's low cost, and from what I am experiencing, it's working.

This is really excieting! It's just a matter of doing it. Get your mindset to see it this way: If somebody offered you $30,000, and told you that all you had to do is pay them $100 to get the $30,000, you'd find a way to get that $100...

I see it as the same concept, except it's $25.00 with a potential to earn $75,000! I'll find 10 people and will help them find 10 people!
    Never give up!
  9. jltp18

jltp18 New Member

You have a good point by telling you will never give up, but the second paragraph you mention about the mindset thing, I don't think it's that way. Not everything being offered can be assumed with this type of thinking. You have to evaluate and not just because the offer seems attractive go for it. That's just my opinion.[​IMG]
  10. littlesong

littlesong New Member

I have a question for you guys. Maybe someone can help me.. Is TCLS having trouble accepting gift signups through MoneyBookers. I gifted the initial five payments, but MoneyBookers doesn't send an email receipt. I sent transaction IDs from my payment history, but have not gotten any response on how to get my page setup. I have emailed admin daily for the last eight days but the only thing I get back are the autoresponder messages from my initial opt-in. Is anyone reporting similar problems, and what do I need to do to proceed from here? Admin is proving ineffective in this since they don't answer emails. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  11. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

Hey guys I've been a member for 15 days now and I have had 148, $5 gifts come my way for a total of $740.

That's an average of $49.30 a day so far.

I've only used free text ad exchanges and free safelists.
  12. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

13. Working

Working New Member

I am a member of Gash Leveraging System but when I try to put the site on Traffic Exchanges, most of them deny it because there are too many redirects. Also, I notice the site does not load very well, it is very slow.

I love the concept, but I cannot find good places to advertise due to the above problems.
  14. hollierae

hollierae New Member

Glad to see everyone's success... Here 's to everyones success. [​IMG]
  15. yakapo563

yakapo563 New Member

What's the name of your site? I've never heard of anything like that. Can you talk to someone over the phone. There has to be someone, I would think...

Joe
  16. TJamMoneyMan

judyp: I've looked at this program and thought, "Sure I could pay the $25, but I'd never find anyone else who is willing to."

TJamMoneyMan: I don't believe in magic, but I'd seriously consider restraining your self from uttering phrases like "I'd never find anyone..." to buy your promotional offer.

I think I misunderstood you there judyp.
    And, sorry to sound so 'preachy'!
  17. littlesong

littlesong New Member

Ralph,

Have you heard back from them yet? I have been waiting since the 17th and the only thing I get are autoresponder ads from my original opt-in. I see all these post but can't seem to get anywhere with getting admin to send me the signup info either. Personally, I am getting very discouraged and wonder how much of this is just typical hype behind a potential scam.
  18. littlesong

littlesong New Member

Glad to hear someone is getting something out of it. Have you ever had to contact anyone in support? I have been trying to get setup for 10 days now and can't get any kind of response from them. Any suggestions?
  19. TJamMoneyMan

littlesong: I have emailed admin daily for the last eight days but the only thing I get back are the autoresponder messages from my initial opt-in.
    littlesong: Have you ever had to contact anyone in support? I have been trying to get setup for 10 days now and can't get any kind of response from them. Any suggestions?

You may want to check your spam folder.
    Usually there is an initial response from a support team, or auto-responder, letting you know they have at least RECIEVED your message.

On the other hand, since you haven't finished the pay-in process, you may not actually be in their membership roll, which would likely prevent you from being able to use their support system in the first place.
    This may also explain the opt-in emails you continue to receive.

They should answer emails though.
    Did you use an email address, or support ticket request?

Either way, your spam filter is good place to start...
  20. SLOfficer

SLOfficer New Member

Have been promoting for couple days now, but still no one has join my web.
    Can anyone tell me how and where do you advertise?
    Thanks!