Has anyone tried the Cash Leveraging System?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by hsimpsonjr, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Julsy

Julsy New Member

Now it is saying that the Domain is Expired and no longer exists! Hopefully this site will STAY DOWN so that nobody else is scammed!

I honestly think that if these people would of just had some contact with their own people, it would still be booming like it was in the beginning! Common Courteousy goes a long way with people and these guys just totally BLEW IT!

Both of the systems I am in now have Wonderful Teamwork and I have never been in an opportunity before where I can log onto Skype and talk to the owners anytime I want like I can now! How Awesome is it to be able to go right to the horse's mouth anytime you have a question or need to ask anything. Like I say, I have never had that before till now and it's really cool!
  2. salinalea

salinalea New Member

I don't understand this but I got an email today from a man named Ralph that is still promoting is cash leveraging site. Some how is site is still up while all others are down. I know that TCLS is done. I spoke to the man who bought TCLS domain. This is just so confusing and so bazaar how I found out what had happened so I made a you tube video to better explain the situation and to tell others not to promote this program. I think that Ralph's TCLS site is up because he is using his own landing page. When I went to his sign up page, his email was the only one listed. There is to be 5 emails listed. I emailed he yesterday to explain the situation but obviously he did not get it because he emailed me again today.
  3. A1HZLI

A1HZLI New Member

Where is it back? I can't get it. All I get is other gifting sites or an error message that the domain name expired and it is no longer active.
  4. A1HZLI

A1HZLI New Member

I noticed that site also. Maybe he's ahacker of some sort and stole the site and has all payments coming to him.. Sounds fishy to me. Wish TCLS managed the site better.
  5. salinalea

salinalea New Member

This is what happened to The Cash Leveraging System. TCLS shut down. A member of TCLS bought TCLS's domain name for $200, so for a while all the TCLS referral links were pointed to his site. I was in communication with Jim and told him that he his benefiting from other people's efforts and so he pointed TCLS domain that he bought to and empty page until people realize that TCLS has shut down. But now I noticed that he has gotten involved in another gifting program and is using TCLS domain to his new gifting site. So, if anyone is still promoting their TCLS, and there is, I have found several, they need to disable or remove their links because this man, Jim C. is taking advantage of your marketing efforts and is reaping all the benefits!!
  6. jbynoe

jbynoe New Member

You guys also need to look at the people's program this is a great cash gifting program and I think it also gives TCLS a run for it's money with only a $50 start up fee. No monthly fee's and they give you everything you need to get started with it. I bring in around $2,000 a week with it give or take not doing much work at all. Go check out the people's program!
  7. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

cashgiftingnerd: Now just look here . . . Instead of joining Key-to-Cash as mentioned in my previous post, I decided I would rather join . . . Ezycashgifts.com! TJMoneyMan, I see you are also involved into it. Why didn't you tell me earlier?! Since I have seen this thing, I became even more excited and more excited. It's a cash gifting program that will give you digital products in return for your money. So it totally removes the image of A PYRAMID SCHEME. In fact. This makes it seem not a cash gifting program at ALL. Since I realized that TCLS have shut down permanently, yesterday morning, I came off of Ezycashgifts (and not "EZ" cash gifts) a little after that and immediately signed up. With $5. From that time until now, I already have a $15 in my Alertpay account, actually more successful than TCLS. I'm happy that TCLS is gone now!
    and for only FIVE BUCKS!!

Smart move! - door's blocked? Use the window!
  8. Hey TJam,

You seem to know a lot about this stuff plus you have a few biz opps going for yourself, out of the ones that you do, which one do you feel is the best or your favorite? Which one gave the the fastest return on investment?
  9. Julsy

Julsy New Member

Hi Speedbagdmadd, I know you didn't ask me, but I just wanted to let you know that I have had great success with both of the Matrix systems I am doing now after I stopped doing TCLS that flopped. I will never do a "cash gifting" system ever again especially since I have had the "teamwork" that I now have with the Matrix systems. Everyone in both the ones I am in just seem to "get it", that you all help each other and you all succeed! With one of them I can even get on live and speak to the owners anytime I want to and do usually daily. It is really cool to be able to discuss what's working and what isn't and for us all to be on the same page as a team. And I just love getting the spillovers from being in a great downline!

Sorry I am rambling, but truly until now, I have never been involved in a system as great as both the teams I am on now!
  10. I see that both of these matrix systems are similar to GDI, they sound great but I think I struggle with marketing. I don't know how to get people to want to join? I want to get involved in something revolutionary but don't know how to find people who want to do the same. I don't mind the 10$ per month or whatever as long as I start earning in a reasonable amount of time. In case other readers are wondering yeah, Im a rookie.
  11. Julsy

Julsy New Member

speedbagdmadd, if you would PM me, I can share with you all the things I do. I am a begginer as well and the great thing about both of these is that they advertise for you as well as you trying for yourself. I am learning as I go and have done pretty well pretty fast with learning how to get blogs posted and doing ad exchanges and getting going on a few social networks etc.

Also, a big key is to get under someone that does know how to do well, which is what I have done. It's called spillover when you get people given to you and it is really cool!

What you said about GDI, actually the guy that started the Rev Matrix was one of the top earners in GDI and what he has done is taken out all the things he didn't like about GDI and started his own. It is very much improved and not saturated like GDI is now.
  12. TJamMoneyMan

speedbagdmadd: Hey TJam,

You seem to know a lot about this stuff plus you have a few biz opps going for yourself, out of the ones that you do, which one do you feel is the best or your favorite? Which one gave the the fastest return on investment?
    Don't know all that much, just a little experienced at this point!

But, the rest of what you ask is forbidden forum advertising, so you'll have to PM me and I'll reveal to you, the secrets of my cyber empire!

(but as long as everyone ELSE is!):
    EzyCashGifting!!!

TCLS going down is a problem not at all unique to gifting!
    And the low one time payment that you can upgrade when necessary only - as in when you are getting gifts, is better than regular monthly payments...
  13. TJamMoneyMan

Julsy: What you said about GDI, actually the guy that started the Rev Matrix was one of the top earners in GDI and what he has done is taken out all the things he didn't like about GDI and started his own. It is very much improved and not saturated like GDI is now.
    Sounds nice Julsy, why don't u start a thread?
    I am curious but I can't view and read the site right now.
    And not sure when I can get back online again.

Is it a monthly payment?
    What kind of 'help' do you get?

Anyway, since TCLS is down, let's get some of these ideas posted.

But remember, with ANY pyramid structure, with or without a 'product', there are MUCHO more folx at the bottom then at the top.
    IF/WHEN if closes down for any reason, THOSE folx are, S.O.L.

And that'll be a LOT of folx!!!
  14. Julsy

Julsy New Member

TJam, both the Matrix's are $10.00 a month and they both do promote for you! The Rev Matrix has a free rotator that your link get's put in the rotation to be promoted. The 10K Matrix has a helping hands project that asks for all members making profit to stop promoting for themselves and to promote their downlines links until everyone has at least their 3 people and they have a rotator as well.

Both of the Matrix systems I am in already do have threads going on here...

10K Matrix...

Revolutionary Matrix

Both of these threads are very much worth a read!
  15. Fenclem

Fenclem New Member

thank god I read the whole thread, I was almost about to sign up on that tlcs website, 25$ cash gifting website. instead I went with the revolutionary matrix [​IMG] I hope I can promote this on the cheap. I have very limited funds.
  16. TJamMoneyMan

Fenclem: thank god I read the whole thread, I was almost about to sign up on that tlcs website, 25$ cash gifting website. instead I went with the revolutionary matrix I hope I can promote this on the cheap. I have very limited funds.
    Cash Gifting doesn't HAVE to be bogus, just becuz TCLS is!
    And Cash Gifting sites are hardly the only sites that 'go down'.

Cash gifting though, I believe is one of the quickest way to get money online - especially if your funds are limited.
    AND, there are CG sites that are a lot less expensive than TCLS.
    ANNNNDDD, you won't find yourself with a monthly bill - wondering and hoping your downline will continue to ante up each month.

Each type of site has it's pros and cons IMHO.

But whatEVER you promote, it will take time AND money!
    Short on money?
    Then you'll need to be LONG on time.
    Bottom line - you MUST be competitive!
    After all, there are plenty of folx with plenty of BOTH who are promoting the same site YOU are.
    You are essentially competing with each one of them!

Like I mentioned throughout this thread, consider these sites to be a way to LEARN the online promo game.

One day, hopefully, you'll find a site that has a great deal of value for you.

good luck!
  17. Julsy

Julsy New Member

Fenclem: thank god I read the whole thread, I was almost about to sign up on that tlcs website, 25$ cash gifting website. instead I went with the revolutionary matrix I hope I can promote this on the cheap. I have very limited funds.
    Is TCLS site still up and running? When I pull it up, it shows a completely different "new" business. I do feel terrible for anyone who may even get suckered into whatever their "new" game might be.

Fenclem, Congrat's on choosing the Revolutionary Matrix! It is an awesome system and the people in it are just GREAT! Have you read the thread on here about it? Also, I urge you to go to the Revolutionary Matrix Forum (sign in to the forum from the front page of the regular Rev Matrix site) So much help and great advice from all the people who are in it. Much talk about what's working and what's not, that type of thing.

TJam I do agree with you about pro's and con's about most systems out there, you always have a down-to-earth attitude that I really appreciate! You are so right on your advice.
  18. Seth

Seth New Member

good thing you didint join TCLS ..

TCLS is completely gone , im not sure if they're also the one running ultimatecashrevolution...

lol i never had my login details for TCLS , it just took my $25 ....
  19. biz2day

biz2day New Member

I think their was a problem with admin wilth that cashgifting
  20. biz2day

biz2day New Member

kellysharali: . I did look at ezycashgifts and also key-to-cash and they both seemed like good programs
    Hi lam in both programs Eazycash gets more active members as its only $5, but KEY TO CASH is more long term and l think l will get more in income as its over 5 levels and only one time fee $25