Has anyone tried the Cash Leveraging System?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by hsimpsonjr, Aug 5, 2008.

1. rickos7

rickos7 New Member

I tried them out, using their Free Text Ad Exchanges and made around $120 for the first week.
  2. cashgiftingnerd

cashgiftingnerd New Member

I am still going strong with EzyCashgifts. In fact, so good that it really took a while for me to even post something here.[​IMG].
    But! On this current level, EzyCashGifts (or cash gifting) have moved to the side for me right now. I am actually starting to invest more and more into "resell rights" programs. With the 60 programs I got from EzyCashGifts and 100's from other sites, I found the answer to make a killing online. And all this, while I don't possibly need to do extensive marketing. I fact. Now I don't even need to market anything. Everything is now auto-promoted for me (thanks to sites like ebay.com, tradbebit.com but especially payloadz.com). These sites provide more than enough exposure for the resell rights products I sell.
    I am making about $300 daily now with resell rights programs and about $50 with EzyCashGifts (that now have 9 additional more ways to receive/send money).[​IMG] [​IMG]. Even though I am not making $1000 a day . . . man, Life is just great [​IMG] [​IMG].
  3. Cash Gifting

Cash Gifting New Member

Excellent point. I agree it's wiser to put one's effort and resources in a larger gifting program. However I am considering some smaller gifting activities as an option to offer those on my mailing list who aren't ready to join my larger programs.
  4. duranfly

duranfly New Member

I'm with a Cash Leveraging program called The People's Program. Its going great. I think with any program you in make sure you promote like crazy to make some serious money.
  5. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

duranfly: I'm with a Cash Leveraging program called The People's Program.
    I thought this was a TCLS thread, but since everyone is using this to pimp their own referral link let's take a look.

This "The People's Program" looks like it's for The RICH people!
    From their website:
    Example: You are in the program at $3,500 level and your inviter is also in at the $3,500 level. You bring in Bob who joins at the $500 level and then decides to upgrade to the $3,500 level. Bob will need to gift an additional $3,000. So Bob will gift you an additional $2,250 and your inviter an additional $750.

There's a $50 admin cost, and the entry level is $125.
    From their website:
    With A $150 Gift, $125 Gets Sent To The Inviter and $25 Gets Sent To The Inviter's Inviter.
    With A $250 Gift, $200 Gets Sent To The Inviter and $50 Gets Sent To The Inviter's Inviter.
    With A $500 Gift, $400 Gets Sent To The Inviter and $100 Gets Sent To The Inviter's Inviter.
    With A $1500 Gift, $1,250 Gets Sent To The Inviter and $250 Gets Sent To The Inviter's Inviter.
    With A $2500 Gift, $2000 Gets Sent To The Inviter and $500 Gets Sent To The Inviter's Inviter.
    With A $3500 Gift, $2750 Gets Sent To The Inviter and $750 Gets Sent To The Inviter's Inviter.
    With A $5500 Gift, $4500 Gets Sent To The Inviter and $1000 Gets Sent To The Inviter's Inviter.
    With A $7500 Gift, $6000 Gets Sent To The Inviter and $1500 Gets Sent To The Inviter's Inviter.
    *With A $10000 Gift, $8000 Gets Sent To The Inviter and $2000 Gets Sent To The Inviter's Inviter.

I'll look into my 'money to burn' cache and see if I have THOUSANDS of dollars to 'give' away!!!
  6. TJamMoneyMan

WARRANTIES4LESS: So who has made $9450. in three weeks for $5.00??? It took me more than a two months to net $7000. in my gifting program, and I started at $3500. level, so please show how $5.00 can hit $9450. in less than a month for average person.
    I too wish the hype would cease.
    It ought to be ILLEGAL!!

But hype moves the market.
    For ex:
    Don't folx marry, with the promise of living 'happily ever after'?
    Till 'death do us part'?
    You are the only one for me??

Anyone really believe THAT?
    (just check the stats!)

I don't mean to malign the institution of marriage, but that's just an example many can relate to.
    We promise our prospective mate the world - otherwise who'd get on board(?), we strategize.

AND, where are all the folx who talked, in the beginning of this thread, about making sooo much money with TCLS??

I guess that's just the way it is: do NOT believe the HYPE!!!
  7. Cash Gifting

Cash Gifting New Member

TJamMoneyMan: Example: You are in the program at $3,500 level and your inviter is also in at the $3,500 level. You bring in Bob who joins at the $500 level and then decides to upgrade to the $3,500 level. Bob will need to gift an additional $3,000. So Bob will gift you an additional $2,250 and your inviter an additional $750.
    TJam misses the important point that if the "Bob" in his example wants to go to a higher level in The Peoples Program, he can do so with zero out of pocket money. "Bob" can easily accomplish this using TPP 100% cash credits. For example if someone accepts "Bob's" invitation but gifts say $1000, "Bob" receives $500 of that gift PLUS he receives full cash credit for the $1000 gift. "Bob" would then be at the $1000 level with no out of pocket cash.

TPP is a simple program with a wealth of marketing training videos and support in the back office. I have never experienced an online activity that even remotely approaches the conversion rate of TPP.
  8. TJamMoneyMan

Cash Gifting: TJam misses the important point that if the "Bob" in his example wants to go to a higher level in The Peoples Program, he can do so with zero out of pocket money
    My point is that this is a fairly EXPENSIVE gifting program.
    At the very LEAST, you'll pay $175 ($50 to admin and a $125 'gift') from what I see.
    Just to get STARTED!
    You'll also have to pay $50 per year to remain with this plan.

And it'll take quite a few gifts to upgrade to the multi-THOUSAND dollar gift levels.
    In the meantime, if you expect to get to the $10,000 level - at the top of the heap, you'll have to forestall actually KEEPING any of the 'gifts' you get - if you really plan on using 'ZERO out of pocket money'.

Now, I think it's fair to assume that 'The People' get involved with these kinds of plans because they NEED money in the first place!
    So, who among 'The People' is going to want to forego acually POCKETING those multi-THOUSAND dollar gifts that you will be getting (!?!) along the way?

AND,
    is there ANY 'product' whatsoever involved here, or is it just a pyramid scheme?

I don't mean to malign the idea, it just doesn't seem like 'The People' I know go around gifting that kind of money!

Sorry, but that's just my reaction to sales hype, and cliches like 'The People...'

Good luck with it though
  9. Cash Gifting

Cash Gifting New Member

TJamMoneyMan: My point is that this is a fairly EXPENSIVE gifting program.
    At the very LEAST, you'll pay $175 ($50 to admin and a $125 'gift') from what I see.
    Just to get STARTED!
    You'll also have to pay $50 per year to remain with this plan.

And it'll take quite a few gifts to upgrade to the multi-THOUSAND dollar gift levels.
    In the meantime, if you expect to get to the $10,000 level - at the top of the heap, you'll have to forestall actually KEEPING any of the 'gifts' you get - if you really plan on using 'ZERO out of pocket money'.

Now, I think it's fair to assume that 'The People' get involved with these kinds of plans because they NEED money in the first place!
    So, who among 'The People' is going to want to forego acually POCKETING those multi-THOUSAND dollar gifts that you will be getting (!?!) along the way?

AND,
    is there ANY 'product' whatsoever involved here, or is it just a pyramid scheme?

I don't mean to malign the idea, it just doesn't seem like 'The People' I know go around gifting that kind of money!

Sorry, but that's just my reaction to sales hype, and cliches like 'The People...'

Good luck with it though
    It would be so much easier for all if TJAM would just look before he typed. As I stated ealier, "Bob" (to continue using TJAM's example) will always receive a cash gift even when he uses the cash credits. He never gives up any money. If "Bob" is at the $500 level and invites a new participant who gifts $3500, "Bob" keeps $500 of that gift plus "Bob" is now at the $3500 level. It does not take "quite a few" gifts to achieve this, it happens with one gift. This is a very common occurence in TPP. So TJAM is completely wrong when he states one has to "forestall keeping any of the gifts". The opposite is true. One keeps all his gifts.

I had a good laugh when TJAM tried to make the case that a $50 admin fee plus a gift was an exorbitant amount of money to begin a home based opportunity. Obviously the opposite is true. One only has to look at a modern cash gifting activity like TPP to see it's one of the least expensive ways to generate a significant cash flow from home. A few hundred dollars is a very small amount of money to begin an activity that can quickly replace and surpass almost all 9 to 5 jobs.

TJAM graciously states he doesn't want to malign the activity then he proceeds to do just that. He makes false statements about pyramid schemes and sales hype. If he had only bothered to actually check out the activity, he would have discovered there is no pyramid, no scheme, no scam, no hype.

TJAM should know better, for as we read his misleading posts, we notice in his signature that he's involved in a nickle and dime cash gifting activity. Perhaps he would be better served concentrating on his small gifting program instead of attacking others who choose not to be constricted by his tiny comfort zone.
  10. TJamMoneyMan

Cash Gifting: If "Bob" is at the $500 level and invites a new participant who gifts $3500, "Bob" keeps $500 of that gift plus "Bob" is now at the $3500 level. It does not take "quite a few" gifts to achieve this, it happens with one gift.
    As I copied from the website:
    You bring in Bob who joins at the $500 level and then decides to upgrade to the $3,500 level. Bob will need to gift an additional $3,000. So Bob will gift you an additional $2,250 and your inviter an additional $750.

These two statements contradict each other obviously - according to the website "Bob will need to gift an additional $3,000.", in order to upgrade to the $3500 level.

Now who is correct, you or the website?

Cash Gifting: This is a very common occurence in TPP. So TJAM is completely wrong when he states one has to "forestall keeping any of the gifts". The opposite is true. One keeps all his gifts.
    Sure, you can keep the portion of the gift that finally gets through to you, though obviously not the ENTIRE gift given for a particular level.
    But, assuming that the website is correct, and YOU are wrong, you will need your gift money to pay for your upgrades - IF you plan on doing this using 'ZERO out of pocket cost'.

I was saying that it would take 'quite a few' gifts (MORE than 6 gifts, since "Bob will need to gift an additional $3,000" and he won't be getting the entire $500 gifted from the $500 gifters below him - given that 'Bob' is at the $500 level and wants to upgrade to the $3500 level)

Cash Gifting: It would be so much easier for all if TJAM would just look before he typed...
    I had a good laugh when TJAM tried to make the case that a $50 admin fee plus a gift was an exorbitant amount of money to begin a home based opportunity. Obviously the opposite is true. One only has to look at a modern cash gifting activity like TPP to see it's one of the least expensive ways to generate a significant cash flow from home. A few hundred dollars is a very small amount of money to begin an activity that can quickly replace and surpass almost all 9 to 5 jobs.
    Whew!
    Talk about 'look before you type'!
    Um, please show me where I ever said this was exorbitant!
    Yes, I know you can't!

And I'd be a lot more careful before you compare TPP to "almost all 9 to 5 jobs" which typically come with a pension plan, benefits, and unemployment insurance - which is what sustains me right now.

But it is pricey in my opinion - 'fairly expensive' if you yourself cared to 'look before you typed'.
    And that is a key issue with gifting programs.
    They typically cost sooo much to begin.
    Plus ADMIN fees to boot!

There are absolutely NO admin fees with EzyCashGifts.
    You keep 100% percent of every gift given by your downline members that you are eligible to receive.

I think, the fact that you can start with only $5, and not one dime in admin fees, is attractive to folx that may be struggling financially, KNOWING there is no 'yearly' fee to be paid in order to remain a member.

And there are plenty of ways, on AND offline, to generate cash flow that involve spending $175 or so.
    TPP is hardly unique in this case.

But there is no doubt that 'The People' consider $175 to be a considerable sum of money.
    Just try asking anyone of 'The People' you know for $175 and see what happens - v. asking someone for $5.

Even someone you don't know may well give you $5.
    I've given $5 to a beggar/homeless/waiter/whatever person on several occasions, and have gotten many a $5 tip, in my line of work.

Believe u me, 'The People' consider $175 to be a bit much to part with - folx have been killed over less!

In addition, there is the YEARLY fee of $50.
    Yes, I wouldn't complain if I were getting multi-thousand dollar gifts regularly, but I wonder what happens to the money you have gifted if you ever decide to, or simply MUST, take a break for whatever reason?

But since with EzyCashGifts, you keep ALL of the gift given at the level below you, it only takes TWO gifts to upgrade in nearly every case, and 2.5 gifts in a few exceptions (i.e. 2.5 $10 gifts will pay for the upgrade from $10 level to the $25 level; 2.5 $100 gifts to upgrade to the $250 level, etc.)

Cash Gifting: TJAM graciously states he doesn't want to malign the activity then he proceeds to do just that. He makes false statements about pyramid schemes and sales hype. If he had only bothered to actually check out the activity, he would have discovered there is no pyramid, no scheme, no scam, no hype.
    I only asked if there was a product involved, or if it was only a pyramid structure.
    Is that what you call 'maligning'?

Sorry, but I see no product that corresponds to each gifting level, which makes TPP a pyramid scheme by definition.
    And I don't know if it's a scam or not but there's plenty of hype, as with most internet plans, my choices included.

BUT, I just can't help but laugh at cliches like 'The People', when you are talking about giving up THOUSANDS of dollars in order to get paid!

So that 'The People...' in the name kinda put me on alert!

Cash Gifting: TJAM graciously states he doesn't want to malign the activity then he proceeds to do just that. He makes false statements about pyramid schemes and sales hype. If he had only bothered to actually check out the activity, he would have discovered there is no pyramid, no scheme, no scam, no hype.
    But whatever the case, I am not attacking you, or being 'gracious' -
    I truly hope this works for you, and anyone else who tries it.

Just to let 'The People' know - there is a less expensive way to go!

And, I enjoy a good argument and hold no hard feelings whatever your position.
    As long as we can both be civil and all.

Cash Gifting: TJAM should know better, for as we read his misleading posts, we notice in his signature that he's involved in a nickle and dime cash gifting activity. Perhaps he would be better served concentrating on his small gifting program instead of attacking others who choose not to be constricted by his tiny comfort zone.
    Anyway, thanx for reading my 'misleading posts'!

Maybe those who don't have $175 to toss, and thousands more to upgrade with, can start with a 'nickle and dime cash gifting activity', like the one I promote - which will get you gifts from $5 to $1,000 with
    TRULY 'ZERO out of pocket expense'!

And NO yearly 'admin' fees.

But even 'ZERO out of pocket expense' is misleading hype because you WILL spend money, or time (which we all know IS money), to promote your plan.

Good luck to whomever, WHATever your choice - TPP, or the OBVIOUSLY superior EzyCashGifts (ECG) plan. [​IMG]
  11. Cash Gifting

Cash Gifting New Member

TJamMoneyMan: As I copied from the website:
    I copied just that little bit of TJAM's post because the rest of it is complete drivel. It seems when TJAM can't make his point with facts and truth he decides to toss everything at the wall hoping something will stick. Well SmallMoneyMan, nothing stuck.

He left out the cash credits section of the TPP website. It explains how one progresses in gift levels with no out of pocket cash, just as I explained earlier. TJAM is not interested in the truth; he wants to convince readers that his misleading posts are accurate.

TPP is a residual program, hence the residual split. If he doesn't understand basic math and basic English how can we ever expect him to accurately explain the TPP website?

The remainder of his post begs the question "What is this man drinking?"
  12. Julsy

Julsy New Member

NOW, Now... let's play nice! I would just like to say that I would LOVE to have either one of you under me in my Matrix Business!!! I can see that you are both real go-getters! I called it quits with all cash gifting after TCLS bombed so terribly after I had only been in a short while and I am so thankful that it did now because I am in the best business now with the best admin's EVER that are on live chat everyday to help everyone, plus I was just GIVEN 12 people in my downline! It just doesn't get any better than that!

I am dead serious though, I would LOVE to work with both of you guys, because you are both pationate about what you do! [​IMG]
  13. lilmama0500

lilmama0500 New Member

Please can somebody, anybody give me info on a legit business that does not cost hundreds of dollars to start. I have been scammed so many times and am not looking to get rich quick. Im a single mom of two, going to9 school full time, working part time, and barely making ends meet! Im willing to invest some money and plenty of time if its worth my time, Thank you

Wendy
  14. lilmama0500

lilmama0500 New Member

WARRANTIES4LESS: If you are serious, you have to spend money to make it, no matter what business venture you start, it takes money to make money. The same effort and cost is involved whether you are promoting a $5.00 deal or a $500. one, so think about it, I know I did, and time is money, advertising is money, so why would I want to do the same work, spend the same for advertising for $5.00 as I would for $500. or more? It all comes down to risk verses reward, so gamble wisely. lol
    Most people looking to make money from home DONT have money to burn/waste on scam programs. Maybe if these programs would be honest from the gate regarding ALL the costs involved, people would be able to weigh the opportunity before jumping in, which would solve the quitter situation. I haved payed for my share of "money makers" only to be hit up with requests for more money for "info" that is supposed to make you more money, and all this before youve even made your investment back! So hell yeah, me and others quit. What intelligent person is going to keep pumping money into a program before seeing a return on their investment?! The more fed up people get with scam programs, the less they are willing to pay for the "next" program
  15. Cash Gifting

Cash Gifting New Member

Julsy: I am dead serious though, I would LOVE to work with both of you guys, because you are both pationate about what you do!
    Julsy,

I accept your offer to work with me. I look forward to having you join my team.

Chuck
  16. Julsy

Julsy New Member

HAHA Chuck... read it again... I am DUNNN with cash gifting! Let me know when you are ready to move on to a great Matrix system! But I warn you, I am near the top of the Matrix, so don't wait too long, LOL!
  17. Cash Gifting

Cash Gifting New Member

Julsy: HAHA Chuck
    Julsy,

I'll let you in on a not so little secret. MLM, matrixes and such have had a steady 99% failure rate for decades. This is according to the MLM industry's own statistics. You might as well ask me to jump off a cliff with the assurance that I have a 1 in a 100 chance of surviving.

With all due respect I must tell you that you were never in a true modern cash gifting activity. To compare TCLS to TPP is like comparing a box of Cracker Jacks to a five course meal at Le Cirque.

Chuck
  18. Julsy

Julsy New Member

OK Chuck... I give you that! TCLS was a total rip-off and I am sure that TPP is good!

Likewise with 10 Matrix compared to any other matrix system ever. No other matrix has the Founders that we have. How many systems have you been in that you can talk LIVE daily to the actual owner's? Doesn't happen does it? Well it does with 10K. Plus 10K is way more than just a matrix, we are launching new things with the business all the time, 10K freestyle where everyone joins with a one time $10.00 fee and everyone promotes the same link and the matrix fills evenly, or you can just join it free and take advantage of having a downline you can e-mail. Then there is the Downline Builder that gives people an immediate downline just for setting a launch date and 100 people all joining on the same day. And now (to be launched very soon, the site is in the works now) 10K Bux... 10K's own pay-per-click where you can earn the money to pay your $10.00 a month until you start making profit, so it is very possible to join and make your money back within the first month, so your in profit right away. This is ony the beginning, they have way more future plans ahead. Wow and I almost forgot the web hosting!

Now does that sound like any other matrix system you have ever heard of before? I absolutely HATE having to start a "support ticket" to get a simple question answered, which is with most companies on the net. With 10K you just jump on skype and say hey... I have a question... and BAM... Immediate assistance!

So I guess you are right... you can't compare cracker jacks to a five course meal of anykind! [​IMG]
  19. Cash Gifting

Cash Gifting New Member

Julsy: Wow
    Julsy,

I love your enthusiasm! However, I'm still not going over that cliff.

Chuck
  20. TJamMoneyMan

Cash Gifting: He left out the cash credits section of the TPP website. It explains how one progresses in gift levels with no out of pocket cash, just as I explained earlier. TJAM is not interested in the truth; he wants to convince readers that his misleading posts are accurate.
    You don't have to resort to childish name calling.
    Just post the correct info if I am mistaken.

There's no product also, that I can see.
    No product = PYRAMID, plain and simple.

I am only going by what the website sez:
    Bob will need to gift an additional $3,000. So Bob will gift you an additional $2,250 and your inviter an additional $750.

My main issue with this is that it is quite costly - as too many gifting plans are.

And I can't help but smile at the use of the phrase 'The People...' ANYTHING!