Has anyone tried the Cash Leveraging System?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by hsimpsonjr, Aug 5, 2008.

1. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

WARRANTIES4LESS: In a recession, it is much more difficult to identify the best home business opportunities, but don't believe everything you read, everyone on forums like this are posting with one thing in mind, to promote what they are working. Nothing wrong with that, I do it too, but you have to read dozens of forums to get a clear picture on any business opportunity you are considering.
    Now THAT's the damn truth!

WARRANTIES4LESS: The same effort and cost is involved whether you are promoting a $5.00 deal or a $500. one, so think about it, I know I did, and time is money, advertising is money, so why would I want to do the same work, spend the same for advertising for $5.00 as I would for $500.
    But u GOT to admit, a $5 deal is $495 less than a $500 deal!

As to why do the same work etc.
    Well, as I mentioned earlier in this thread. MOST of these ideas are full of HYPE.
    Mine included.
    But the idea IMHO is to start out as cheaply as possible and LEARN the online promotion game.

I wouldn't suggest a newbie start out spending $500 or more on anything, unless he really has that type of cash to throw around.
    And LOSE!
    ONLINE or OFF, most businesses/business people FAIL at first.
  2. Cash Gifting

Cash Gifting New Member

TJamMoneyMan: No product = PYRAMID, plain and simple.
    This is like shooting fish in a barrel. But hey, I don't want to hurt the guy's feelings or embarrass him any more than he insists on embarrassing himself.

Let him spread all the lies and inaccuracies he wants. He refuses to completely explore and honestly review the TPP website but anyone can visit The People's Program site and discover the truth for himself. There is no pyramid in TPP. If our dictionary challenged friend had only bothered to read and view the site he would have realized not only is there no pyramid, it is impossible to have such a structure with TPP.

Our bloviating friend seems to desire any excuse to post more mendacious drivel here for the sole purpose of publishing his five part signature, which includes a link for hobo cash gifting.

Chuck
  3. TJamMoneyMan

no product then.

plenty of childishness though...

bloviating - u really went looking for that one didn't u!?!

spend as much time explaining what TPP is about - instead of expecting someone to review your ENTIRE website, and you might do better trying to get 'The People' to drop $175.

good luck with your childish bloviations...
  4. TJamMoneyMan

Julsy: Now does that sound like any other matrix system you have ever heard of before?
    nope!

Julsy: I absolutely HATE having to start a "support ticket" to get a simple question answered
    yep!
  5. Cash Gifting

Cash Gifting New Member

TJamMoneyMan: expecting someone to review
    Good grief, our friend the hobo cash gifter can do a Chubby Checker with the facts hey? On March 31, he posted a misleading message about TPP. He copied a small part of their website and twisted that information into some convoluted argument bashing an honest program ostensibly to prop up his penny ante activity.

I noticed what he was doing so I corrected the record. I only asked our friend to review the TPP site so he would get his facts straight. Later I mentioned that anyone could see the truth by visiting the site. I never suggested anyone view MY specific site. I never posted a link to MY TPP site and don't even have one in my signature.

It's clear our friend is unwilling to admit or correct his mistakes but at least folks now know the truth.

As an aside, I found it very amusing to imagine our friend as a child opening a birthday card from his Aunt. As his little hand clutches the enclosed cash, he gazes up at Auntie and says, "What? No product?"

Chuck
  6. TJamMoneyMan

ok,
    stop with the name calling.

u really need to grow up.

Just explain your site and you might get somewhere with it.
    Or start your own TPP thread like u r supposed to do, instead of pimping this one

i went thru the entire tour of TPP and it looks pretty much like what i said - though of course, they deny it's a pyramid structure.
    (I don't know how each person gets a multitude of folx under them any other way, but the structure - whatever it may be, is not disclosed in the tour)

Anyone else can do the same just by clicking on the link in your sig. line - which takes u to a site with a TPP link on it.

And yes, it's not YOUR TPP referral link/site, but it's TPP nonetheless.
  7. Cash Gifting

Cash Gifting New Member

TJamMoneyMan: i went thru the entire tour of TPP and it looks pretty much like what i said.
    I'm reminded of Bill Clinton during that famous 1998 White House press conference when at the conclusion he looked right into the camera and said.

"Now, I have to go back to work on my State of the Union speech, and I worked on it until pretty late last night. But I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false, and I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you."
  8. TJamMoneyMan

lilmama0500: Please can somebody, anybody give me info on a legit business that does not cost hundreds of dollars to start. I have been scammed so many times and am not looking to get rich quick.
    Personally, I have found some good one's by checking out folx's links, and the threads about them, here at WAHF.

Good thing u r not looking 4 get rich quick!
    Few sites live up to their own hype - but some are good regardless.

It'll take a while, and you'll follow a few bum leads, but there are some good ideas here you can start with that don't cost too much.

Overall though, I think you'll see it's a skill u develop, as much or more than the product/biz/site itself.

Learn how to promote stuff online, and hopefully you'll eventually find something good and profitable to promote.

IMHO:
    Start with things that don't cost so much.
    At least until u can develop the skills u need.

good luck!
  9. arizona520

arizona520 New Member

I had looked into this program about a year ago...the big snafu for me was the AlertPay...someone had written that to receive funds into the AlertPay account it had to be set up a specific way (can't recall exactly the words) but essentially it meant if you set it up a standard way, the funds would not go into the account. I had problems doing this and gave up on the entire program...Since I have been approached by another gifiting co. I would like to restart up wit TLCS because the amount is smaller.
  10. TJamMoneyMan

11. made2prosper

made2prosper New Member

I have not tried this one... HOWEVER; I am part of one now that is TOTALLY changing my life. The concept is, "what is TRUE cash gifting?"

You should really take a look at the link in my subject if you are looking for a genuine type "better to give than receive" type community.
  12. nathanwe

nathanwe New Member

Hi there,

The whole cash gifting thing from my knowledge is illegal, and alot of people lose money with it. You should try looking for a company that has a good track record, and can really deliver.
  13. TJamMoneyMan

nathanwe: The whole cash gifting thing from my knowledge is illegal, and alot of people lose money with it.
    Here we go again!

Can you reference the law that makes cash gifting illegal?
    (Didn't think so!)

The 'knowledge' you are referring to is the laws against pyramids.

Lots of cash gifting plans are pyramid structured but not all of them.
  14. ProfusionPrince

ProfusionPrince New Member

TJamMoneyMan: Here we go again!

Can you reference the law that makes cash gifting illegal?
    (Didn't think so!)

The 'knowledge' you are referring to is the laws against pyramids.

Lots of cash gifting plans are pyramid structured but not all of them.
    Yea... this is too funny. I get that all the time and these people cant come up with anything thats fact. Its "illegal" somehow but they have no proof.

They're still waiting to see people arrested for cash gifting on youtube.