Has anyone tried the Cash Leveraging System?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by hsimpsonjr, Aug 5, 2008.

1. littlesong

littlesong New Member

Thanks for the tip, but I know its not my email filters. I did notice that they removed the MoneyBookers option from the page today, but I still haven't gotten anything from them on how to get setup. I've sent emails through both admin and help, but I'm not sure I have access to a support ticket system. Probably like you said, I'm not in their membership roll yet. Right now it looks like my initial gifting is going to get me nowhere, since they are not recognizing my submittal with the transaction IDs from MoneyBookers in lieu of "receipts". Hopefully, I can get through to them somehow and get setup. I'm trying to not get mad but the lack of correspondence from them is really aggravating.

Thanks for the tips

I'll keep trying
    littlesong
  2. Working

Working New Member

I hope to find Traffic Exchanges I can use for TCLS
  3. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

WOW, I haven't been back to this thread since a couple of days after I started it and look at this! I just joined last night and got my login and set up my domain today. I'm placing ads and ready to win!

Little song,

look at the autoresponder you are getting and see if they don't give you a different email address to send to in the autoresponder message. I sent 2 or 3 emails to them but I had to "hunt" for the email address and I think it was in that autoresponder. If nothing else works just send an email to [email protected] and see what happens.
  4. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

Hey Guys,

I saw that some of you have expressed frustration in not getting your page to promote after you send in your 5 gifts.

I just want to tell you that, YES, the support team does answer emails because they have answered me AND you must:

Check your spam or bulk folders for the emails. Some of you have email addresses that are notorious for blocking legitimate emails.

If you haven't gotten your promo page after 24 hrs. email support and check your spam folders.

Tim

P.S. if you want to know what free ad sources I use, send me a P.M. but I may be slow in responding because I don't come to this forum everyday.
  5. judyp

judyp New Member

I think I misunderstood you there judyp.
    And, sorry to sound so 'preachy'!

No problem! I just meant that I'm promoting a $3 Alertpay program and I've gotten a few refs but not that many. I just can't fathom how anyone gets people to sign up for something that costs $25 so easily when I have trouble getting people to part with $3. Both are alertpay so that's not the issue. It has to be where I'm promoting, or something. Are there certain safelists that are better for finding people how are willing to spend money? With everything I promote I seem to encounter people who don't have a credit card, don't have any money, or just refuse to spend a dime for any business opportunity. I think I'm promoting in the wrong places.
  6. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

judyp: I just can't fathom how anyone gets people to sign up for something that costs $25 so easily when I have trouble getting people to part with $3

Hi JudyP,
    Your $3 website offer looks very attractive.
    Like there is actually a decent product to go along with the matrix.
    I'd have bought into it yesterday but, your site only uses ALERT PAY!
    I have to re-fund my AP account before I can buy into your $3 matrix.

ASAP, I probably will!

As for The Cash Leveraging System, I can't help but feel there is something fishy going on with all of these posts of great earnings.
    One day after signing up no less!
    (the usual hype report!)

This plan hasn't even been active for ONE MONTH and already there are such great claims already such as this from their website:

TCLS website: You may think you've seen it all before, but I can promise you, nothing even comes close to what you're about to see!
    You Are Genuinely Just Moments Away from Discovering How
    Can put Anything Up to $75,000 or More Into Your Pocket in Less Than 30 Days!
    This is without a doubt the most powerful, turn key system for making money & building a huge cash income, anywhere on the net.

NOW, who could have POSSIBLY put $75,000 in their pocket because of TCLS?
    IT'S NOT EVEN 30 DAYS OLD!!!

OK, so it just turned 30 days old yesterday or something.

Still, what is the basis for this claim?
    What proof?

Who has gotten $75,000 as a result of this program that only launched July 28th?
  7. undertheradar

undertheradar New Member

Yes I agree with you (TJamMoneyMan) I'm still at the advertising stage. The results are o.k. for now but anyone can explain more on how to use expired domains or how to advertise correctly so I could increase traffic to my landing page. So many ways to do but sometimes with a mentor it would be easier. I have use the rich jerk ebook it was a good start but still struggling sometimes.. Any detail advice... i can use
  8. Serenity

Serenity New Member

I joined Cash Leveraging System 2 weeks ago and found the registration process fairly easy. I was able to forward my domain to my site (that was the hardest part) and have been placing free text ad and posting a link on my own personal website and blog. I've also told a few Facebook friends about this.

So now... after gifting $25 and $10 for my domain name... I have received 243 $5 gifts in 2 weeks. My first gift came 4 days after I joined, and the rest started to trickle in over a few days. Now its coming in much faster.

I use AlertPay only, so no issues with the mail. I spend about 1 hour each day reposting my text ads... that's it.

I don't expect to make $75,000.... but I've already cleared over $1,050 (when you take off the AlertPay fees and my initial gifting and domain).
  9. hutch1c

hutch1c New Member

I use adsplustraffic, the link is in my sig, and have been pulling in a lot of referrals. I got the 47 dollar deal that they offered after you sign up but you can also have a pro account for just 17 dollars and they offer a free account also! It's defiantly worth checking out.
  10. saphfireangel

saphfireangel New Member

Thanks guys I stumbled apon TLCS and was wondering the same thing. I will so be doing this system after hearing such great results. I'm happy to find out that there are people doing well with this gifting program. Here's to good information and maybe it will be one of you that I'm gifting! See you on the inside.
  11. littlesong

littlesong New Member

You know, I have been patiently waiting for the people running this program to live up to any part of their promises, and to date I have STILL not heard from ANY of the support emails. I have sent emails to admin, support, help, and webmaster at cashleveragingnetwork.com and to date have only received a canned confirmation letter from support that my email has been received. I am really starting to question the integrity of this program. I would suggest caution to anyone considering joining. I find it really hard to believe that I am an isolated incident, and even if I am, they are getting NO POINTS for support from me. I will gladly recant any of this when I hear from ANYONE from the program, but with all the scams out on the internet, I feel people looking at this program really need to think twice before jumping in. I hate the idea of flushing even $25 dollars down the drain, but if I have to serve as a warning beacon, I guess its a small price to pay.
  12. TJamMoneyMan

littlesong: I have sent emails to admin, support, help, and webmaster at cashleveragingnetwork.com and to date have only received a canned confirmation letter from support that my email has been received. I am really starting to question the integrity of this program. I would suggest caution to anyone considering joining. I find it really hard to believe that I am an isolated incident, and even if I am, they are getting NO POINTS for support from me. I will gladly recant any of this when I hear from ANYONE from the program, but with all the scams out on the internet, I feel people looking at this program really need to think twice before jumping in.

I can feel where you are coming from littlesong.
    I have been there.
    MANY times!

I will say that I have, more often than not, found there was some underlying problem in the mix somewhere. A logical explanation etc.
    Even with the scammiest of sites!

In light of which, I would suggest you not throw in the towel yet.

TCLS, which I signed into recently, has been working pretty well for me, as I have just gotten 3 signups!!

Now, I want you to make money with this too!
    After all, the more money YOU make with TCLS, the more dough we ALL will make with TCLS!

For certain there is a communication problem with you and the support staff and/or admin.
    I will try submitting a support ticket on your behalf.
    Maybe that will get some answers.
    Of course I can't say, since it seems that they at least got your support ticket.
    I have no connection whatsoever with the people that run this site, so this is just a stab in the dark, so to speak.
    (maybe some other TCLS members should setup a support ticket on behalf of littlesong also??)

Anyway,
    I guess you should PM me your login info, your email, or whatever information you have to identify you.
    Then I'll get right on this for you.

Let's see if we can get you on this bandwagon of bux!
  13. oldbuddy

oldbuddy New Member

I understand the Cash Gifting of $5 to each of 5 above you, but is there ANY product or service? Sounds like a Ponzi to me.
  14. stanis

stanis New Member

Please I need help with this, I sent in my $5 "gifts" 2 weeks ago, I did everything asked, posted my gifts from alertpay. I have NOT recieved any e-mail back to day offering me my website to do this. I sent e-mail to them stating this via there contact us. No reply.. Please help with a real e-mail address so i can get some help.
  15. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Hi folks,
    I started a thread just like this one over on WAHM dot com forum and, boy, did it start a fight. There is only one guy aside from me, that is pro TLCS and they are all screaming "illegal ponzi scheme" and slamming the program. I have always had issues with gifting programs but mainly because they are requiring large upfront gifts of $100 to $3000 so when this one came along I thought "Hey, if noone makes any money it won't really hurt anyone because it's only $25 and then I saw where you can only be in the program for 6 months before you have to start over. This legitimized it for me but there are still some people crying foul. Have any of you been dealing with this and how did you handle it?
  16. TJamMoneyMan

hsimpsonjr: it's only $25 and then I saw where you can only be in the program for 6 months before you have to start over.

No kidding?
    Boy, I gotta start reading those TOS!
  17. hutch1c

hutch1c New Member

Where did you find that statement that you have to start over in 6 months.
  18. littlesong

littlesong New Member

Thanks for the support, and I'm not sure if you did intervene, or if I hit the right amount of "squeaky wheel", but I did finally get a response from support, and got my info needed. Like I said before, even with the aggravation I was going through, I could see the potential of this program. Now it all becomes a case of working it.

By the way, I was a little surprised that so few people noticed the 6 month statement. Actually, to me that is a positive, because it prevents this whole thing from spiralling into a mathematical impossibility. For so long people have been "sold a bill of goods" dealing with the exponential growth potential of "pyramidal" or multi-level" programs. By restricting the program to 6 months that allows people to cap off their growth and essentially start over. When you look at this program, even renewing every 6 months at $25 to restart, you won't come near the initial price of so many other leveraging programs.

Just my two cents worth on that topic, take for what its worth.
  19. TJamMoneyMan

littlesong: Thanks for the support, and I'm not sure if you did intervene, or if I hit the right amount of "squeaky wheel", but I did finally get a response from support, and got my info needed. Like I said before, even with the aggravation I was going through, I could see the potential of this program. Now it all becomes a case of working it.

NOPE!
    I did NOT 'intervene'.

Like I said, I have been there, and usually, nearly ALWAYS, there is some kind of communication error going on.
    Sometimes they are either backed up or jacked up (overwhelmed, or just don't know completely what's going on for some reason).

This has taught me PATIENCE!
    (not that I have been a very good 'student'!)

littlesong: By the way, I was a little surprised that so few people noticed the 6 month statement. Actually, to me that is a positive, because it prevents this whole thing from spiralling into a mathematical impossibility. For so long people have been "sold a bill of goods" dealing with the exponential growth potential of "pyramidal" or multi-level" programs. By restricting the program to 6 months that allows people to cap off their growth and essentially start over. When you look at this program, even renewing every 6 months at $25 to restart, you won't come near the initial price of so many other leveraging programs.

This does seem to be a good idea.

It should eliminate any legality issues.
    It sure enough eliminates the 'ethical' issues since everyone will get a chance to make money, and there is no single HUGE pyramid with one person/group on the top tiers.

And yes, if you do the math on ANY exponential growth plan, you find it's not too long before you are in the 'billions' of members - something statistically impossible to achieve, unless there is a MASSIVE birth/death/attrition ratio going on I don't know about!
  20. littlesong

littlesong New Member

I can definitely relaye to this one. I just came out of this problem with them. Try emailing them at [email protected] to get assistance. That is the one email that I got a response from and got my website info. Many of the others are not monitored according to the staff that emailed me. Good luck and hope it resolves quickly for you. If you still have problems, let this group know, as there are a good number of people with good ideas.