Has anyone tried the Cash Leveraging System?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by hsimpsonjr, Aug 5, 2008.

1. spirithawk

spirithawk New Member

Hi guys,

I've been reading everything on here and I don't know what to think of this, I was brought in by some guy who claims to be making money yet he stopped emailing me and goes on these places screaming about all the money he's made. As for me I joined back in the beginning of August and have been posting this thing like crazy, I'm the king of posts and have not gotten 1. So I don't understand these people that make money on their 2nd 3rd day. I can't get anybody interested in this. I can't figure it out, I've been sitting here all day everyday just posting. You'd think I'd get at least 1 person interested..Any suggestions does anybody have this problem. I went another forum and when I talked about this they deleted me.

thanks out there in gifting land
  2. JKMB16

JKMB16 New Member

I d like to join cash leverage, I need an invite to be able to enter the website. Thanks
  3. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

spirithawk: I've been sitting here all day everyday just posting.

What have you been posting?
    Your own ads?
    TCLS ads?
    Forum postings?
    ???

And where?
    TE's?
    Safelists?
    Classifieds?

Paid ads, free?

And how long have you been at it?

I just so happened to get 3 signups during my first few days in TCLS, so I know it can be done.

I realize of course, not everyone will have the same results.
    But this idea is about as good as any on the web I have found, in this price range.
    But it is still new, and there are sooo many programs out there being promoted.

And those who are more skillful, who have good resources, are simply going to get better results promoting ANYTHING!

There are so many factors to consider.

Plus, some of those early posters, were probably flat out lying!
  4. Globalmom

Globalmom New Member

Hi Spirithawk,

Just a suggestion. You might want to make your signature clickable. Not everyone will take the time to type the web address into their browser.
    Also, just wondering where you are posting. Do you mean forums or are you posting ads? How long have you been doing it. You may just need to give it some time.
  5. bones

bones New Member

TjamMoneyMan:
    How have you been doing with TCLS? You seem to know what you are doing and I was wanting to specifically ask you about your efforts with this "newbie" program. Any feedback would be helpful. $25 adds up if it is bogus.
  6. geno

geno New Member

Hi guys!

from what i read here, this gifting program pays through AlertPay and not through Courier service?

Geno
  7. cheryljack

cheryljack New Member

Hi Littlesong,
    I joined the TCLS last week and today's date is September 8, 2008. I am like you in that I have emailed admin several times with no response except for the autoresponder telling me to join and "know what everyone is talking about" and "see what all of the exciting fuss is about". I sent my initial gifts via alert pay, as I was instructed to do, to the five email addresses provided to me and I sent my email confirmations to the team but after a week I still have not had any response as to how to set up my page so that I can advertise and receive my promised $55,000 in the future. Has anyone actually set up a page and actually received any gifts?
    Thanks for your responses.
    Cheryljack
  8. rj11786

rj11786 New Member

I have a few questions for TJJAMMONEYMAN

How does the "corporate" website make any money if everyone is giving the gifts to other "members" of this website?

Why do in the legal terms it says that the company is NOT responsible for any federal and state taxes? I thought this wasn't a business...according to the website.

I have just come across this and was wondering how anyone has made 75000 in 30 days when the program came out on August 28.

It seems "too good to be true" but I don't know. I've been burned by a lot of programs promising to make me money.

This program is only 25 so it's not that it costs too much, its just the concept of it.

Please email me [email protected].

I'm an entrepreneur trying several different things to have automated system to make money.

Thank you for your copperation,

Ryan
  9. TJamMoneyMan

geno: from what i read here, this gifting program pays through AlertPay and not through Courier service?

Yep!
  10. TJamMoneyMan

spirithawk: I've been reading everything on here and I don't know what to think of this, I was brought in by some guy who claims to be making money yet he stopped emailing me and goes on these places screaming about all the money he's made

Hey there spirithawk,

Who is this person you are talking about?

I don't know if you are going to participate in this discussion but I would suggest you slowdown, and get the lowdown!

Take time to participate in these types of forums and you may start getting somewhere with your efforts.
    But if you are going to make one forum post and disappear, then you are pretty much doing the same thing as this person you are complaining about.

As with any business, there's no magic formula, and everything you do is not going to bear fruit. Certainly not immediately.

As with making money in any substantial and true business effort.
    It's a learning process after all.
  11. cheryljack

cheryljack New Member

Hi All,
    I am still waiting for my first post to be approved. Yes, I think TCLS is a scam because I have not heard from the "Team" in over a week even after repeated emails to the "question" email address. However, they are diligent to send out the auto responder emails asking me to join if I have not already done so. Bones, I agree with you that each $25 adds up especially if it is in fact a scam. This program reminds me of the Instant Millionaire Project that I joined last year for a $70 website. I am still getting no-reply auto responder emails telling me how wonderful this project is and how the worldwide community has been so successful in making a huge amount of money.
  12. newpage

newpage New Member

The Champion,

Can you share with us which traffic exchange sites your using? I haven't had any luck at all with those types of services. People have been clicking just go get credit. My traffic has come strictly from the search engines.

Ralph
  13. newpage

newpage New Member

Serenity

Serenity: So now... after gifting $25 and $10 for my domain name... I have received 243 $5 gifts in 2 weeks. My first gift came 4 days after I joined, and the rest started to trickle in over a few days. Now its coming in much faster.

Can you share what and how you got those 243? What are you using?

Ralph
  14. TJamMoneyMan

newpage: What are you using?

How about a vivid Imagination?

Artistic license?

Or this forum topic to advertise their website?
  15. Billynick

Billynick New Member

TCLS is an awesome system...was quite fun setting it all up! I thought I was about to set the world on fire when I got my first signup on the second day even with my fumbling around figuring out how to place ads etc....

I've invested a small amount of money in programs that supposedly place ads for you automatically...I'm thinking now that it's just a program on your computer just pretending to be sending out ads because of the time and effort I've put in just to try and get 10 signups has been fruitless.

Any Guru's/Mentors out there in the Houston,TX area that would like to partner up with a hard working individual for mutual profit?

I'm willing to listen to anyone!

Billynick
  16. monds6

monds6 New Member

I joned 11 days ago, am getting about 30 bucks a day right now the last three days, and have 41 members personally sponsored. Using free websites and emailing all those who email me about other programs.
  17. TJamMoneyMan

rj11786: I have a few questions for TJJAMMONEYMAN

How does the "corporate" website make any money if everyone is giving the gifts to other "members" of this website?

Why do in the legal terms it says that the company is NOT responsible for any federal and state taxes? I thought this wasn't a business...according to the website.

I have just come across this and was wondering how anyone has made 75000 in 30 days when the program came out on August 28.

Not sure why you are asking ME these questions but, as far as I know:

1) I don't know how admin makes any money on this, now that you mention it. There's no admin fee! Maybe they promote TCLS like anyone else does! Which is a novel idea - work for your money(!), if nothing else!

2) If you earn money, YOU are responsible for paying taxes. It's that way with making money doing anything. Usually in a J-O-B, the taxes are taken out beforehand. But even if not, or if the taxes taken out are not the right amount, guess who's responsible for the difference? That's why employers usually suggest you set it up so that too much is taken out, rather than too little. Hence - the tax refund!

3) I don't know how anyone earns any regular money with TCLS.
    People say some things about earning sooo much money and getting sooo many members. EVERYDAY no less!
    I have gotten a few signups but, I find it hard these stories hard to believe myself.

Axually, the program came out on JULY 28, from what I read.
    Still, I don't see how ANYone could have POSSIBLY made $75K!
    If you look carefully, you'll see that this is just a 'possibility'.

"Don't believe tha hype!" the saying goes...
  18. cheryljack

cheryljack New Member

Hi Monds6
    I joined a week ago and I have not heard anything about how to even access my website much less advertise and market it. I gifted five people via the AlertPay and I submitted the form with the reference numbers of the gifts. How could your experience and I quote "I joined 11 days ago, am getting about 30 bucks a day right now the last three days, and have 41 members personally sponsored. Using free websites and emailing all those who email me about other programs" be so different from mine? What was your process and next steps after gifting that you were given. I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can offer. Thank you for your help.
    CherylJ
  19. cheryljack

cheryljack New Member

Hi TJamMoneyMan,
    I know you questioned why we are asking you these questions but here is another question for you. How did you get your few sign ups? As I told Monds6, I have gifted my initial five people via AlertPay and I submitted the required form with reference/confirmation of receipt numbers via email but I have yet to hear from the "TCLS Team" as to the next steps in getting my website to market. What was your process? I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can give me. Thank you for your help.
    CherylJ
  20. TJamMoneyMan

cheryljack: I know you questioned why we are asking you these questions but here is another question for you. How did you get your few sign ups?

Not at all sure!

All I was doing was posting in forums.
    MAINLY this one!

I just started a massive 'free classifieds' campaign, but guess what?
    Not one signup since the campaign began!

Beats me...!!!

Why don't you ask these folx who posted such great results on the first page of this topic?
    (don't waste your time! if you notice, they have 'flown tha coop'!)

Or maybe MONDS6 will have an answer for you since you asked him.

Don't forget, these forum posters are not exactly 'under oath', if you know what I mean!!

I don't remember my signup process with TCLS, except that it was trouble free.
    Perhaps you should contact their support team?

LITTLESONG - from this thread, had some support troubles, perhaps he may be of some assistance. It looks like he had the exact same problems you are having. But he didn't use Alert Pay...

Good luck 2u CheyrlJ!