Has This happened to anyone else?

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by richy, Feb 10, 2009.

1. richy

richy New Member

I was just hired Sunday. I installed all the software the dashboard said I needed filled out the paperwork etc. When I was offered a skill I was offered Bi-lingual DR. I'm not Bi anything. What should I do?
  2. gagirl

gagirl New Member

The same thing has happened to me. I loaded all the programs on Sunday and when I got to the registering for Initial Skills, the only thing available is for Bilingual. I was really looking forward to starting work. Can someone let me know if there is another place to look for a skill?
  3. Nikkbunny

Nikkbunny New Member

you need to log into the website and click on the support, go to FAQ and then choose the live support tab. Fill out the boxes and Choose Direct Response for the chat department and then Training/ testing in the last box. When you get to speak to a PAL via chat (it should be quick and they are there until 11:59pm CST) let them know that you are not bi-lingual and they will let you know if and when they can resolve it. This is much faster than e-mailing them. If not call a DR PAL at 1-866-326-7642.
    Hope this helps and good luck!!!!
  4. richy

richy New Member

Thanks Nikkbunnie & gagirl I did get a followup notice offering Domin** power. They also said they were still waiting for my Background Chk and I could not start until it came back. Just hang in there.
  5. wahnewbie

wahnewbie New Member

HELP - - i have been unable to work for the past 4 days, all of a sudden i have weatherbug on my comp. that apparently wont let me use d*r*s, anyone know how to get rid of this p.s. i have tried everything that i didnt have to pay for, i am now willing to pay for a program to remove this help me please
  6. shamrock

shamrock New Member

Hopefully you've resolved the problem by now, but in case you haven't, all you need to do is launch the control panel from the start menu, choose add/remove programs, scroll down until you find weatherbug and then click on remove.