Have You Got What It Takes?....

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by sundown16, Mar 15, 2009.

1. sundown16

sundown16 New Member

Have you asked yourself these questions, before entering the
    wild world of internet marketing.

Do I have the courage to take action, and to persevere against
    all the inevitable obstacles that you will face?

Do you have drive to stick to your vision and not waiver off course ?

Do you have the conviction to change your financial future no matter who,
    or what anybody says?

If you answer yes to all! You will succeed friend!
  2. JimShortz99

JimShortz99 New Member

I said yes, so I sure hope I succeed! LOL
  3. samda

samda Member

Yes I do ask some questions before getting into things. One also needs to be ready to lose if he is investing his time or money. We should not risk too much of anything that we cannot bare to be lost.

4. Julsy

Julsy New Member

I agree with your statements, but I would also add that it takes the right business program with great, honest leaders who are not just out for themselves and also a great team of people working with you to keep everyone motivated and to help when what you are doing just doesn't seem to be working.

You must have the attitude you speak of, for sure, but I don't care how good you are, it's also the help of other's who make a successful team!
  5. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I would say these are great questions to ask, but at the same time, even if someone does all of these things, there is no "guarantee" they will succeed. However, it helps to have this kind of mentality, rather than the "it will be as easy as 1-2-3-"" mentality, which usually leads to failure.
  6. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

In Short: It takes an unwavering commitment.

~Newbie Shield~
  7. purdue512

purdue512 New Member

This is an excellent post. People really underestimate the effort that they will need to put in to make money online. It's work. And competition is steep. This doesn't mean you can't do it - because you can. But you need to be realistic about the time and effort that will be required to make it happen.