Have you heard of The Guru Assassin?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by cherie27, Feb 19, 2009.

1. cherie27 New Member

Have you heard of The Guru Assassin?

Please share your reviews about this program?
  2. mountainmom5 Gold Member

It looks like a program to help you with affiliate marketing. Is it out yet, or still in pre-launch?

But, no, I know nothing about it, yet.[IMG]
  3. time2livelife New Member

Hi guys,

Yes Guru Assassin is actually out now and I just happen to think it's brilliant.
    Without going into too much detail, it shows you from start to finish how to build from sneakily gathering information from the gurus, to building your own internet presence quickly and cheaply all the way through to advertising via all the usual marketing techniques, plus others I had never heard of..

There is more information not a million miles away from where you are right now that will show you what you need to know [IMG]

Cheers,

Paul.

Gets better though: I just got an email thru the other day from Jonny Andrews who runs it and he is going to be offering free hosting and even free content creation to all members of the Guru Assassin program (I cant wait!)
  4. mavericksaroza New Member

Hmm Guru Assassin...I have heard this product but I dont know the effectiveness of this product.
  5. CMG New Member

Been pouring over the information from the program for a day or so. Definitely has potential.
  6. time2livelife New Member

A brief overview would be this.
    Assist you in every aspect of market reasearch, product selection, website creation and traffic generation.
    If you take the full package, there is an exclusive forum where you can get advice directly from Jonny Andrews himself (yes has has replied to me directly more than once!)
    In short, every conceivable tool, process and procedure to turn the internet into your own cash cow is there for the taking.

My advice would be take the 60 day money back guarantee offer and if it doesn't work out (very doubtful) then get a refund, no questions asked!

Good luck whatever you choose to do.

T.
  7. cherie27 New Member

Have you make any money with this program?

I wanted to try out on this product, but i am scared that it is another scam.

Have been researching this program for the past few days, it seems to be a very good program.
  8. time2livelife New Member

Hi Cherie,

I have been using the program for a few weeks now and yes I have made some money off of it (around $180-240 so far).

Not a major amount but considering I have made zero investment into it, I think that it's not a bad return [IMG]

With regards to the scam element, the program that Jonny Andrews introduces you is nothing short of genius, and I don't think there are too many that would go the lengths to explaining how and why it works.

I wish I could tell you more but that would reveal the very elements of the program itself (and probably get me into trouble!)

My angle is, if you follow what the doucments, videos and mindmaps show you correctly, you should start seeing money appear within 7-14 days.

You do need to be commited to the task at hand though, put a few hours in and it could take some time for your plans to come to fruition. However do as I did and spend a good amount of time on it and start seeing results in days (well, I did anyway)

Best of luck in whichever path you choose, but remember the money back guarantee is unquestionably the main reason I went for this (as well as knowning Jonny's rep with The Money Siphon)

Cheers,

T.
  9. cherie27 New Member

Thanks for review, i will consider to buy this program.
  10. dlozen New Member

I've been in affiliate Marketing for some time. I purchased the Guru Assassin so I could review it. It's BRILLIANT.
    They cover all the bases of affiliate marketing.

The Only downside was that it took a couple of hours to download all those eBooks

I'm still finding techniques that I had never learned or thought of.
  11. may691 New Member

i have done some research on the guru assassin and it was made by johnny andrews. he also made the money syphon system. in another forum, someone asked johnny about the difference between those two systems and he replied that the money siphon is for affiliate marketing and the guru assassin is for launching your own product. you need nothing to start with those two systems.
  12. 040107 Member

dlozen: I've been in affiliate Marketing for some time. I purchased the Guru Assassin so I could review it. It's BRILLIANT. They cover all the bases of affiliate marketing.

The Only downside was that it took a couple of hours to download all those eBooks

I'm still finding techniques that I had never learned or thought of.

[IMG]
    may691: i have done some research on the guru assassin and it was made by johnny andrews. he also made the money syphon system. in another forum, someone asked johnny about the difference between those two systems and he replied that the money siphon is for affiliate marketing and the guru assassin is for launching your own product. you need nothing to start with those two systems.

Okay, there seems to be conflicting information here.

I went to The Guru Assassin website and it didn't seem to give much
    information about what will be taught. Much of the long sales letter
    was just dream-selling. He did mention list-building which is
    essential regardless if you're learning affiliate marketing or product
    creation.

For anyone interested, the website is...

http://www.theguruassassin.com/
  13. cherie27 New Member

Have bought the guru assassin. I think it is an excellent product that i ever bought. It is really a step by step guide.
  14. samda Member

I heared from a friend about Guru Assasin.

> Select a product that is in pre launch stage.
    > Create a squidoo lens or blogspot or a web page about that product.
    > Do some basic SEO for the exact search term of the product.
    > You should try to be at #1 by the time when the product is up in the market.
    > If this has happened successfuly, people when searching for this product comes to your site through search engine and buys it with your clickbank id.

Hence you make the affiliate commission. Hope you guys got it.

Sam
  15. time2livelife New Member

I'm afraid your friend has missed out a MASSIVE amount of information within the Guru Assassin program, but unfortunately I would have Jonny Andrews' lawyers at my door faster than you could say "litigation" if I divulged the actual content of the modules.
    SEO and getting #1 when new products come out of JV is a very achievable goal with the right mindset, toolsets and HARD work. (I myself am sitting atop of google searches for a recently released product).

Guru Assassin is so much more than that, it is a full "blueprint" of how to capitalize on exisiting guru's and their contacts, setup your sites and autoresponders and get the cash flowing quickly into your account,

There are enough reviews about the system, heck, even try it out if you're that curious. If you don't like it get a refund. People seem to keep forgetting that this is a no questions asked scenario but fail to grab the bull by the horns and take advantage of what could be a life changing opportunity.

It's all down to you though, rake the cash in, or sit wondering what might have been.......

T.
  16. dlozen New Member

Yes, It's a very comprehensive course on how to make money on the Internet. It costs about $77.00. and has so much information that you have to read it in little bites... or is that bytes

If you ignore the sales hype... there is a LOT of very good information in this package...

plan on spending a log of time downloading the product and try to
    keep each volume in it's own directory... I didn't and it's a mess moving through the program...

there are some things in it that are BRILLIANT.
  17. dlozen New Member

I see a lot of people that seem "afraid" to even try a product.

You never get anything done until you actually do something.
    what's the worst thing that could happen... you lose $35.00 - $80.00 if a program doesn't work out.

There are now guarantees working at home.

I've blown $600.00-$700.00 on a bad Google ad campaign. I just shrug it off and try another attack... somethings work somethings don't.

Did anyone ever look into setting up a brick and mortar store. You'd have a heart attack just paying the rent on the storefront. then there's insurance, building inspector, health inspector, etc..
    by the time you're done you're spending 2-3K a month and you haven't had a single sale....
  18. tomegan Guest

There's too much free advice on the net these days to bother with these sites!
  19. thebart New Member

I agree, the guts of all of these programs are out there for free. No need to drop $50 to try and start making money.
  20. dlozen New Member

I agree somewhat, but if you're a newbie and aren't messing around with the social networks or forums as in here. Programs like the Guru assassin or money siphon are a great resource for someone that doesn't have the will power to dig it out themselves.

and even old timers can pick up some information that is useful
    Look at it this way. If you spend $70.00 for a program like the Money siphon and you pick up a new technique that you can use to increase your income. If you make more money from that one piece of information your ahead of the deal...

I read constantly because I'm reviewing these products. Some are OK and some have great information. again where else can you start a business for little or no start-up money than on the Internet.

Remember that a lot of people don't have the time or inclination to hunt around and track down information for themselves. That's why programs like the Maverick Money Makers club are thriving selling old information that's been around for years.