Having your own business

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by kp2409, Jun 25, 2012.

1. kp2409

kp2409 New Member

It has always been a dream to have my own business, but it really wasn't at the top of my list...I mean I had a good paying Job that kinda worked for me...but within recent times and activities (grocery prices and bills going up and my salary remains the same) I realize more and more that having an 8 to 4 job really doesn't pay the bills. So now I am trying different avenues to build enough cash to start my own business, I rather work hard at that and reap the benefits after..what do you'll think???
  2. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

kp2409: So now I am trying different avenues to build enough cash to start my own business, I rather work hard at that and reap the benefits after..what do you'll think???
    I think it's a great decision and you are taking the right steps to make it happen. All the best!

Hermas
  3. robpenn

robpenn Member

Yes, working for yourself, from home, online is an investment in yourself.

You can't beat the freedom and flexability it gives you.

You can work from anywhere in the world where you have an internet connection.
  4. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

To often those with the "good jobs" don't understand until it's too late that it is vital to do something for yourself.
  5. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Good for you Kevon. It's a wise move to gradually plan a way to create your own business while you still have an alternative income coming in. That takes the pressure off so that you can commit to the task without the urgency to make money NOW, which tends to have people hopping from one thing to the next without giving their efforts a realistic chance of being successful. [​IMG]

Hoping the best for you.
    Blessings,
    Angie
  6. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

This is the case with many people. They are now making the decision that their job may not supply them enough money to live a good and stable life.

More and more are turning to starting their home business and network marketing is one of them.

Good luck to you and good for you.
  7. Jen80

Jen80 New Member

I have the same realization. I left my job and I am working as an online writer now. I joined this forum to hopefully stumble across a good online business opportunity.

All these tips and recommendations are very helpful.

Right now I'm creating a list of the possible ways I can generate steady steam of income working from home.
  8. happywife

happywife Gold Member

That's great Jen. Let us know if we can be of any help.
    Wishing you all the best!

Blessings,
    Angie