Hello everybody!

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by dconklin, May 25, 2012.

1. dconklin

dconklin New Member

Hi everybody,

My name is Dawn and I am a work at home Mom. I am new here and wanted to introduce myself. Since I am a work at home Mom, I thought this would be the best place this fits [​IMG]

I have been working at home since 2005, tho in the beginning I was not successful. Ok, in the beginning I was not making a cent. I learned a lot to get where I am today - no I am not a millionaire so I am not going to claim I am.

I am not here to sell anybody anything, I am not a big sales person. I do have experience in MLM, but it is by far not something that is my favorite - because I am not a big sales person. I have built up a MLM business, but no longer even refer people to it.

I am here to offer advice from my experience and to also gain more knowledge. I believe we never stop learning.

Wishing everybody the best of success!
    Dawn

2. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Dawn [​IMG]

3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

dconklin: I do have experience in MLM, but it is by far not something that is my favorite - because I am not a big sales person.
    We don't sell. We share and when we put our opportunity in front of the right people, we do get signups and leaders.

When we try to sell MLM and get people in, these are the same ones that never do anything.

4. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Dawn, welcome to the forum.

I think you'll appreciate the friendly atmosphere that exists here and the willingness of the members to share their thoughts in a respectful and objective manner.

Glad to have you on us.

Hermas

5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Dawn - glad to have you. You have nice and interesting sites. [​IMG]

6. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Hi Dawn and welcome to the forum. [​IMG]

I also work from home and have been working from home for over 6 years now. I love it.

7. luvbodybyvi

luvbodybyvi New Member

dconklin: I am new here and wanted to introduce myself. Since I am a work at home Mom, I thought this would be the best place this fits
    Hi Dawn, welcome! I'm new here too!