Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum.

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by New WAHM, Aug 22, 2012.

1. realworldmyth

realworldmyth New Member

Hi WAHM,

I also discovered this forum recently. As everyone said, there are tons of ways to make money online.
    However, there's also too much information and we suffer from information overload and do not take any action.

So the information isn't preventing ppl from starting and online business. It could be the confusion...

I would focus with just one or two methods like freelancing, ebay, or affiliate marketing, get competent in those areas. focus on those topics, then when you make a little money, you can scale it up or go to another money making method.

Good luck!

Ryan
  2. jagike

jagike New Member

I started blogging. I was employed just like you and I was eventually able to quit my job. Make sure that you don't quit your job to soon. When my blog started to produce consistently for 6-months is when I finally pulled the plug. This allowed me to then invest more time with my online business and I have never looked back.
  3. ewise

ewise New Member

It's my first day here and I already feel at home. Great to be here.

One thing is for sure with our head put together we will make major strides in succeeding in home business.

Fond regards,
    Steve.
  4. Sandra Kline

Sandra Kline New Member

I hope your new job is working out for you. Hi I am new here too...:)
  5. mbasa

mbasa Member

Hi new WAHM and welcome! You have come to the right place as I believe that this forum is one of the best - if not the best. Just stick around as you will learn a lot here.
  6. Scott Willoghby

Scott Willoghby New Member

Hi guys

As a new member to these forums, I'd like to start by wishing you all a very healthy. happy and prosperous 2013.

I look forward to reading about others exploits and experiences on these forums & notice that many talk of what they can offer others, but a wise man once mentioned

“You can have everything in life that you want if you just give enough other people what they want.” (Zig Ziglar)

(More here: http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/50316.Zig_Ziglar)

. . . . and I've found this to be very true in most things.
    Think about what others want or need before you think about making money - consider the financial reward to be a bonus of being able to offer genuine help to others.

Regards,
  7. Adrian

Adrian Member

Hello New Wahm. My best advice to you,is to start educating yourself. Specifically on the science of "Internet Marketing". You must master this first.It really is possible to make a living at home online.But first you must learn how to effectively market online to reach a global audience.

I hope this helps.
  8. LisaJanisin

LisaJanisin New Member

I am new to this forum also. I do have an at home business that I love. I haven't had to do too much advertising online yet. Most of my advertising is done by placing small ads and they have been very beneficial. But I do a lot of training. I listen to people and what they have done to succeed. It is definitely not done overnight but with a work at home business you don't have to report to a boss. That is what I love the most. I am the BOSS. Good Luck Everyone!
  9. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I was in your shoes a little over 3 years ago. I used Squidoo and Article marketing to get started. I learned all I needed to know there to progress to the next stage and have my own sites and build a list. It was also a faster way to start seeing some money come is as opposed to waiting on a building a list. Squidoo alone completely supports me and my family.

You have gotten some great advice here. Find something you love and are passionate about and you can bet there is a way to make money with it. I bet if you list your passions here, we can help you brainstorm!
    LisaJanisin likes this.