Hello everyone.

Discussion in 'Work at Home Dads' started by Motmi, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Motmi

Motmi New Member

I have recently became a work at home dad. Stumbled on this website. Looks great. Have one opportunity currently in the works, but definitely looking for more.
    Hello everyone.

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Motmi - glad to have you.[​IMG]

3. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Joe,

Glad to have you. There are plenty of interesting opportunities mentioned throughout the forum. Maybe you'll find your next one here. [​IMG]

Blessings,
    Angie

4. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Hi Joe,

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you join us here.

Tal

5. mmaatt

mmaatt New Member

Hello motmi

6. weebitty

weebitty Member

Welcome to the forum. There is plenty of opportunties, tips and tricks here and really great people to help you out. Just browse around and read. then if you have questions just ask. Glad to have you here and look forward to hearing how you are doing.

7. freedomproject

freedomproject New Member

Hello everyone! just new to this forum but looking forward to learn new things

8. happywife

happywife Gold Member

freedomproject: Hello everyone! just new to this forum but looking forward to learn new things
    Always pleased to see new members. I hope you'll take advantage of all the great info throughout this forum and that it helps you to grow your business.

Do as questions or jump into conversations as you like. We're a friendly bunch and enjoy helping one another out as we are able.

Blessings,
    Angie

9. villasana

villasana Member

Hi and welcome to the forum

Best regards
    Luis Villasana

10. freedomproject

freedomproject New Member

thanks for the warm welcome! I'm looking forward for learning and sharing new things with you guys...