Hello Fellow Home Based Business Entrepreneurs

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Judi and Mark, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Judi and Mark

Judi and Mark New Member

Judi and I are very excited to become part of your wonderful community and look forward to contributing regular content from our vast experience with all thing concerning home based businesses. I have been self-employed now for most of my life and Judi, after retiring from a very large telecommunications company, has run several successful home based businesses for the past ten years.

We live in a gorgeous log cabin in the Rocky Mountains just outside of beautiful Breckenridge, Colorado with our two dogs where we run our At Home Based Consulting Business. We named our company Northstar after the 13,000 foot mountain we see every day from our front windows. Needless to say, we absolutely love where we live and what we are doing and would like to contribute in some small way to the home based business success of others.

Thanks for taking the time to read this short narrative of who we are and how we would like to contribute. We look forward to working with you and your members in any way we can be helpful.

Warm Regards,

Judi & Mark LaPoint
    Northstar At Home Based Business

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

3. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Judi and Mark [​IMG]

4. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

Hi Judi and Mark,

I visited your website and noticed that your opt-in box has vertical and horizontal scroll bars. Quite a refreshing difference.

Since you named your company as Northstar, may I ask what are your views regarding rising stars and declining stars in this decade for Internet Marketing and online business opportunity?

(I made a point at another thread in this forum that MLM would see a decline in popularity this decade).

Where should we put our focus or watchout?

5. lmiller14

lmiller14 New Member

Welcome to the forum.
    Good luck with the business!

- Lark Miller

6. gowriter

gowriter Member

Welcome to the forum. My first ski experience was in Breckenridge in the early 90s. It was fun, and interesting. I'm by no means Peakaboo Street. I'll stick to the bunny slopes.

Colorado is beautiful. I wouldn't mind living there someday.

7. timbonderud

timbonderud New Member

Judi and Mark
    Being at home and working for yourself is the best experience ever, true freedom and independence. What life is suppose to be like. Take care all.

8. yasser

yasser New Member

welcome to the forum and we are eager to see something new[​IMG]

9. williammurray

williammurray New Member

Hello and Welcome Judi to the Forum. I am also a newbie here in this forum.

10. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you join us here.

Tal