Hello, I am new here.

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by chirotrainer, Jun 28, 2010.

1. chirotrainer

chirotrainer New Member

Hello Everyone,

I just registered after checking out the site for a few days. I like what I have read. I look forward to learning new things and sharing the things that have worked for me in the past.

About me I am a Gonstead Doctor of Chiropractic and I sell health and wellness products. I actually go to my patients homes to adjust them, so I sort of work out of their home. It's fun.

Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone. Looking forward to participating in this great forum.

Earl

2. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

chirotrainer: I actually go to my patients homes to adjust them, so I sort of work out of their home.
    Welcome to the forum Earl. I guess you are the first member here who works from other's home [​IMG]

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Earl. That's a great way to put it... work out of OTHER folk's homes.[​IMG]
    Glad to have you!

4. Paul DArcy

Paul DArcy New Member

Hi Earl,

Welcome to the forum.

I've never heard of a Gonstead Dr of Chiro....
    I had to do some searching to see what that was. Interesting.

I network with several chiro's but have never heard the term. Now I have! I guess I learned at least one new thing today and the day's still fresh.

Sweet!

5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Hi Earl,

Nice to see you join us here. Welcome to the forum.

Tal

6. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Welcome to the forum!

7. ChristinaM

ChristinaM New Member

Any fitness questions, just let me know!

8. weebitty

weebitty Member

welcome to the forum and they used to go to people homes and help them way back when[​IMG] It is nice to hear that someone is doing it again. Maybe the trend will catch on. Good luck with that. and again welcome you will like it here.[​IMG]

9. fixaprob

fixaprob New Member

welcome dear..nice to see you join here..

10. wrobertson

wrobertson New Member

Hello Earl,

Welcome to the WAFH forum and the wonderful world of home business, internet, and network marketing.

Much success,

Willie

11. Gary1952

Gary1952 New Member

chirotrainer

Hi Earl,

Welcome to the forum.

I like Paul DArcy had not heard of Gonstead Doctor of Chiropractic and looked it up as well. I also network with doctors, in fact my upline is a Chiropractor who just starded using a Zero Point Energy product on his patients about five months ago with good results.

I did check out your site and it sounds interesting.

Have a great day...

Gary