Hello, I am new, I am Unemployed, I need help!

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by I need a job, Mar 31, 2009.

1. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I have my sites listed in my signature - one is a blog... but once you have it set up, you just go to your profile section and set up your signature. That way everyone that reads your posts can see what you do or what you are blogging about.

Just don't go spamming the forum with it.... which basically means, be helpful, and if anyone wants to look at your sig they will do it on their own. [​IMG]
  2. Teriflowers

Teriflowers New Member

Hi! I'm new here too and currently as well unemployed.
    I just finished my studies and I'm currently looking for a job - i am also willing to do some work from home, but just part- time ...
    I hope I get some ideas here!
  3. colettef

colettef New Member

Have you given any thought to what you are passionate about as opposed to trying to find a 9-5 job? you might want to shift your mindset in a direction that inspires you when you talk about or think about it.
  4. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

Hi, [​IMG]

It seems so difficult make money online!

I know most people want give up, when they don't get paid as much

work as they put into... But, it is reality.

We don't get anything for easy. You need to stick with it.~!

Once you decided to be internet marketer, you should not quit,

Think this is your lifetime job. You put your life on your online

business. More desperate people will survive in this industry!

Happy day~^^[​IMG]
  5. hinkleysolution

hinkleysolution New Member

Have you tried ChaCha? They are currently hiring expeditors. The work is pretty easy and fun. Not the best paid job, but some money is better than none I guess.
  6. JuliaJ

JuliaJ New Member

I am so glad you are feeling better. It is so scary to lose your job - I know. Try finding something to do from home. I have been working from home for over 8 years now and I love every second. I also make much more then I ever could at a 9 to 5 gig.

best of luck!
  7. GANIMAL

GANIMAL New Member

I would suggest doing some work online as I have learned from others. There are some legit online methods out there that I have found.
  8. I need a job

I need a job New Member

Julia

Would you care to share your current employment field?
  9. I need a job

I need a job New Member

hinkleysolution

I never heard of ChaCha!

Will look into sounds interesting.
  10. I need a job

I need a job New Member

GANIMAL

Thank you for the suggestion, but I do not want to invest any money, I just would like a remote position which has set hours or comes close to a job which pays weekly or bi-weekly. Any suggestions

I have applied for a few but there are a lot out there that are not hiring at this time.
  11. rennn

rennn New Member

What is parameds? Does anyone have a link to it?

Ren
  12. darpon56

darpon56 New Member

This is a lot later, but I hope things have worked out for you. You are absolutely not alone. I know that doesn't help pay the bills. Teachers are getting laid off right and left around here. Best to you.
  13. rosardz610

rosardz610 New Member

Hi,

The economy is in such bad shape that it's almost impossible to get a job, let alone a decent paying job. I recently heard on the news that 700 hundred people applied for a janitorial position, a sure sign that times are tough!! I have recently got laid off and I've tried to find a job with negative results.

In search for a job I found out that although companies currently are not hiring, there are endless amount of opportunities to make a great income from home via internet. Personally speaking, I've tried surveys and found that you can make a great living from them, for about $40 dollars to get started and you start earning cash almost right away. Participating in surveys is not for everyone so I highly suggest enrolling in a couple of free site to get a better understanding before investing any money.

But once you gotten your feet wet I highly suggest to enroll into a paid survey site since they cut through all the spam and all those earn point survey sites thus giving you better results. Hope this helps.

Best wishes,
    Rosa Rodriguez
  14. volybal3

volybal3 New Member

Hey there,

I recently was attracted by the conversations in this post b/c alot
    of them are talking about people who have lost their jobs.

I have been through the same, and the one thing I can tell you for
    fact is that it's a huge shock to your emotional well being. So, hang in
    there, something will come along.

The one thing I would recommend for anyone who is trying to make money online is to:

1. Look into any kind of freelance work that relates to something you are good at. There is tons, and I mean tons of opportunities with freelance work.

2. Develop a product, promote it, and sell it. Find a niche that is in great demand, create a digital product, whether an e-book, or illustration book, and then sell it.

3. Affiliate marketing. This is where you become a paid middleman by promoting other people's products. It is very powerful if you are willing to learn the techniques required to succeed in affiliate marketing.

Best of luck,
  15. makingmoneynow

makingmoneynow New Member

Working at home is the new waive of the future. Google search all of the sites out there that allow you to work from home do your research READ READ READ!!!! and make sure there is a way to contact customer service for any concerns and there is your full time job right there. You have to put time and effort it's not all easy and money just does not grow on trees but follow instuctions and your good to go.
  16. ddtops007

ddtops007 New Member

if you are from the USA, you can start without spending money from the program on my signature link. I am currently making about $300 per week and it looks promising.
  17. msteel86

msteel86 New Member

Times are hard right now and Job securities isn't what it use to be, I got hit with some major cut back on my job and lost a significant amount because of that. I was looking for another job and that wasn't working out to well, so I turn to the internet for money, do paid survey to make some income... or do affiliate marketing, that's a good way to generate income.
  18. LiL J

LiL J New Member

I,m just getting started also
  19. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

A lot of good advice and support on this forum.
  20. rockid23

rockid23 New Member

Hi everyone,

Its sad to see that more and more people are being retrenched nowadays.