Hello I'm New

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by dansims, May 12, 2009.

1. dansims

dansims New Member

Just wanted to say Hello.
    i have been trying my hand at a few online things.
    A Computer advice site, a game site.
    Saw a chance on the people search thing , guess I will need to see how it works out.
    Hopefully I can find some good Ideas here to help.

2. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

hi dansims,

welcome to the forum. this forum have many useful tips you can use. feel free to check it [​IMG]

3. Seth

Seth New Member

got any idea in building website ? I guess that's your first task

4. dansims

dansims New Member

I do have a few websites up. I have made about 50 bucks over the past month. But hey that is 50 Bucks I did not have in the first pace.

- this one I started last week
    also one Face book Application.
    I am a computer Programmer in my real world Job, so the Computer and Internet Stuff come easy to me.

Dan

[Links removed - Admin]

5. samda

samda Member

Welcome dear. This forum has influenzed my whole life. I hope you too will find the essense of this forum soon.

6. timhale

timhale New Member

Welcome to the forum!

How are you choosing your business opportunities?

It sounds like you're trying a little or everything...anything specific that you're passionate about?

~Tim

7. dansims

dansims New Member

Up in till now it has been based around My Hobbies. First was computermanhelp then My kids enjoy playing online games so I put together a games website( which is not doing to bad)
    The latest is the search engine .

My main interest is moving to internet based. I am good at it and I am not the type of person that will go out of my way to meet people publicly or do a lot of phone work etc.

8. profitgenie

profitgenie New Member

Welcome to the forum dansims

Sounds like your off to a good start, basing your niches around your hobbies and things you know about it the best way to start. Grab your hobbies and visit places like amazon, ebay and google trends to get an idea about what people want to know about/buy in relation to your hobbies, this will help you optimise your websites to the consumers needs.

hope this helps

PG

9. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Welcome, warning though, this forum is addicting.

I joined the search engine thing in the beginning when I was new, which I still am by the way. I still have it, but dont' market it very much. I am just not passionate about it. Its fun when its something you really like or know a lot about.

The people here are very helpful. Can't tell you how much help I have gotten here.