Hello .. new here!

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by eXfuzeRep, Jun 3, 2008.

1. eXfuzeRep

eXfuzeRep New Member

Hello!! Just wanted to say hello!! I'm new here and have been working at home for 3 years. Just got into a very exciting launch of a business opportunity and looking to make some connections and look at ways I can expand!

My name is Pam and I'm from NE Florida! I am married with 3 children. Just bought our first home last Fall and still unpacking!! My husband is a full-time National Guardsman which makes for interesting times! Along with my bizop, I have 3 work at home jobs that keep me really busy!!

Take care and nice meeting you all!

Pam

2. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Pam,

Welcome to the forum. It's nice to meet you. It sounds like your life is jam packed full of excitement. Congrats on getting your first home! Unpacking is such a bear. That's one thing I really hate about moving - all the packing and unpacking. [​IMG]

I checked out your new biz. Now that sounds like a powerful juice combo. With each of those ingredients getting attention these days, you are in a good place to get yourself started. All the best with that!

What are the 3 other work at home jobs you do?

I hope you'll really enjoy this forum. There are some really lovely people here. [​IMG]

Blessings,
    Angie

3. aplina

aplina New Member

welcome on online good to hear you are doing well. am hoping to get a dream house some time

4. eXfuzeRep

eXfuzeRep New Member

Thanks for the welcome Happywife and Aplina!! Appreciate it!!

I also work at ACD Direct, Finger Lakes Web Answering, and a non-phone job that I am not allowed to mention because of the confidentiality agreement I signed!

Thanks for looking at the biz!! It's an exciting time and hoping to do great things!! [​IMG]

Take care!

Pam

5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Pam and much success to you![​IMG]

6. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

Welcome to the forum,

You seem to be keeping your self busy [​IMG]
    I look forward to your contributions, all the best.

7. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

Hello Pam,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will enjoy it here.

8. tbadly

tbadly New Member

I'm glad you shared your bizop about Exfuze. I've heard really good things about the company and the product. I look forward to hearing more from you about the company.

9. CSGWAHM

CSGWAHM New Member

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here!