Hello

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by teknowiz, Nov 15, 2008.

1. teknowiz

teknowiz New Member

Wanted to drop in and say hey.. also im wondering if doing surveys from home could actually be worth wild. I am needing to bring in extra money im getting married after the first of the year [​IMG]

2. Seth

Seth New Member

Welcome to the Forum teknowiz :- )

There are members here that are making good money doing surveys..

by the way your SIGNATURE is messed up ^_^

3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

You could make money with surveys , it depends on your profile

4. juno44444

juno44444 New Member

I think if you look closely at the applicable terms of service you will find there are limits on your annual income from paid surveys. I don't recommend it, I tried it a bit and it didn't get far. Of course I was not in the states. But I would often go through several steps of a survey before I was told I didn't qualify for the survey - so it was a waste of time.

I also think that identity thieves could utilize the paid survey as a way to steal your personal information when you are off-guard (thinking it is a paid survey.) I personally stay away from it.

I've had success with Adsense and Affiliate Marketing, but it does take some work.

5. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I've tried paid surveys and made about $5. That's it. In my opinion, its not worth the time by any stretch of the imagination.

6. BeInProfitMode

BeInProfitMode New Member

I started out with surveys. It just took up so much time that it wasn't worth the money that was coming out of it.

I was using a service that didn't pay for every survey, there were a lot of sweepstakes entries. I earned about $40 max over a period of a couple of years doing it off and on, and that's including some special study I took part in that paid me $20 cash. That's also considering that I didn't visit my account for a while and a chunk of my rewards expired.

I don't think it's worth the time it takes to complete them. It really does depend on what site you're using and what you're expecting. If you like taking surveys and you just want something to do in your spare time I wouldn't say there's anything wrong with it. Why not get paid for something you like to do?

But if you want to make an income, I wouldn't get too excited.

7. Mr Ed

Mr Ed New Member

There is a lot of good advice on this forum about surveys. You can do a search on the word surveys and read a lot. My expereience tells me that you have spend too much time to make very little. There may be better ways earn cash.

8. Louidam1

Louidam1 New Member

I believe surveys are a better way of making extra cash. They don't ask you for your S.S. or your credit card. Total legit!!!

9. BeInProfitMode

BeInProfitMode New Member

Louidam1:
    I believe surveys are a better way of making extra cash. They don't ask you for your S.S. or your credit card. Total legit!!!

I don't doubt they are legit, I made some money doing surveys. It just took up a lot of time. If it's something you're just doing in spare time aside from a regular job I can't imagine making enough to support yourself.

But who knows. I'm only speaking for one survey site out of hundreds. Just don't get your hopes up.