Help !! How Can I Find Out My Log In ID?

Discussion in 'Squidoo' started by boloho, Jul 20, 2009.

1. boloho

boloho New Member

Hello

Would appreciate some help from anyone.

I am feeling real silly right now as I have forgotton the log in ID for one of my lenses.

We have just changed our broadband provider so all our E:Mail addresses have changed. I was sure I knew what I had put in for this Squidoo Lens but I just tried to log in and it did not like it. I tried to reset the password but it does not recognise the account.

I'd be sooo grateful for any advice! I am the one with the red face right now !

Best regards

Lois

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hi Lois - I did that once myself, but was able to recall the email address from memory so I am not sure what to do - I am thinking Newbie Shield will pop on here soon for you - he is the bomb when it comes to Squidoo... [​IMG]

In the meantime, don't panic - your lens is still out there...[​IMG]

3. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi boloho,

That one is a bit tricky. I can't speak from personal experience as I've luckily never lost a user I.D. or a password.

However, if I were in your shoes I'd fill out the form here:

http://www.squidoo.com/pages/feedback

...and explain what happened. Give all of your details that you can such as the lens address/addresses attached to your lensmaster account, your old email addy, your first and last name, and your PayPal account info if you submitted that to them.

I don't know what they will do, but it's probably your only hope.

Best of luck,

~Newbie Shield~

4. boloho

boloho New Member

Hi Newbie Shield

Many thanks for this, I have given it a go. Will let you know how I get on.

Lois