Help with proof of direct deposit!

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by jillay, Jul 7, 2008.

1. jillay

jillay New Member

Hello. I am a newbie on ASD...was very nervous abount joining and fears have not been dismissed quite yet. I have transferred funds directly into ASD's Bank of America account for initial ad packet purchase. I am unable to send the necessary proof of deposit to get these funds credited to my account. The fax line is always busy and I have tried almost 100 times today.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and is there any other ways to resolve?
  2. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

You could Overnight Mail a copy of the deposit and a letter with the required information if you are unable to fax it in. Just let them know you were unsuccessful faxing it in 100 times.
  3. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

I am on the Q&A conference call right now...they are upgrading their fax system to allow them to receive 30 faxes at the same time
  4. jillay

jillay New Member

Thanks for the fax tips. I was able to get two faxes through at 12:30am and 6:15am (sent two, just to be sure). Hopefully things will smooth out now and the ad packets will show up in my account in the next day or so...fingers crossed.