Here is a new marketing system to look at

Discussion in 'Global Resorts Network' started by hsimpsonjr, Apr 28, 2008.

1. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

GRN is much like other successful bizz opps in that there are different marketing systems that people use to market their product. There are already several for GRN out there but a new one started up today and you can check it out if you click the vacationforwealth dot net link in my sig. This is just one of the successful ways to market GRN so if you are looking into GRN, make sure and check all of the systems out to find the one that best fits your needs. MyGlobalSales was started by the same people who did We Close Your Sales for Coastal Vacations. Coastal exploded right after they started the call center and the same is expected for GRN. If you use other systems please post your results here on this forum so we all can benefit from the information.

2. asebf

asebf New Member

Harold,

I attended a web cast last evening regarding GRN and the new call center. Very impressive.

3. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Cool, Bob. Who did the webcast?

4. asebf

asebf New Member

Matt Willis, with help from Jay Napier and Dean Marino.

Big CV hitters all.

Like you - I did not get the impression - nor did they say - that they were kicking CV to the curb. Just "adding to" - so to speak. Quite professional.

5. asebf

asebf New Member

Harold,

You should be able to attract more "conventional" type sales organizations. Let me give you an example. Life insurance. Life insurance companies bring on new people at "X" commission. They assign the new people to a "general agent" or mgr of some kind. Training begins. For as long as that agent works with their mgr the mgr gets an "override" on the business the agent produces.

There is no sell one/two and I am on my own type of deal. It takes years to earn your way into mgt - so that now you can start hiring and training people.

As I understand GRN - once you have a member on your team - you make money on every sale they make - and also on every sale that your new person - who hires someone makes.

Wow. I can see where you would want to support your team big time!!!! And not for just a few bucks eh?

Commissions of $1000 on each sale your new person makes - and the same on their new people? Selling a product that is exceptional and is worth every penny as a stand alone product?

Harold - am I understanding this right? You know what is said - "If it is too good to be true "................

6. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Yes Bob,
    there is a Santa Clause. [​IMG] And he knows about perpetual leverage, too! There is a cool video on my .net site if anyone wants to see it. Just go and opt in and then click on the "pay plan" link at the top of the page. Scroll down until you see the circles with dollar signs in them and watch the magic. To good to be true? Almost but it really works. Thanks, Bob!

7. Geneva

Geneva New Member

How's the call center going?
    Yall keep us posted!
    Geneva

8. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Hi Geneva,
    the call center is moving right along, generating lots of attention and getting sales closed for it's members. We are working on the training call schedule and getting a few loose ends taken care of but everything is running smooth. [​IMG]

9. victorious

victorious New Member

Everybody knows that the most you leverage your time and efforts the more money you're going to make. Hey, that's what outsourcing is all about! With the sales center a one-time fee you get them to talk to your prospects, follow up, do ALL your phone work until the sale is closed. Can it get any better than that?

YES! Our Global Dream Team is kicking butt!! [​IMG] Global is the best thing since sliced bread!

10. gmax

gmax New Member

Is the call center for all GRN'rs or for select teams only? How much does it cost to implement and where and how do you sign up for it?[​IMG]

11. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Just go to myglobalsales dot com and sign up. It's for anyone who is in GRN or who are looking into GRN for the first time. Let me know if I can help.

12. gmax

gmax New Member

Okay, great! Thanks! [​IMG]