Here is Medal of Distiction given in June

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by Investigator, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Investigator

Investigator New Member

http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=07192008093752gj4.jpg

Ok Andy where is yours?

The Whitehouse said that this was the only one given in June and again they have no record of Andy Bowdoin ever receiving this distinction.

On Friday I contacted the Republican Party requesting a copy of the award and was also told that they did not have any record indicating that they have ever given the award to Andy Bowdoin.
  2. panman

panman New Member

How is it then possible that information about such a "Medal of Distinction" has been posted on the official ASD new page???

Hmmm? This better be cleared up, - and soon!
  3. dbmaxx

dbmaxx New Member

I am in Chicago and saw it and the letter with my own eyes

put it to bed already
  4. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

Had I not been standing in the line to purchase ad pkgs with my Visa, I would have taken a photo. I was only told about the slide presentation which included it.

So do tell more about Chicago!!!
  5. Louminous

Louminous New Member

Yeah I saw it at the Chicago rally as well, it was in a frame which included a letter, a certificate and a medal...
  6. mastery

mastery New Member

Here's a picture of the medal taken at the Chicago '08 rally:
    http://tinyurl.com/5kesng

Sorry about the glare - will take another one in the future.

Hopefully the people with too much time on their hands will now go do something constructive : )

Keith
  7. alasycia

alasycia New Member

On behalf of all the people who have had to read unsubstantiated accusations about this award, over the past month:-

I would like to see a retraction made by all the people who have either directly or indirectly stated that this Award to the President of AdSurfDaily, Inc, Andy Bowdoin, was NOT made, that these statements were false, for whatever reasons they were made.

Here and in all the many forums where it has been posted.

Jenny Stewart (aka Alas y Cia)
  8. tmorrison

tmorrison Member

Thank you for this post...

CASE CLOSED...[​IMG]
  9. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Tom

The case will be closed when there is a published retraction on view for all the people who cam to read the first part and do not know.

It is easy to make false statements - it takes integrity to publish a retraction
  10. raindrop2309

raindrop2309 New Member

I wouldn't call is faults statements if Whitehouse said that this was the only one given in June and again they have no record of Andy Bowdoin ever receiving this distinction.

On Friday I contacted the Republican Party requesting a copy of the award and was also told that they did not have any record indicating that they have ever given the award to Andy Bowdoin.

Also ASD could put a closer to this if they would just release the photos of Andy receiving the medal and the photo of him with the President. This is a big honor and ASD and Andy should be proud to show it off. Why not have that on the ASD site if it has been something that people are questioning? ASD has a responsibility to us, their members, to put an end to this. It is not our responsibility to protect ASD we just do it because they are letting these roomers get out of hand.
  11. Investigator

Investigator New Member

Please note that it reads the Award was given to President George W. Bush and it does not say Andy Bowdoin. I have cleaned the picture up and again it shows that the award was given to Bush and no where is there any mention of Andy. This Display if you will also note was at Table one where the President sat with other Dignitaries of the presidents party.

You guys are going to have to do better than that. I will retract my statement when you show the certificate and the plaque with Andy's name on it and a picture of him with George W.
  12. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

raindrop2309: I wouldn't call is faults statements if Whitehouse said that this was the only one given in June and again they have no record of Andy Bowdoin ever receiving this distinction.

How do you know he did call the White House to begin with?

Sure you did. Maybe you called the wrong department. That ever occur to you? Is this your new screen name The Grand Old Geezer/Investigator?
    Also ASD could put a closer to this if they would just release the photos of Andy receiving the medal and the photo of him with the President.
    ASD doesn't need to do anything else and they have no obligation or responsibility to either.

They announced Andy Bowdoin getting the award and they "showed it off" to 4,000-5,000 people in Chicago. End of story.

I would expect a retraction from someone whom I would expect better from. Not this guy The grand Old Geezer/Investigator/GOF

The author of this thread simply embarrassed himself further and lost any credibility(laugh) he may have had.

Case Closed.
  13. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

Investigator:
    I have cleaned the picture up and again it shows that the award was given to Bush and no where is there any mention of Andy. This Display if you will also note was at Table one where the President sat with other Dignitaries of the presidents party.

Are you saying that ASD/Andy Bowdoin are passing an award given to Bush as an award given to Andy Bowdoin?

That's a pretty serious accusation. Why don't you post the "cleaned up picture" that you have so we can all see for ourselves that what you're saying is true?

Go on. POST THE PICTURE.
  14. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Look guys I think it is time we just ignored this sad little man. He cannot accept that he has made a mistake and that his research is somewhat lacking. You know I rung my local member of parliament and he does not know what plans our President has for awards either, here in Spain.

You can ring any office and ask the switchboard a lot of things. It is highly unlikely that they will know who was who more than twenty years ago or even five or ten. A better way would be to look at the registry of those companies published state documents with the officers' names for that year. As any halfway decent company investigator would know.

Anyone can fiddle about with photshop. I have seen other versions of this photo from other people which I havent got uploaded here - but they are all similar. The letter has been read and quite frankly it would take a complete idiot to pull a stunt like faking an award. And The President of AdSurfDaily, Inc does not have a reputation for being an idiot.

In the world outside the internet - people are innocent until proved guilty - it would appear that this presumption is not the case amongt certain elements on the net.
  15. mastery

mastery New Member

Everyone has the right to free speech and opinion. However, one person's freedom ends where another's begins.

One thing that was discussed in Chicago was that Andy Bowdoin and ASD will be going after people through legal action where appropriate. (They even named two parties as examples).

Say what you like: just realize that everything you post in a forum or online can be captured and recorded..and acted upon when warranted. My comment here isn't about instilling fear - it's more about being smart and self-responsible.

So when the bell rings, come out of your corners swinging - but no hitting below the belt or I'll take a point away!

P.S. - On Aug 23, I will stand 2 feet from the medal, ZOOM IN, and take a picture. After that, you're on your own : )
  16. raindrop2309

raindrop2309 New Member

logicalusa, your right I do not know if Investigator did call or even talk to the right person. Also, I think Investigator claim that the award Andy has is to George Bush. That is over the top for me. No one would be that stupid. My problem is that there are so many rummers out their and ASD is leaving it to us, their clients, to stick up for them. 5000 people at a rally seeing the award is great but what about the other 95,000 members? The photo on this site is a great start but why not from ASD? ASD does leave questions with no answers.
  17. Caterina

Caterina New Member

Raindrop, you make a good point.....but methinks #1, right now Andy's got bigger things on his plate with this site transformation than to worry about this stuff - that's why he has lawyers working on it....and #2,I think it's kind of classy that he's not slapping up a "defense"......I mean, it's so ridiculous it's laughable.....Andy's reputation makes it so.

I'd wager ASD knows that (cough cough) "Investigator" has declared Andy to be a fraud.....
  18. raindrop2309

raindrop2309 New Member

Caterina, Your right Andy or Juan Fernandez the current CEO of ASD does have bigger problems. The site for advertisers has not been working for two weeks and from the last letter from Juan it sounds like it will be one more week. This must be costing ASD a small fortune. I hope the lawyer can put an end to this but I still think it would of cost less and looked better for ASD if they just put an end to the rummers. Lawyers cost big money a few photos on there site does not cost much and put and end to it. Sewing people sets an example but still leaves the question out there.

Have a great weekend everyone and god bless!

FYI

Andy Company GPS Tech

http://www.gpstechdirect.com/

This is Andys Company GPS Tech Inc. The site still seems to be registered in his name to the same address as ASD in Quincy, FL Phone: +1 850 627 2206

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/?url=gpstechdirect.com
  19. raindrop2309

raindrop2309 New Member

20. NoWay

NoWay New Member

mastery: One thing that was discussed in Chicago was that Andy Bowdoin and ASD will be going after people through legal action where appropriate. (They even named two parties as examples).

This notion that his threats of lawsuits are sending chills down the spines of those who are posting against his business model is a joke. There is a magic word in a lawsuit and it is called "Discovery." You should look it up and see just how magical this word can be. This just means that if Uncle Andy does sue someone, they have the right to have Uncle Andy provide all his financial records for ASD, and personally. This means all those contracts that have been supposedly signed by all these major corporations that are just dying to do business with ASD have to be presented into evidence. All those sources of revenue streams have to be shown. Now there are a whole lot more things that Uncle Andy will have to bring to the table under the "Discovery" phase of the filing. And then you have this magical part of filing called counter-suit. This is where the filing really gets fun. This means the person Uncle Andy filed against, files against Uncle Andy. Now this one really opens up Pandora's box. I am still looking to find where this $10 Mill lawsuit was filed against Ron Cook. I mean the believer's said it was filed, so therefore it has to be true. Because we all know that the believer's only tell the truth, and of course they are not required to show their proof, we just have to take your word for it. I really hope Uncle Andy did, because he is going to get a lesson in the difference between filing a lawsuit and winning one. Time will soon tell if this is true or if it was just a good line to keep the faithful hyped. Personally I think he was blowing smoke, just like he has been blowing smoke about all these major corporations buying ad space from ASD.

So when is ASD going to show the proof all these other revenue streams are real? All we have heard so far is talk. What you seem to forget is, ASD has to prove it is real, not the other way around.