Here is Medal of Distiction given in June

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by Investigator, Jul 19, 2008.

1. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

NoWay: I really hope Uncle Andy did, because he is going to get a lesson in the difference between filing a lawsuit and winning one. Time will soon tell if this is true or if it was just a good line to keep the faithful hyped.

How cute. The Grand Old Geezer/Investigator/GOF's friends are coming over from that other website. A little bitter sounding there Pam/NoWay.
    [​IMG]
    Is calling Andy Bowdoin "Uncle Andy" kind of like a "funny" amongst you guys?

Still waiting on that "cleaned up picture" from TGOG/Investigator/GOF
  2. NoWay

NoWay New Member

JCAdams Says:
    July 24th, 2008 at 12:34 pm

Apparently not many people actually DO due diligence, but simply refer to other people who CLAIM they did due diligence when, in fact, their own confidence lies solely in promotional tactics and opinions.

The so-called "Presidential Medal of Distinction" that's gotten so many ASD members so excited about Andy Bowdoin it doesn't exist.

What DOES exist is the Congressional Medal of Distinction. Andy Bowdoin may have gotten one of those from President Bush, but before you get all hot and sweaty about it, an explanation is in order. A Medal of Distinction is awarded by President Bush at the banquets of the National Republican Congressional Committee, and it's awarded to every large contributor to the campaign of any Republican Congressional candidate.

Numerous people, all large contributors, get the Medal of Distinction every year from the RNCC Bush gives it to them at one of the banquets.

In short, if you want to donate $1000 or more to any Republican candidate for Congress, then you'll be given your invitation to an RNCC banquet and President Bush will award you a Medal of Distinction too.

And of course, with the credibility of that distinction prominently displayed on your resume, and no one bothering to investigate what that distinction actually implies, then you can create your own internet Ponzi scheme.
  3. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

Hey Pam/NoWay. Are you guys that desperate? I don't recall people calling the award the "Presidential Medal of Distinction" so your funny post doesn't get off to a good start there.

You guys are comedy gold.

Still waiting on that "cleaned up picture" from TGOG/Investigator/GOF
  4. alasycia

alasycia New Member

OOps Pamela!. The people who gave it the incorrect title were actually the critics of ASD. And I think if you do your own due diligence, you weill find that the President of ASD had been running the copany for a long time before he received it. And you will find that all the fuss and bother has come from people who have nothing to do with the programme apart from trying to bring it down.

Apparently not many people actually DO due diligence, but simply refer to other people who CLAIM they did due diligence when, in fact, their own confidence lies solely in promotional tactics and opinions.

Well if the cap fits - wear it!

Welcome to WOH - I see you joined yesterday to post here!
  5. mastery

mastery New Member

Hey everyone,

I moved the medal image because Dick Tracy who can't spell the word "DISTINCTION" when starting a thread was linking directly to my image without permission on scam.com.

The new url is: http://tinyurl.com/687dkk
  6. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

The New ASD video out:

www.yougetpaidtoadvertise.net

Has a Picture of Andy at the Medal Of Distinction Award Function (is located at the 6 minute 38 second part of the the Video Clip).