Here is one EASY free way to advertise

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by hsimpsonjr, Nov 7, 2007.

1. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Not yet, Dawn. I have them in 2 places right now. I hope to have them in my kids school this week. I'll let you know when I get them in there.
  2. asebf

asebf New Member

Quoting: hsimpsonjr

Not yet, Dawn. I have them in 2 places right now. I hope to have them in my kids school this week. I'll let you know when I get them in there.

any luck yet? May be too early to really tell eh?
  3. aplina

aplina New Member

you could also try the church. womens group.
  4. victorious

victorious New Member

Hey Harold,

What a great idea! You are definitely targeting a very specific group (moms that visit these shops), and that is where the money is.

There is a lot of hype about niche marketing lately, and we absolutely agree that there is money to be made in it.

Yes, Coastal Vacations is for everybody, but if we narrow our advertising down to show a specific group how THEY can benefit from the Coastal package or biz op, that is going to be a much easy sale.

Way to go!

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    Successful Coastal Vacations Level 3 Directors
    770-995-0029
  5. asebf

asebf New Member

6. victorious

victorious New Member

In other words, if you're promoting in a men's website, build your ad for men to like, use their terminology, touch their soft spot. If you're advertising in a mom's website, talk like moms, say what would touch a mom.

Hope I made myself more clear this time! I really want everybody, especially newbies to get this point.

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    770-995-0029