Here Is What I Have Done To Get To Online Millionaire! And You??

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by Pat Henderson, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Pat Henderson New Member

I thought I would show some of you who may be wondering what many of todays established entrepreneurs do online Currently to build the bulk, really, of their businesses and some philosophy.

1. I constantly go over my goals (I always have specific ones -usually deal with short term goals and not long term) and my dreams. You've got to stay positive and focused with them. You have to have passion to accomplish these dreams. Without any real dreams for what a person wants -when they reach their goals, they will stumble, usually quit or everyone else pass them by, and never make it much further than when they started.
    2. I find a strong company w/ track record, great product that consumers will always want and need that has real value, and the price hasn't been marked up for the sole purpose of pushing more $ around to distributors. When I have checked out companies, I have always checked out their leaders, and when I can, met them.
    3. I make sure the company has an innovative lead tracking system (sometimes called "backoffice") in place, with a good website page that PULLS interested traffic thru and CONVERTS, like nothing else in the industry.
    4. I use the internet to market out, not older fashioned "cold calling", buying lead lists, and don't contact friends and family to get my biz up and running. I leave them out of my business, unless I know they can really use what the Product can give them. I use Google ad words, content(extremely important), You Tube, My Space, and Ezines and Forums as the other part of my system to build.
    5. I have always consistently and constantly educated myself on what other successful marketers were doing and LEARNED from them. I always remember my mistakes and learn from them as well. Mistakes can be a good thing, as you will never forget their lesson. I keep up on new trends. I still make a point to learn from people and realize every one knows at least some things that I don't.
    6. I keep a positive attitude and vibe, and attract people with the same. I You have to realize that every thought, if allowed to go through your mind, will produce some sort of attitude. That attitude will quickly become habitual, happening over and over a few times until it becomes your belief. People don't understand sometimes just how succeptible our minds are to little thoughts, but they WILL become planted, we will perform based on the beliefs that come, whether positively or negatively from that. At this point it's hard to break. Remember what you are thankful for and Say outloud, "I'm happy!" or "Today will be a great day".
    7. I am confidence in myself. I have a belief in what I am doing with my business, that its products will help people live a more fulfilled life!
    8. I stay focused, buckle down and get my work done that I have planned for that business day. Find an opportunity you're interested in, good at doing, and plan on sticking with it no matter what happens.

What marketing techniques do some of you have?
  2. jenndw1008 New Member

I was really inspired by reading this - we have alot of the same philosophies............but I have a few questions:

1. How do you make yourself stand out in the literal deluge of people out there marketing themselves and their opportunities online? I am just starting out in network marketing and this is something that I struggle with. It is disheartening to get on sites and forums to try and drive traffic to my site and see so many opportunities already posted. I am very interested on hearing how other people have worked to overcome this - of course I don't expect specific techniques - just general strategies.

2. Alot of writing has been put out there that getting actual "work" done in home business with all the distractions that come from being at home and not in an office, is really hard. What strategies do you use to stay on task? I have talked to people who would like to get in to the opportunity but are afraid they won't be able to get anything done trying to work around all the distractions of home.

Any and all advice from everyone would be appreciated. I am glad I found this forum.
  3. Pat Henderson New Member

Jennifer,
    You're full of questions! I am too alot of times.

Well, there are many many things you can do to "stand out", unfortunately I would have to give specifics and I dont have the space here to do it. I recommend you take a look at what everyone who publishes "how to's" regarding Ads, Forums, Blogging, etc., and study how they do it. Most will give you the bulk of it, but save the good stuff for their business team --what you could deem a "secret", on the latest strategies most people haven't found yet. Start out with Daegan Smith and the good folks located at the website below will help you with these innovative ways also. I don't usually give out very often what I am doing currently either, just to my business partners.
    As far as the distractions... Jennifer, I'm afraid that is something that some beginning networkers with families just have to work around. Every family situation is drastically different. There's nothing really I could give you that would help fix most busy homelife situation, except try to move around somethings in your schedule so you can work on it at least 1-2 hours a day, where you're spouse/childrens' hobbies and life don't get thrown away, and you can work quietly also. Some parents work on it once everyone has gone to bed. It's tough at first, but you'll make it!!
  4. ka7952 New Member

I used to tell my friends for anything I get my hand to. Now I focus more on working on internet for promotion e.g. forum, ezines, etc. I find it is more worth the time. People who sign up will be more interested in learning since they found the opportunities themselves to begin with.

Thanks for a very nice piece of advice.