Here's a good Link on how to get more Facebook Fans...

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by DugMg, Feb 8, 2012.

1. DugMg

DugMg New Member

Hi All, Here's a link to a site that can help all of us...

I've posted here before an I'm in the process of trying to promote my business through Facebook and other Social Media avenues .

I'm in no way affiliated with this site... http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/21-creative-ways-to-increase-your-facebook-fanbase/

I've found this useful and not full of hype. If anyone has anything else to add I think this would be a good thread....
  2. dann

dann New Member

I must have misunderstood it when Facebook's policy said something along the lines "you must not create a page for the purpose of advertising a website." of course, one should do such a thing anyways since you won't go to jail for it.

Good article.

Traffic is traffic, but I've read previously that Facebook, Twitter, etc does not impact SEO since its No-Follow. This must gradually be changing because I've read in a number of places that social media will impact SEO a lot in the future.
  3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

dann: I've read previously that Facebook, Twitter, etc does not impact SEO since its No-Follow.
    Yeah, it doesn't.

I still think that PPC is a great PAID venue for anyone who wants to build a large and successful business online.

You can not just rely on the search engines to get your lots of free traffic for years and years.

I have learned that lesson long time ago.