Here's what I do!

Discussion in 'Stress Management' started by paulval, Aug 8, 2009.

1. paulval

paulval Guest

This works for me...are you ready? After a hard day of nerding out on my computer and after the kiddies are all nestled gently in their beds, I head downstairs to the refridgerator and pull out a six pack of yummy micro brew and make my way to my PS3. I put on my bluetooth headset and turn on a little SOCOM. I shoot bad guys on this interactive online killing spree. It really is therapuetic. But if you don't have this game than i recommend you get it.......if not a punching bag will suffice.

HOPE THIS HELPED!!! Peace and love to all.

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

LOL - whats with shooting the bad guys that makes you feel better?[​IMG]

3. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

haha thats funny, because they arn't bad guys they are just like you lol.

I do that too, but with an xbox360 and ghostrecon 2 =]

haha.

4. bing

bing New Member

paulval: I shoot bad guys on this interactive online killing spree. It really is therapuetic. But if you don't have this game than i recommend you get it.......if not a punching bag will suffice.
    LOL,[​IMG]

What works for you may not work for others. I don't like shooting, I detest those kind of games. Do you know what I play? Plants VS Zombies. I think the game was intended for kids... [​IMG] However, too much of it sucks my energy. And then I listen to soothing music..

5. Francoise

Francoise New Member

What works for me after some neck and shoulders back pain set in (pins and needles) is to straighten up my spine by pushing my chin in and circle my shoulders back, one at a time.
    That's for pain and stress reduction in that area.
    Simple and it works!

6. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Want to know what I do? I pop in a DVD and watch it.

I have AMERICAN CHOPPER on DVD and can watch that over and over again for months and still love to see it.

Watching that show takes the stress out for me.

I know this sounds weird but it is true.

Tal

7. aniket

aniket New Member

I watch The Big Bang Theory,How I met your Mother and The Simpsons....i never get bored of them...

8. whitney black

whitney black Member

Sounds like a great way to unwind. I personally just take a hot bath and lay down, or watch something funny on Youtube :)