Hey all.

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by Carolinafan79, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Carolinafan79

Carolinafan79 New Member

I am new to West, I am currently in Hired Staus so it shouldn't be long before I am working, I know alot of you do this part time but for some one who is on SSI right now I am looking at doing this part ime so my friend told me about his.

My name is Andy I am 29 from SC and I am glad to be here.

2. vagabond

vagabond New Member

Hello Andy, good to meet you.

3. karma

karma New Member

Hi Andy, Welcome to the forum

4. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Welcome to the forum!

5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Andy - keep us posted on how that goes for you once you get hired then - ok?[​IMG]

6. Carolinafan79

Carolinafan79 New Member

I sent in all my paper work Thursday and got the welcome e mail last night, so they moved fast with me, I had a choice either DR or Shop NBC, I figure both would do upsells so I took DR.

7. swain35205

swain35205 New Member

Hi everyone,
    My name is Tanya and I am in AL and recently worked for West years ago. I enjoyed working there but moved away. I was thrilled to hear about West home program. I have recently submitted my application and have received my email of interest. Should be hearing from them in 3 business days. I hope the process goes by fast. Just wanted to say hello and I have already gotten so much good information about West from this forum.

Thanks, AL

8. vagabond

vagabond New Member

Tanya,
    I am in Alabama too, what part are you in?

9. marperrr

marperrr New Member

Hi Andy!
    Good providence in all you do [​IMG]

10. swain35205

swain35205 New Member

Hi vagabond,
    Sorry it took me so long to reply. Had a lot going on. I am in Birmingham, AL. Hope to hear from you soon. Tanya

11. vagabond

vagabond New Member

I have been there many times, its about 2-3 hours from where I live, I am closer to Troy, or actually close to Forida.