Hey guys n00b question

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by mrsc00b, Jan 24, 2008.

1. mrsc00b

mrsc00b New Member

Ok so i purchased PL this afternoon and have gone through ALOT of the information. My question is, the 15 sites provided with membership... All I have to do with those particular sites is promote them as-is or do I need to go ahead and make another site on my own and find somewhere to have it hosted?

2. cebarber2

cebarber2 New Member

Certainly you can promote the sites as they are. I, however, like to add personalization, as it's important to remember that you need to "sell yourself" before you can sell your product.

It's fairly easy to create your own page through a hosting company. The packages they offer make it simple. You could link your newly created page to your 15 sites. Purchase a relevant domain name at the same time.

Hope it helps.

3. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi mrsc00b,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure how much you know right now, but I would finish the entire course - word for word before you do anything. It will take you a good 2 months or more but it's worth the time because it will save you a lot of trouble.

After that I would read what ever you can find on the net for free and read some books. Then you'll be ready to start experimenting with free sites. After that you can pay for hosted sites.

I can't stress the importance of a very good education first. Put the horse before the cart or you won't go any where.

[​IMG]

Newbie Shield

4. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

I agree with Newbie Shield. You should go over the information more than once to make sure it has sunk in.
    There have been people before that just rush into everything so fast and think that they can whip through the course in a day. You won't make any money that way. Take your time, learn the skills, and then implement them. [​IMG] Good luck

5. opendomain

opendomain New Member

I've never used PL BUT it has been my experiance from talking to countless people both here and in other forums that if you DO NOT read, read, read first you'll spend valuable time in the long run doing things wrong.

Definitely measure twice cut once.

6. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

i agree with all the other don't dive in because that is where you will make all your mistakes. "learn before you earn" a great saying to keep in mind. As for the website question, personally i would suggest building your own unique site it is more likely to be successful as all the other members get the same site template when they buy the course. Good Luck

7. 040107

040107 Member

Yep, take it step-by-step and don't go trying to do everything at once.[​IMG]

If you do and start making mistakes, it'll multiply and you'll lose more
    time and money trying to figure out what you did wrong. But worst
    of all is you may get discouraged like most people and quit thinking it's
    all a scam.