Hi All

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by oregoncountry, Feb 27, 2009.

1. oregoncountry

oregoncountry Member

as I am busy trying to signup with as many legit sites as I can, I am getting a lot of "surveys" that just pay "gift" points, like from SurveySpot? I just wondered if for now, I should ignore those until I am signed up with my list of sites? I don't want to "not appear" interested in taking their surveys but I want to get on the list of companies that pay cash.

I guess what I want to know is how you that are successful at this handled the "incoming" while you were still so busy trying to get signed up with as many as possible? If that's what you went for that is[​IMG] thank you much, denise in Sams Valley OR

2. Gringo

Gringo New Member

The best thing I could advise you on is the more survey companies you sign up with the better reputation you will have with them. Some of the sites take a good month or 2 to evalute how quick you respond and if you put the correct information in. If you do even the sweepstake ones I think it gives you better chance at getting the good ones like the motorola Mq9 I just recieved from 1 company.

3. oregoncountry

oregoncountry Member

thank you much! I felt that was the right thing to do. Since Survey Spot had a good reputation. I have done all they've asked so far[​IMG] I think I've signed up with about 10 now?? I have a list of 70 some in a database I've built. I am signing first with the cash paying sites, naturally[​IMG] but also, I want to sign with the others as well. When I can get merchandise for a survey, that is a great deal if I don't have a cash survey to do[​IMG] I can either keep the merch. or give it away for birthdays and christmas!!!

Thank you again gringo, denise in Sams Valley OR

4. Gringo

Gringo New Member

Your doing great then keep it up. I am slowly doing reviews of ll the ones I have I just like to show checks and etc as proof when I review them I have about 88 good quality survey sites so far and doing more and more research each and every day. The ones I like the best is when they send stuff to your house. I just did one from ipos the other day to record my snack food consumtion and it paid me $60 so not to bad.

5. oregoncountry

oregoncountry Member

LOL!!! Shoot, I'd like to get sent some surveys on my fave things but I guess in time hey[​IMG] I just got another from SurveySpot(they send me to other companies that need a survey done so I guess they are like a "scout"[​IMG] ) I know I messed up on one page of answers about insurance for my auto. I don't like my insurance agent particularly, she's sort of a twit, but, my insurance company is good. So I was confused on some questions. Oh well, trial and error.

ttyl, denise in Sams Valley OR[​IMG]

6. Gringo

Gringo New Member

Np let me know if I can helpin any way at all. Best of luck in your endevors

7. oregoncountry

oregoncountry Member

thank you again, I am gonna get off of here and rest up[​IMG] I will be working this weekend as well so maybe see you and the rest tomorrow[​IMG] Have a great evening, denise in Sams Valley OR

8. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

oregoncountry: as I am busy trying to signup with as many legit sites as I can, I am getting a lot of "surveys" that just pay "gift" points, like from SurveySpot? I just wondered if for now, I should ignore those until I am signed up with my list of sites? I don't want to "not appear" interested in taking their surveys but I want to get on the list of companies that pay cash
    When you take the ones that give you sweepstakes entries and the such. It will sometimes put you inline for more paying surveys. I know Survey Spot does send alot of free ones, and I don't take them all, but I do take some. I believe that it shows my interest in taking surveys, so in turn they send me more that actually pay. It is worth your time to do at least some of them, if not all.
    Good luck

9. Gringo

Gringo New Member

I would agree the more surveys you take that enter you into drawings themore the company knows you are there for the long haul and should up your priority and then send you ot the better paying surveys. When I first started out I was not getting that many but now after doing this for some time [​IMG] I average around 10-15 good paying surveys a day. Good to me is anything $2 or more. I still every now and then take the free ones when I dont have so many to do. But being in the Army keeps me busy and I dont want to sit infront of the pc all night when I get home I think the wife would get mad. lol.

10. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I still talk to Denise in Oregon county from time to time. Last I heard she was a truck driver and doing fine. She was my first friend here. [​IMG]

11. happygal

happygal Member

Thanks for the update, good to know how she's doing

12. Survey Taker

Survey Taker New Member

There are ways to look up how companies pay for surveys. I find that surveys that pay via prizes can be fun, however I also prefer ones that pay cash.