Hi! Could you help me to make a decision?

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by Claire93, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Claire93

Claire93 Member

I have no idea what to do. I am working right now, and studying as well. I need to write a kind of a written assignment. Firstly I was thinking about writing an essay. And to be honest, I was really trying to do it. But I failed. So I've decided to ask professionals to 'help' me. my friend told me he has used Supreme essay. Have you heard about it before? Or did you use any other kind of writing services?
    Please reply me ASAP

2. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

I have not heard of Supreme essay, but there are other sites where you can find writers such as Upwork and Fiverr. There are a number of other writing sites as well.

3. Claire93

Claire93 Member

payment proof,
    thank you, I'll check the reviews and decided what is the best option for me.

payment proof likes this.
  4. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

5. Claire93

Claire93 Member

I've decided to order my assignment at Supreme essay. And you know, I really like it. The style of writing is so original and I love the idea of an essay. I got 'A'.

6. Dorean Clarke

Dorean Clarke Member

I have not heard of supreme essay, but I wanted to say something about this thread - :( I may sound preachy - but I say this for your own good. You will only be happy with work that you did yourself and work that you put your heart and mind to. There is no other way to do work but by dedicating yourself to it. Taking shortcuts will only bring you problems and would make you disappointed in yourself :)

7. Claire93

Claire93 Member

Dorean, thank's for your advice. Maybe if I don't order it there, I would write it on my own. But nothing can be changed. They did a good job. Right now I usually ask them to proofread a different kind of assignments. In such a way I can analyze my mistakes.

8. Dorean Clarke

Dorean Clarke Member

You are very welcome. Well, if you are only asking them to proofread, that is okay. It is just like asking your mom to help you out - and parents being the way they are will not be able to help but make recommendations here and there thinking that it will get you closed to an A+ :)

9. Claire93

Claire93 Member

The thing is I haven't got friends or parents who can do that for me. That's why I can tell this is the only way-out for me. But, anyway, I like what do they do.