Hi Everybody, I am New around here!

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by suresh, Nov 9, 2007.

1. suresh

suresh New Member

Hi All,

This is a great place to be, hi everybody. I've been into Home Business for 2 years, the second year being the most beneficial. I learned (and lost) a lot during my first year, and in a way, that has helped. Experience is the best teacher, and I happen to be a good student.[​IMG]

I hope to contribute whatever I can to this forum, and to the online success of the members of this forum. I also feel I can learn a lot by sticking around here. That's it for now.

Kindly,
    Suresh

2. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Suresh,

Welcome to the forum. You'll find that this is a fun and informative place to interact. Feel free to ask questions.

[​IMG]

Newbie Shield

3. skbiz

skbiz New Member

Hi,
    I am new here as well.
    I hope that this forum helps me as well...
    I have a question for you esteemed members...
    What is a two up income system?

4. kalien

kalien New Member

Quoting: sureshI also feel I can learn a lot by sticking around here.

Yes, you certainly can!! This is a wonderful place to gain valuable advice. I myself have saved a tremendous amount of money & time by listening to the wisdom of so many of the contributors here.

Welcome Suresh!

Kalien

5. southbank63

southbank63 New Member

Welcome! [​IMG]

6. aplina

aplina New Member

welcome to the forum and nice to meet you

7. sahmkate

sahmkate New Member

Welcome to the forum Suresh! Lots of friendly people here!

Kate

8. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Quoting: skbizHi,
    I am new here as well.
    I hope that this forum helps me as well...
    I have a question for you esteemed members...
    What is a two up income system?

Hi SkBiz and welcome :)

[​IMG]

Newbie Shield

9. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Suresh and Skbiz,

Welcome. I hope you will enjoy this forum as much as I do. I pop in and out through the week (sometimes more than I really should) [​IMG] just to see what's going on.

You can pick up a lot of helpful info. just by reading the posts and checking out what other people are doing/using by their signature files.

Wish you both the best.

10. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Hi Saikat,
    welcome to the forum and to answer your question a 2-up system is a compensation plan where your first 2 sales are passed up to your sponsor and then you begin to profit.Hope this helps.

11. Singapoor

Singapoor New Member

Wonder what happened to those two in the end, particularly skbiz with the 2 up thing [​IMG].

edit: the "two up income system" I mean.

12. andreaevens20

andreaevens20 New Member

welcome to the forum suresh, This a good place to learn so much of so many wise people good luck andrea.

13. rosa41

rosa41 New Member

Welcome to the forum Suresh! My guess is that you have experience and good information to share. Looking forward to it.