Hi everyone, I'm new here!

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by Amelia, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Amelia

Amelia New Member

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum & glad to be a member! I'm kind of new to the whole work at home forum thing[​IMG] Lots to read here!
    I'm a 30/F living in Georgia, USA. Boy, it's hot here!
    I've finally got a website going. It's a free one but it's all mine! Feel free to check it out. I'm still working on it & will be for a while no doubt[​IMG]
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

3. opendomain

opendomain New Member

Hi Amelia,
    Great free site that is and welcome to the forum. This is a great place to ask questions and get good feedback and ideas.
    Best of luck to you out there[​IMG]

p.s. I live in Phoenix, trust me i know HOT! :p
  4. PMHayes

PMHayes New Member

Welcome Amelia. You will learn a lot in here, some very sharp people hang out in this forum. Just jump in and start reading, answering, sharing your knowledge and experiences and you will be a welcome addition.

5. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Amelia,

Nice to meet you. It's a lot of fun learning to work from home online. It's a lot of work, too, of course.

I hope you'll make yourself at home here and not be shy about asking questions that you feel would help you progress. Everyone is pretty friendly. [​IMG]

6. ismabera

ismabera New Member

helo everybody

I am new here, I am from Slovenia. For about last 1 hour i am browsing this forum and can say - GREAT! [​IMG]
  7. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi ismabera,

Glad to have you with us. One of my grandparents is from Slovenia, but I've never had the opportunity to visit.

This is a great forum. I hope you've been helped and will become a regular contributor.

8. De La Mente

De La Mente New Member

Hey Amelia and Ismabera! -// Welcoming The Both of You To The Forums. ~
  9. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome to both of you - Amelia and Ismabera!

Great to have you - you could share some of that heat with me. It SNOWED here yesterday - on the 10th of June.

I sure hope I didn't miss summer when I was gone last weekend...[​IMG]
  10. MAP

MAP New Member

Welcome to the forum Amelia and Ismabera!

A lot of great information and great people here. Read as much as you can and I'm sure you will learn something new each day...I sure do!

Welcome once again and have fun

11. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

Welcome to the forum Amelia. It's nice to see a fellow Georgian here.
  12. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Welcome to the forum Amelia!
  13. arcade

arcade New Member

Welcome to the work at home forum! I'm sure you'll find it as helpful as I did. You on the right track starting up a website. Just make sure you take one step at a time. Don't rush into anything. Thats one mistake I made. I tried doing everything at once. Good luck!