Hi Everyone - New to forum talk any advice

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by lifeisshort, Oct 10, 2008.

1. lifeisshort

lifeisshort New Member

I am really new to forum I have always wondered what it was about and wanted to check it out. I am to trying to get my business online going and boy its been an eye opener. I am hoping though to make new friends along the way. I hope to hear from ya'll.

2. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi lifeisshort (it sure is!) [​IMG]

Welcome to the forum. There is plenty of helpful info. here to learn and make things a bit easier. The people are friendly and willing to share what they've found to work for them.

If you have specific questions as you progress, just ask and someone will try to help.

First of all, your signature link needs fixing. It should look like this...

...except with your website url after the = sign and the words of your text link smack dab between the two ][ Give it a try and see if you can get yours working properly. [​IMG]

Blessings,
    Angie

3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Welcome to the forum!

4. Casper

Casper New Member

Welcome aboard we look forward to your contributions.

5. karma

karma New Member

Hi Lifeisshort, Welcome to the forum

6. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Hello LifeIsShort,

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to exchanging ideas and points of view with you.

You've selected an interesting username and I have to ask, what inspired it? Was it the perspective that one ought to make the most of life because it is limited and precious, or is it that you tend to see the glass as "half empty"? Just curious! [​IMG]

Either way, in the grand scheme of things, human life is indeed short, and we should experience every moment with deliberate awareness, enjoyment and gratitude.

Glad to have you join us!

Hermas

7. Seth

Seth New Member

Welcome to the Forum [​IMG] btw maybe you want to fix your sig Code [​IMG] its not working

8. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hey, Welcome and I agree... life is short.[​IMG]

9. aplina

aplina New Member

welcome to the forum. keep reading you will find some here

10. marperrr

marperrr New Member

Life is also to long not to have fun every day [​IMG]
    Welcome

11. discrat

discrat Member

Hey ,good to have you hear !! Internet Marketing and starting an online business is quite a journey. At least it has been for me. There is a lot to absorb and it can be overwhelming. Just take things slow and over a period of a few months things will start to sink in.

And ask a lot of questions and don't feel like a question is too dumb. There is no bad questions so do not hesitate.

Good Luck [​IMG]

12. lifeisshort

lifeisshort New Member

Thank you to all of you. I feel really welcome. I have changed my sig I hope I did it right. I have had alot of loss in my life and that is why I think life is short. I think one should enjoy every minute you can and excel at things you never thought you could achieve. I am really glad to be here and hope that I can contribute to others to.

Maryann

I just checked and not working. Will go back to profile and try again.

13. lifeisshort

lifeisshort New Member

Hi everyone,
    Here goes again, lets hope I got it this time.
    ( :
    Maryann